Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not target that statement at you in particular, I said to towards everyone. It's better not to get killed, it's bothersome making and learning about new characters :)
still bringing my fistycuffs, i can tell you and me are going to have a good fight later on... i just hope you bring your fistycuffs too

Reactions: Aleksandar
Don't do it too soon, then, save the best for later :P

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
I understand, also Donuts only comes on at nights, at least for Americans, his time zone is like half a day ahead of us I think

My time zone is half a day ahead of you. o.o Nah, but 6 hours, I believe... or 9, depending on where you live. >.>

33jltdt.jpg

Rena Ikega
Alias:

Scorpion
Race:
Ghoul
Alliance:
Technically a Lone Wolf
Personality:
Although she seems like the quiet type, Rena is actually very cheerful and enjoys the company of others. Mostly because she's a ghoul, she refrains from talking about her personal life with others but still maintains to keep up relationships with most humans.
Abilities/Quinques etc:
Bikaku-
Her resembles the sharp point of a scorpions tail, spots that resemble eyes on each plate.

Mask:
ice-ebay.jpg

Short Bio:
Rena lives a normal home life, aside from being a ghoul. Her Mother owns a flower shop while her Brother works in a delivery service. Rena mostly focuses on her studies and well.....hunting when she needs it, though her brother usually takes care of that. Every now and again, Rena feels a tinge of guilt from eating humans but...she's known since she was young that it was...necessary.
Affinities:
Her Older Brother (Nori Ikega)
Her school friends
-Sayaka
- Hinata
-Midori
Her mother (Misaki Ikega)

Theme:
(Will do some small edits later)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis and Jargo
33jltdt.jpg

Rena Ikega
Alias:

Scorpion
Race:
Ghoul
Alliance:
Technically a Lone Wolf
Personality:
Although she seems like the quiet type, Rena is actually very cheerful and enjoys the company of others. Mostly because she's a ghoul, she refrains from talking about her personal life with others but still maintains to keep up relationships with most humans.
Abilities/Quinques etc:
Bikaku that resembles the sharp point of a scorpions tail

Mask:
ice-ebay.jpg

Short Bio:
Rena lives a normal home life, aside from being a ghoul. Her Mother owns a flower shop while her Brother works in a delivery service. Rena mostly focuses on her studies and well.....hunting when she needs it, though her brother usually takes care of that. Every now and again, Rena feels a tinge of guilt from eating humans but...she's know since she was young that it was...necessary.
Affinities:
Her Older Brother (Nori Ikega)
Her school friends
Her mother

(Will do some small edits later)​
OMG I love her. o.o

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Hehe, thanks~! (^ u ^)

The time of which i enter the milk store is the time of which the coffee store situation ends, about 8:40pm if i was to guess somewhere around that time so whoever is thinking about jumping into the grocery scene, its after the coffee store scene

Um, does that mean I can jump in when it switches to the grocery store...?

Um, does that mean I can jump in when it switches to the grocery store...?
you can jump in whenever but i don't recommend jumping into the coffee store scene theres already almost everyone in that scene and it wouldn't be fair to Alek and Gladis if you join the other 2 ghouls there, but you can jump in whenever

I'm late?!!! DANG!!! GUYS wait for me!! and so... only yoru's character in my coffee shop then?

sorry everyone.. I'm slowly getting through the form still..some..personal issues have come up and I might not be able to get on for a few days..I'm so sorry about this.. but I'll repost the bits and dabs I've done on Ai's form..just so he's a little more up to date..

This rp is going slow, story wise. Seeing how its being so slow i would say that the story would take long, years, months even.. So your good

Well Rena just went up to alucard about his cat soooo you could at least respond to that.

Room for one more ?

Well Rena just went up to alucard about his cat soooo you could at least respond to that.
SORRY! I just read it, i should've followed you but i forgot to. If you want you can follow me too.

I'd like to play. And since I've never heard of it before, I'll create a new ghoul investigator. Unless it's possible to make a newly ghoulified person

I'd like to play. And since I've never heard of it before, I'll create a new ghoul investigator. Unless it's possible to make a newly ghoulified person
if you haven't heard of tokyo ghoul before then perhaps it might favor you to be a human.

Soooo I had some weird IRL issues to take care off and I expected you guys to have done some 10 000 posts, instead it seems like the thread has nearly died out - that's a shame, everyone seemed so enthusiastic. Looking at the last few posts @Greedy Donuts , I'm afraid you're doing a bit of a character hijack over there. Everything you do with your character up to the place where you attempt to drag away Seek to the back of the building is perfectly fine and the style is also okay... but you have to give everyone (Seek, Oozaki, Rin, etc.) a chance to react on your actions. Seek may push you away and try to run, he may attack someone or maybe Rin or Oozaki can decide to attack you or him, regardless of all. So please, keep the post until the moment you attempt to bring him at the back of the building, but only attempt, not have it a conclusive fact. THat being said, @Riopop please come in and act out your character's move in the situation. If you fail to do that soon (like a a day or so, especially given the fact so much time has passed since the situation happened in the first place) I will act it out myself :)

Why won't we re-do the Roleplay, per say a new discussion entirely. Delete this whole role play and remake it all however, this time we can have moderators for the discussion and we can get a fresh start on the role play with new and more active members. This way we can delete all mistakes and make it perfect, we can bring all who was active from here and transfer them to over to the new one.

Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.