Too Long A Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alannah was just loving the kiss and felt good and all warm and just felt like he was the perfect match for her. She looked back up at him after opening her eyes and ran her finger's through his hair gently and smiled at him. "It's fine, a little kissing doesn't hurt and I wouldn't do anything with you until we have been together for a bit, know each other and when you are better and I can see you respect me and care about me, that's important to me, so thank you and I think we will have a very good relationship" she said smiling and put her hand on top of his on her cheek. "You have such gorgeous eyes"

He smiled at what she said and agreed to it. He really didn't want to lose her by moving to quickly and run her away. He knew deep down in his heart that he was in love with her but he needed to be sure that it was real, not saying that he didn't know but he just wanted to be more then sure, he wanted to know. He blushed and started to chuckle when she told him that he has gorgeous eyes. He looked deep into hers and chcukled some more "Thank you. You have beautiful eyes as well. But...the most favorite feautre on you is your heart. And I'm most honored to have you in my arms." He said as he laid next to her and pulled her close into his arms and gently kissed her next. "I know this is crazy to say but I'm glad that I met you. Even if it meant the way it was." He said as he held her close.

Alannah smiled at him and giggled as he blushed and she stroked his cheek with a smile. "Aww you are blushing but you most welcome and it's just the truth" she said smiling and ran her finger's down his defined jawline. She blushed herself at what he said and her blush got deeper as he carried on speaking and she felt a happy tear fall down her cheek. "No guy has ever said that to me in my life, no guy has ever said such sweet words to me, thank you" she said smiling and happily cuddled into him. "I still feel so guilty for you saving me though, I mean, I should be in seriously bad condition or even dead" she said to him. "I really am thankful that you did save me but feel awful about you being hurt badly" she said and turned onto her front so she was facing him. "So how long are we on our own for, apart from the pets of course"

He smiled as he held her "Don't feel bad at all, ok? And I don't know. Let me check my phone." he said as he reached over and grabbed his phone "Wooooow......46 missed calls and....86 missed texts!" he said as his eyes got wider and his mouth dropped. He looked at Alannah and chuckled and then laughed a bit. "Who knew? Ahh...found it. They said like 45 mins ago that they'll be home soon and that I better be in bed resting and ready to eat. Hahaha." he laughed as he looked at her. "I forgot what's for dinner tonight." he said as he looked around trying to think.

Alannah looked at him and gave him a small nod. "Mmmm but I still can't help it" she said to him and ran her finger's over his chest and laughed. "Someone is popular, while you was making out with me, your friends were trying to get to you, not a very good housemate are you" she said smiling and nodded. "Alright and well you are in bed, not so much resting, seeing as you was kissing me" she said before shrugging. "If they all haven't had dinner then I can cook you all something, see what you have in the kitchen and I can make everyone some dinner or whatever"

He looked at her in surprise "Whoa, no girl of mine has ever done that. Wow...but I'd rather spending the remainder of the time in this bed, watching a bit of telly and the cuddle or chuckle or...maybe kiss those beautiful lips of yours." He said as he leaned in and kissed her and held her close to him and pulled the covers over them and held her in his arms.

Alannsh raised her eyebrow at him surpried. "you've never had one of your girlfriends cool for you before, well the offer is there if you want to take it" she said and laughed. "so, you would rather spend time watching telly, a laugh and a cuddle with me?" she asked smiling. "you can kiss these lips" she said and kissed him back and stayed against his warm side and she couldn't help but smile as she kissed him and him kissing her just felt so right. "are your roommates ones to tease you when you have a girl round?" she asked against his lips.

He chuckled "Mmm noo...they just try and flirt with you. but I may have tovwarn you I have two female flatnates they live in this house as well. And let's just say that one of them gets extremely jealous...rather fast." He said between their passionate kiss. He moved his hand to the middle of her back and pulled her in for a more passionate and hard kiss. His tongue swam in her mouth like a eel battling with another. He whispered the words his heart wanted to say "I love you." And kissed her more.

Alannah laughed and nodded. "Right, so they are going to try and flirt with me, great and it's fine, I can deal with them being jealous but why would they be jealous of me anyway?" she asked him between their kiss together and she kept a hold of his cheeks as she kissed him back passionately and melted as it got more passionate and moaned a little when his tongue was in her mouth and smiled at what he whispered to her. "I love you too" she said to him before kissing him back more and placed her hands on his chest gently.

He smiled, his heart fluttered when she said that she loved him too. With that said, he kissed her more passionatley then he's ever done. He pushed his heart into their kiss. He really did lov her. "Because...they want me and they can't and once they....se...you, they'll...flip...mmm.." He said between their kisses. He reached and pulled the covers up more over them. Moving his hand on her cheek to the back of her neck and the nibbled on her lip and then started kissing down her neck and down to her chest then back up and whispered in her ear. "Sorry, don't mean to be a tease. Can't help myself." He said as he chuckled and smirked and kissed her again.

Alannah giggled as he kissed her more passionate, which she didn't think was more possible but was surpried and kissed him back in the passionate kiss that they were sharing together. "oh......well...I......have...you as.... Mine" she said back to him between the kiss. She smiled as he pulled the covers more over them and she let him tease her, keeping her eyes closed and small and quiet moans escaped her mouth when he nibbled her lower lip and also kissing her neck and chest. "it's fine, tesse away, I'll have my chance of getting you back and plus, I'm enjoying it" she said to him and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back again.

He chuckled at whatvshe said and whispered in her ear as he ran his nails up and down her back "Hmmmm...sure you will. I must say, good luck too, my love." He said as he lightly bit her ear. He ran his nails all the way up to the back of her neck. "I'm for your taking..." He said as he looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately.

She shivered a little as she felt his nails running up and down her back and she raised her eyebrow a little and giggled as he nibbled on her ear. "am I going to need this good luck you are giving me then?" she asked him and looked back into his eyes with a smile before kissing him back passionately again when he kissed her. As much as she was seriously loving this, she just hoped that his roommates don't barge in.

He chuckled "Well, Hmmm..ma...shit! Omph!" Liam stopped as two of his friends came into his room. Liam jumped and fell off his bed taking half o the covers with him and hitting his head on the stand that next to the bed. "Oi! Liam, how yo...ohhhh..well, seems we got a...um...friend of yours in the house." He said as he chuckled. A female followed his friend and walked in and saw Liam and smiled but that soon faded when she saw Alannah in his bed "Oh, who is this?" She asked. Liam got up and in the bed with Alannah and started rubbing his head "Damn, John. Knock firsr, might be in order. Don't you think?" He said. He looked at his female friend "well Ellie, this is Alannah. Alannah, this is Elliw and John." He said and whispered "Ellie equals jealous one." He said. John looked at Alannah and winked "Nice to meet you, madam." Je said as Ellie crossed her arms and glared at Alannah "Yeah, sure. Nice too meet you, I guess. Oh and my dear sweet Liam, we brought food..." She said and looked at Alannah and continued with a tone "...we got you chinese food. Your favorite." And left the room with John. Liam laid back and chuckled "Wow that was fun." He said. Not even a few minutes late, Ellie came in. "Is SHE staying over or is she going BACK to her flat, where she possibly belongs." She saod as she looked at Alannah with a glare and the smiled at Liam.

Alannah smiled at him and gave a little laugh before jumping a bit when he did and looked at the door to see two of his housemates and she looked back at him before looking at the guy and gave him a smile and gave him a bit of a wave and raised her eyebrow and before laughing. "Maybe you should be more careful, you had surgery not long ago and you fall out of the bed" she said to him and gave a small nod at what he whispered in her ear. "Hey Ellie and John like he said, i'm Alannah" she said smiling and would of course be nice to them both and laughed when John winked at her and she looked at the girl and noticed the glare but she wasn't going to let it bother her. She giggled as they were alone and was going to lean in to kiss him. "Yeah it was loads of fun" she said before looking at the girl when she came back in and raised her eyebrow at her. "Well I was told to look after him by the nurses, so that means I could possibly be staying Ellie, is that a problem with you?" she asked her with a smile and wasn't going to go to her level and start a fight or anything. "Of course unless he wants me to go, then I will go but you know I'm in the room Ellie, so I can hear exactly what you are saying to him"

He couldn't help but let a few laughs as Alannah spoke to Ellie. No one has ever spoken to her like that. "Well, Ellie. She is stay and she is stay for as long as she may." Hesaid as he got up and grabbed their drinks and handed it to Ellie, "Is that going to be a problem?" He said to her. Ellie couldn't help but stare at his body, and bit her lip "Ellie?"

Alannah gave Ellie a smile before looking at him again and laughed. "Well thanks, i'm glad i'm allowed to stay as long as I want" she said smiling and watched as Ellie stared at his body and she got up herself and smirked. "A nice body don't you think" she asked smiling and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and ran her hands up and down his abs and toned chest. "Believe me, nice to touch and kiss as well" she said smiling and knew she might be getting the girl more jealous but then again, he was her boyfriend after all, so she could touch him and just loved seeing the girl jealous in a way. "You must be hungry babe, go eat your Chinese and have a small walk, it will do you good" she said to him and kissed the back of his neck and gave his butt a small squeeze.

(Hahahaha wow! Thatvwoukd piss any girl off if that actually happened lmfao!! Perfect post!) Liams face blushed and tried not to laugh but just nodded as she spoke. Ellies face turned dark red, she was getting pissed and even more pissed as he turned around and kissed Alannah "Yes ma'am, I shall. I'll bring some up for you and we'll eat in her." He said as he held her and gave her ass a little smack and smiled and walked away. Ellie just syared at her, "What are you doing here with him?" She demanded. Liam walked down stairs to the kitchen where his flatmates were at "Nice going, Liam!" His friend said as he looked at him as Liam got two plates and some chinese food. "Is she single? Mmmm she looks yummy, I'd li..." John stopped as Liam interupted him "Don't even think about it. And no she's not single, I'm her boyfriend." He said "Does she have a sister?" John asked, hi friend Mike came up behind John "I bet Ellies pissed." He said laughing. Liam chuckled "Oh, yes she is. That's why she's still up their with Alannah." Liam replied. They both spoke at the same time "Oh shit, your kidding?" Liam just shook is head "Nope."

(Hahahaha wow! Thatvwoukd piss any girl off if that actually happened lmfao!! Perfect post!) Liams face blushed and tried not to laugh but just nodded as she spoke. Ellies face turned dark red, she was getting pissed and even more pissed as he turned around and kissed Alannah "Yes ma'am, I shall. I'll bring some up for you and we'll eat in her." He said as he held her and gave her ass a little smack and smiled and walked away. Ellie just syared at her, "What are you doing here with him?" She demanded. Liam walked down stairs to the kitchen where his flatmates were at "Nice going, Liam!" His friend said as he looked at him as Liam got two plates and some chinese food. "Is she single? Mmmm she looks yummy, I'd li..." John stopped as Liam interupted him "Don't even think about it. And no she's not single, I'm her boyfriend." He said "Does she have a sister?" John asked, hi friend Mike came up behind John "I bet Ellies pissed." He said laughing. Liam chuckled "Oh, yes she is. That's why she's still up their with Alannah." Liam replied. They both spoke at the same time "Oh shit, your kidding?" Liam just shook is head "Nope."

(Ahaha, I know it would very much piss a girl off if they liked the guy XD, why Thankyou :))

Alannah didn't say anything as she noticed the girl face expression. She smiled as Liam kissed her and she kissed him back with a smile before giggling and squealed a little as he smacked her ass a little. "Thankyou, that would be really nice, I haven't had Chinese in ages" she said smiling and watched as he went and she looked at the girl as she demanded. "well for one, I helped him get home from the hospital when all of you were out, 2, he saved my life and I wanted to make sure he was Okay and three, he invited me here Ellie, I know you are jealous but you are most likely older than me and you are the one who well, is just jealous, jealousy won't get you anywhere, I'm being nice to you and all I get back from you is this, but you better get used to seeing me around here because I am liams girlfriend" she said with a shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.