Too Long A Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alannah smiled at him and nodded. "Mmmm it's so good" she said smiling and raised her eyebrow. "You have a dirty minded flatmate? great, so he will try to look at me and my dancer body? well I guess I better had the guest room then or something or sleep with you in your bed, they wouldn't touch me then" she said smilig as she carried on eating the slice and giggled at what he said and blushed a little. "I bet you say that to all pretty girls Will, apart from the whole saving thing because I doubt you have saved a girl and nearly got killed yourself" she said smiling and let him put his hand on top of hers.

He froze when she said she could sleep with him and then turned red and nervous "Well that is a option, that I might take into consideration." He said and winked at her.

He are his plate of pizza and then then put the rest in a pizza box. "Be right back." He said as he rushed out the door and called for a cab. He whistled and nothing happened "Well then..." He said and saw a cab coming his way and ran right in front of it and it stopped, "If she saw me do that, I'd be in big trouble." He said shaking his had. He walked to the driver and told him the destination to go. He paid the guy £60 to wait for 5 mins to go get someone and he left. He walked in the buffet and bowed "Your carrier awaits you, my lady."

Alannah looked at him and laughed as he froze and turned red. "You might that into consideration? mmmmm I mean I can always go into the guestroom, not a problem Will" she said smiling and giggled. "Or we can get up to something in your bedroom"

She ate her own pizza that he had gotten for her and put her own in some of the box as she couldn't eat anymore and raised her eyebrow. "Okay.." she said and shook her head as she finished off the last slice of pizza she could manage and finished her drink off. She looked at him when he came back and stood up. "So you went out and got a cab? erugh I bet you paid for it as well didn't you?" she said and sighed as she gave him the pizza box. "I said I would pay for the cab, i'm meant to be owing you, not you owing me"

He took get hand and walked either, "I don't know what your talking about, the trolly just speed and told me that I needed a ride soooooo...I said..ok." He said as he smiled, and leaned to her as they got outside and l stopped and whispered in her eat as his hands softly touch her side, "Your happiness is your payment." He said and looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately. "Come. Let's go home."

"Your a crazy bloke you no that, sir?" The driver said as they drive to Wills house "Um...yeah, I know." He said as he looked at the guy and then at her and smiled "Never seen a man jump in front of a moving..." He stopped as Will kicked the back seat and cleared his throat. "This his my house." He said pointing at a big 3 sorry house that looked like a mansion. He smiled and got out and held the door for her, "Well home we are now" he said as he walked to the gate and it opened. He walked to the front door and opened it. "Good no ones home." He said in a relief.

Alanah smiled and held onto his hand and shook her head. "I will get you back for doing this cab and saving my life Will, because you obviously went out and got a cab" she said to him and smiled at what he said. "Yeah and my happiness is also to do something for you" she said to him and looking him back in the eyes and kissed him back passionately. "Don't you mean your home, I have my own apartment"

She couldn't help but giggle at what the driver said and raised her eyebrow. "Will!" she said to him "Are you trying to get yourself killed today or something?" she asked him and rolled her eyes. She smiled as he held her door open for her and she took his hand with a smile and looked at the 3 story house. "This is, wow" she said to him as she walked with him to the front door. "They aren't home for now"

He chuckled, at what she said, "True, it's only, 6:48pm, they won't be her in another couple of hours." He stood at the step of the stairs and smiled "Make yourself at home, I'll show you to my room." He said as he walked up stairs, he walked to the thrid floor, and opened these two doors that led to a huge room. "This is my...well our room for tonight." He said smiling, "Now I must take a shower." He said as he walked into the bathroom but didn't close it all the way, it was cracked half way, almost enough for anyone to peek through. He took of his shirt, revealing his muscles and his scars, that have many pasts, "Mmm...damn.." He said quietly he took of his bandages and looked at them and his abs, "Phew.." He said as he turned on the hot water, he stepped in and sat their with water hitting the back on his neck, the blood was washing off, steam floated off his skin, he rinsed and washed himself. He shut the water off and got out, revealing everything and dried himself off. He lightly tapped his stitches to dry them and then he put on his boxers then his gym shorts, with his shirt in his hand walked out the bathroom, "You can take one if you'd like. I have night clothes, if you want them." He said smiling and put his shirt on.

Alannah looked at the time and nodded. "See it's not that late so, they might be back later and you can tell me all about them before they come back, so I know who's safe to talk to" she said with a laugh and nodded her head. "Show me your room" she said and followed him up the stairs to the third floor and her eyes it up when she saw the room. "It's......wow" she said smiling and nodded her head. "Go take a shower, i'll erm just sit on the huge bed" she said to him and watched him go and she sat on the bed and couldn't help but go into a daze and just staring at his gorgeous body when he showed his muscle and everything and had gone into a bit of a daydream, not realising she was still staring through the gap when he got out and her eyes looking him up and down. She blushed madly when he came out and she cleared her throat and looked down at her hands, trying to hide her blush and the fact she had been looking the whole time. "Huh?" she asked and looked at him. "Oh erm, a shirt will be fine, i'll just wear one of your shirts and my panties, I mean if I can borrow a shirt that is" she said to him.

He smiled and nodded at her. And walked to his closet and opened it. His back facing hers and turned around "Choose whatever you would like, Alannah." He said as he smiled and walked over to the bed and laid next to her and looked at her and kissed her. "Don't worry, I won't bite...well not just yet." He said as he smiled with a evilish grin on his face. He got up and walked out to the balcony and opened it so the breeze could be let in. He looked at her and smiled "You thirsty?" He said as he walked toward the door "I got soda, water, tea, juice. And also Alcoholic Beverages as well, my love." He said and smiled.

Alannah looked at him and smiled. "I can have any shirt I want?" she asked him and laughed as he laid down next to her and she kissed him back with a smile. "Right, so you won't bite me at the moment?" she asked him with a smile and got up from the bed and went to his closet and took out one of his shirts and took off her shoes, shorts and t-shirt she was wearing and put his shirt on that came to her mid thigh. "Mmmm get me whatever handsome" she said smiling and went to the bathroom and gave her face a wash and got the dried blood off herself before going back to his bedroom. "Look better now?" she asked him as she done a pose and ended up laughing.

He couldn't help but laugh as she did a pose for him and he nodded "Beautiful, I'll be back." He said and walked down to the kitchen and got him and her something to drink, nothing Alcoholic or anything something smooth and refreshing, he got her tea and himself a class. He dogs and cats ran upstairs, all 3 of his fatass cats and his 2 of his bulldogs ran, he shook his head "Prepare yourself, Alannah." He said as he walked behind them. He was happy for once in his life. He didn't know why but he was. He walked in his room and saw his fat cat, Squishy jumping on the bed along with the rest of them. He walked to the bed and handed her the drink he made her. "Enjoy." He said and sipped his.

Alannah laughed and blew him a kiss with a smile. "Alright" she said smiling and sat down on the bed and looking around his room with a smile and raised her eyebrow and laughed at what he said and was going to ask why until she saw the three cats and the 2 bulldogs come into the room and she smiled a wide grin. "Oh look at them" she said smiling, she was an animal person and loved all animals and laughed as they all jumped onto the bed and she stroked them all with a smile and laughed as the two dogs licked her. "Hello" she said to them with a smile and looked at Will and took the drink with a smile. "Thank you" she said and sipped on the tea herself. "So you have five pets huh? do I get to know their names?" she asked as she stroked the three cats as well. "Are they normally this loving to new people?"

He chuckled and smiled and pointed at them as he named "6 actually, that's Squishy, Squash, and the grey one over their is Scotty. Those are my fay cats. Now those fat dogs are, Beefy, Meaty, and...oh their he is, he's shy, that's Bear." He said as he laid next to her. Bear came on and loved on Alannah. He smiled at the fact his pets liked her they never done that at all. "Actually no they haven't. It's weird." He said as Bear ran off the bed and Squish ran after them and so did the others. "Hope you like your Tea." He said as he laid down, his muscles showing. (sorry, for tge very late reply, been very very busy.)

[It's fine :)]

Alannah smiled at him and laughed. "Okay 6" she said smiling and looked at the ones he named with a smile and laughed as she looked at the dogs as well and then the other one that came into the room and she gave him a stroke as well. "Well you have unusal names for them, I've never heard of them before as in pet names but it suits them and they are lovely" she said smiling and laughed. "Well maybe they are telling you something? maybe they are telling you that they like me" she said smiling and nodded. "Oh yeah, it's good, thank you" she said and couldn't help but stare at his muscle. "Damn you have a good body" she said to him with a smile.

(Thanks. =])
He chyckled at what she said and smiled as he blushed "Why, thank you, ma'am. I worked hard for this body." He said setting his hand on his stomach. He looked at the ceiling then looked at her, she was so beautiful, her eyes were, her skin, body, everything about her was beautiful. He smiled and set his hand on her face, gently and softly, and rolled on his side "You're so beautiful, Alannah." He said as his them softly rubbed her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her forehead and pulled her in toward his body, and wrapped his arms around her "Wow...it feels really good to feel you in my arms." He said looking into her eyes.

[I'm a really patient person :)]

Alannah smiled as he chuckled at what she said and she stroked his blushing cheek and she giggled at what he said. "A man that works out, good looking and treats a women wit respect, is my sort of man" she said smiling at him. She blushed when he put his hand on her face and blushed even more. "You really think i'm beautiful?" she asked smiling and closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms gently around his waist to not hurt him and smiled at him and laughed. "Then don't ever let me go" she whispered to him and kissed the corner of his lips with a smile. "If it feels so good, then i'm all yours" she whispered with a smile.

He smiled and met her eyes face to face, so close their lips could touch. He set his hand under her chin and leaned in and laid his lips gently upon hers. So soft, so gentle. He kissed her passionately, his hands running softly up her back. Their bodies meeting in perfect harmony, the heat made the temperature in room rise. His heart beating like a racing car, the feeling he had is what he never felt in his life. He rolled her over on her back as he kissed more passionately. "I shall never let you go. For I am yours and always yours." he said between their rough but passionate kiss.

Alannah smiled at him and looked him back into his eyes with a smile and closed her eyes when his lips were placed on hers and she cupped his cheeks gently and kissed him back in the passionate kiss and felt a shiver run down her spine as his hands ran up her back. Her own body got hotter as they kissed and her heart rate had picked up as she held onto his cheeks gently. She went on her back when he rolled her onto it and she ran her finger's through his hair as the kiss got more passionate. "Is this you telling me, that I have a boyfriend now?" she asked between the kisses and bit on his lower lip and gave it a tug.

He chuckled a bit at was she said and groaned a bit as she but his lower lip and tugged on it. His body heat grew more and more. He never felt anything so real, so beautiful in his entire existing life. He smiled "Well hmmm...possibly. Does this mean I have a girlfriend now?" He said as he grabbed her hands and set them above her head and kissed her once and ran his tongue down her lips, her chin to the middle of her neck and gently started kissing it and the lightly nibbled on it and whispered in her ear "My heart isyours for the taking, my love." He said as he merged his lips back upon hers.

Alannah smiled as he chuckled and couldn't help but giggle a little when she made him groan at what she done and loved the sound from him because it told her that she had done something right and that he liked it. She raised her eyebrow and smiled. "maybe it does" she said to him and let him take her hands and hold them above her head and she kissed him back the once before she closed her eyes tighter together as he ran his tongue down before she moaned a couple of times at him kissing and nibbling her neck. "then I will take it of you want me to and I will happily be your girlfriend" she said smiling and kissed him back once his lips were on hers again.

He smiled when she said that. His heart skipped several beats at the feeling of her touch, the touch of her lips upon his. He opened.his eyes and sat up and looked deep into her eyes. "I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do or move to fast. Yes I saved yoyr life and I risked mine but you don't owe me anything. I don't want to ruin anything tht we have." He said softly as he set his hand gentky on her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.