Too Long A Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellies face grew with anger "Well, ypu listen here, you bitch. I've known him longer and I WILL get this man even if I have to throw you off a bridge. You are the one who almost costed him his life!" She said as she stormed out the room and went down stairs and into her room. "Well we all know who won that one." John said. Mike was just laughing under his breath, "She's fucking pissed." He said. Liam grabbed the plates of food and the drinks and set them on a tray "Well gents, I'm off to see MY girl and I'll see you too pervs later." He said as he turned and started walking upstairs "Can I have sloppy seconds!?" John yelled, Liam just chuckled "Fuck off!" He said as he started walking to his room. They turned on some music as he walked in his room and set the food on the bed "Dinner my love, it is served." He said as he leaned and kissed the love of his life, Alannah.

Alannah raised her eyebrow. "Woah, wait a minute, I didn't tell him to save me, I didn't tell him to do anything, he saved me on his own Ellie, I wish he wasn't in that accident because of how hurt he was and he clearly doesn't like you in that way or you would be his girlfriend by now, well I guess you will have to throw me off the bridge" she said and scoffed as she stormed out the room and just shook her head at how jealous the girl was. She looked at Liam when he came back in and smiled at him. "You weren't joking, she is jealous" she said and her stomach growled. "Mmm that Chinese smell's good" she said and kissed him back with a smile on her face.

He chuckled when he heard her stomach growl and leaned over and kissed her stomach "You shush, ypu'll be fed soon." He said as he laughed at himself. He handed her her plate and held his as he passed a fork and chop sticks. "Use what you wish. I love using chop sticks, makes me feel special." He said as he heard Mike laugh "More like special ed!" He said as he walked into his room "Oi! Shove it!" He said as he chuckled and looked at Alannah "We are a big HAPPY, CRAZY, family hahah" he lauged as he took a bite. "Ahhh...chinese food hasn't tasted this good." He moaned.

Alannah laughed as he kissed her stomach. "I don't know if that will stop it from growling if you kiss it, if you give it food, then it will" she said smiling and took the plate with a smile and laughed as she took both the fork and chop sticks and glanced at the guy and gave him a smile and laughed again "I can see, one big happy, crazy family" she said smiling and sat down on the bed and looked at him with a smile. "How do you even use chop sticks, I've never been able to use them, care to try and teach me?" she asked with a giggle and used the fork though and had a bite herself and hummed at the taste.

As he watched her a bit as she ate. He chuckled, she was very beautifil and exordinary. He smiled and took a bite of his food and hummed with her. He smiled and poked her cheeks as shee ate "Awwe, look at those cute chubby cheeks!" He aid as he started laughing and grabbed a billow for a sheild.

Alannah looked at him as he chuckled at her and she pouted a bit. "What are you laughing for, what have I done?" she asked him and held in her laugh as he hummed with her before frowning as he poked her cheeks as she ate and she whined at him as she couldn't speak as her mouth was full with the Chinese. She waited until she had swallowed and made sure their food was out of the way before she stood up on the bed and took the pillow from him and gave him a light hit with it before straddling his waist and pinned his arms above his head. "Leave my cheeks alone" she said to him playfully. "I will just do the same to you Liam or I will go join your roommates" she said to him and trying to stay serious but it wasn't working very well.

As she pinned him on the bed, he grinned at her, "Oh really?" He said as he broke from her grasp and turned her over on her back and grabbed both her wrists and put them above her head amd leaned in close to her lips "Oh, I don't thinks so. Now what may you do?"

Alannah nodded her head. "Yeah really Liam, really" she said to him and squealed as he broke from her grasp and turned her over and took her wrists and put them above her head and she pouted as she looked him in the eyes. "That is so not fair, Liammmmm" she said to him and still pouted. "Oh you know what, just kiss me instead" she said to him and closed the gap between their lips and placed hers on his and kissing him.

As she kissed him, he kissed her back. The kiss he shared with her was unbreakable. Soon his grasp of her wrist he had upon hers loosened. Finally letting go, he placed his hand on her cheek as he kissed her passionately. He couldn't resist her kiss she was giving him.

Alannah melted as he kissed her back and to be honest, he must of been the best guy she had ever kissed, him kissing her made her go weak and all warm and fuzzy and she loved it. Once his hands were off hers she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him in the passionate kiss, how far this went between them, she didn't really care and wouldn't stop it if it did happen to go all the way.

Liam pulled tge covers up over them but not fully over their heads. He kissed her and kissed down her neck softly and nibbled on it gently. His body heart grew between them. He loved the kiss they share together, his heart yerns for her, for her touch, her kiss, her love. He knew she is the woman he's ever dreamed of and ever wanted.

Alannah giggled as he pulled the covers over them and she arched her neck as he kissed down it and she moaned when he nibbled on it and her finger's curled around his brown hair and she did move her lips to his cheek and ear and giving them gentle kisses as he worked on her neck. "Funny, we aren't meant to be eating dinner but you know what, that can wait until later" she whispered into his ear and gave it a nibble.

He chuckled as he nodded "Mhm, I do agree." he said as he ran his hand softly down her lips, to her neck, down her chest slowly and gently as he past her breasts and her stomach. He went past her waist and down her thigh of her leg and rose it to meet his waist and side of his body. He ran his tongue up from her neck back into her mouth as he kissed her hard and passionate. He couldn't stop....he didn't want too.

[That was meant to say, we are meant to be eating dinner, not aren't, sorry XD]

Alannah smiled as he nodded and agreed with her and she bit on his ear a little when she felt his hand go down her lips, neck and down to her chest and she bit on her lip when he went past her breasts. She kept in her moan when he went to her thigh and she let him raise it and she kept it where he wanted it to be and kissed him back hard and passionate back and ran her hands down his back and into his boxer's at the back.

(Bloody hell this is getting steamy, don't you agree, my dear? hahah xD )
Liam looked deep into her eyes, trying to control himself and his other bottom half in it's place before it takes it's mind into a different process of thinking. His waist seemed to sway side to side then in a motion, like a straddle against her waist as well. "I hope I'm not going to fast for you." he said in her ear as he nibbled on it and lightly dug his nails in her thigh and pulled her close to him and kissed her hard, still straddling her waist.

[Ahaha, nothing wrong with steamy XD but if we are going to carry this on, we might have to do it by private message as this is in 1X1 and you aren't meant to do mature parts in here]

Alannah looked back into his eyes and smiled. "You don't have to try and control yourself, you are my boyfriend, meaning I don't care if I can feel it against me" she whispered to him and closed her eyes as his waist swayed side to side and she shook her head with a smile. "I don't care if we go all the way Liam, I really don't, not moving too fast for me at all" she said to him and moaned as his nails dug into her thigh and she went closer to him and tugged on his lower lip when she bit it and smirked, letting him straddle her waist.

(yeah continue it in PM we were talking in, min still not that brilliant at the whole thing but i do want to do it)

(You sure? I don't mind either, but it's up to you. We don't have too, if you don't want too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.