Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing, go ahead if you think you can juggle personalities :D If I were Riopop I'd also start thinking of my next character haha

Stop making characters that Rin would be reluctant to kill! :D :D ANyhow, @Yoru no Tenshi my idea was that we have our own version of the Anteiku, which is that coffee shop that the action is being set into. If I recall correctly, Donuts was your friend, so if you two would like that, you can be running it and it can be the third fraction?
Sounds good, I'll correct my CS now

Believe me, I can. >:3

Reactions: Aleksandar
animeguylongblondehair.jpg
Shiro Hikari
Silver Wolf
il_570xN.285693389.jpg
Pro-Peace (Subject to change)
Warm and friendly exterior hiding a landscape of snow and pain.
Rinkaku, kakuja when berserk
Shiro protects the weak humans and punishes Ghouls who are overly active. He was taken in by a human family when he was five years old, before that he has no memories. He suppressed his inner demons until he was fifteen when a robber broke into his home in the middle of the night. Shiro's kagune awoke then and he slaughtered and ate the robber, when his little sister came in he ate her too, and his older brother and parents likewise. When he came to in the morning, he ran. He was then taken in by Anteiku and has done his best to reclaim his humanity ever since.
You need Affinities and make sure to tell us your official color that you will be using for talking sections in your posts and it would be nice if you could post a picture relevant to the situation you are acting in

You need Affinities and make sure to tell us your official color that you will be using for talking sections in your posts and it would be nice if you could post a picture relevant to the situation you are acting in
I did so, not to my satisfaction but Affinities will get more fleshed the deeper we go.

@Yoru no Tenshi the same feedback that I gave to Zeus also applies to you - use past tense to narrate your story. @Riopop I would ask you to put speech rather than narrate it, in other words, instead of saying "he tells them to go away" you put in quotation marks ("") "Go away, doves, else I tear you both apart!"

@Yoru no Tenshi the same feedback that I gave to Zeus also applies to you - use past tense to narrate your story. @Riopop I would ask you to put speech rather than narrate it, in other words, instead of saying "he tells them to go away" you put in quotation marks ("") "Go away, doves, else I tear you both apart!"
you forgot to put color in your speech bro

Is it good now?

Which one's are the factions? I need to put her in the right one... x.x Just realized how hopeless a kid character can be. It'll be hard to move her about on her own... preferably she'd need someone who keeps her at a leash. Anyone interested? o.o

The way I see it it's the peaceful ghouls based around the coffee shop, a group of dark ones that yet needs to be formed or narrated by someone who want to take over the city? and the investigators. Of course there are also rogues. @Yoru , it's good now, yes.

BTW guys, it's useless to put your mask on after someone has already seen your face. I mean do as you like, but if you just put it on, of course, it's some sort of protection, but you will most likely be recognised afterwards, if someone has already glanced at your face... Also I think no real need for the personnel of the cafe to put on masks, since they are not likely to fight, and the investigators (at least Takahiro) already knows they are ghouls and is just there for information, not to go off murdering them. I believe a far more feasible reaction would be to warn the outsider against attacking.

why is everyone meeting each other in literally the first episode of 15 minutes... you guys do realise you have the whole tokyo to explore... in all of tokyo everyone had to meet up at the same coffee shop literally minutes from each other

Everyone is eager to get involved in a fight, I guess haha

Everyone is eager to get involved in a fight, I guess haha
good thing your the only one that knows my face and good that i left or it would've been a war zone

@Yoru no Tenshi I would answer your post, but I think it's fair to wait for @Riopop to see how he would react, because a lot depends on that ;)

good thing your the only one that knows my face and good that i left or it would've been a war zone
no, most likely there will be only one death, or maybe zero if he plays it smart. Which reminds me to put "Character death" into the RP description, so that people don't bitch about it when they get slaughtered :D

if no one is interested in the grocery store scene then ill just complete it passive and clean and move on to whatever else i think of next at that time, but only if no one is going to do something interesting and out of place

no, most likely there will be only one death, or maybe zero if he plays it smart. Which reminds me to put "Character death" into the RP description, so that people don't bitch about it when they get slaughtered :D
Im not going to be killed for a while i can tell.. my prowess is to emotionally interesting and set on the plot to be killed so early

Reactions: Aleksandar
Im not going to be killed for a while i can tell.. my prowess is to emotionally interesting and set on the plot to be killed so early
I didn't actually plan on kiling anyone for at least a week, since it's the start, but if your character has a death wish, it wouldn't be my character if he simply let things go.

I didn't actually plan on kiling anyone for at least a week, since it's the start, but if your character has a death wish, it wouldn't be my character if he simply let things go.
i didn't say he had a death wish but if you want ill bring my fistycuffs

i didn't say he had a death wish but if you want ill bring my fistycuffs
I did not target that statement at you in particular, I said to towards everyone. It's better not to get killed, it's bothersome making and learning about new characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.