Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo I had some weird IRL issues to take care off and I expected you guys to have done some 10 000 posts, instead it seems like the thread has nearly died out - that's a shame, everyone seemed so enthusiastic. Looking at the last few posts @Greedy Donuts , I'm afraid you're doing a bit of a character hijack over there. Everything you do with your character up to the place where you attempt to drag away Seek to the back of the building is perfectly fine and the style is also okay... but you have to give everyone (Seek, Oozaki, Rin, etc.) a chance to react on your actions. Seek may push you away and try to run, he may attack someone or maybe Rin or Oozaki can decide to attack you or him, regardless of all. So please, keep the post until the moment you attempt to bring him at the back of the building, but only attempt, not have it a conclusive fact. THat being said, @Riopop please come in and act out your character's move in the situation. If you fail to do that soon (like a a day or so, especially given the fact so much time has passed since the situation happened in the first place) I will act it out myself :)
Ahh sorry!!!

It's okay, Donuts, no one is born with all the knowledge, we're here to improve as well as have fun ^^. Alucard (sorry, that's just how I remembered you) I can see why you would like to reset the whole roleplay, but I assure you (not sure how much you've roleplayed on this site) this would only cause more confusion with everyone. Plus, I like the learning curve that many people have had, hehe. I would be taking Seek's character, in his absence, so I think things will get interesting.

@Aleksandar

If you're using the same universe (the lore of the ghouls, locations, powers, etc.) as the anime, it needs to go in Fandom even if you're using original characters. Is this the case? (If so, no worries, I'll move the threads for you.)

@Aleksandar Since this is an anime, I suggest asking a staff member to move this thread (and the IC thread) to the fandom forum where already existent anime, TV shows, and movies among other things are put. (:

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!

@Aleksandar Hello! Seeing as this is an anime roleplay, this sort of RP is supposed to go into the fandom section of group roleplaying. I'd advise you to contact a staff member in order to get it moved to the correct spot. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.