To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She rubs him more and then kisses him, " I would be lost without you"

He sighs in releif laying back on the bed."Lay with me my love. You will not loose me tonight."

She smiles and lays down immediately and kisses his throat and then his cheek to his lips

He groans out his appreciation. Her touches are so gentle he has touble being as harsh as he should be.

She smiles ad kisses him once more and then yawns falling asleep and soon he hears her snoring as she is snuggling into his chest

Her Cute soft snores lull him into a deep sleep. A rest he has denied himself for over a week and has worked like a man posessed every single day of.

She clung to him like a babe would its mother, it is clear the seperation has distressed her

He cuddles with her...However by the time she wakes in the morning he is gone. There is a note that says."The seal has broken sooner than expected....I will return when i can. Love always."

When she wakes up she clings to the note and cries, she needed him... she could not handle the loss

Drakir is not far. He is in the town where it all began and ended last time. Searching for signs of possessed humans. He hasent found any yet but he is no fool. it will not be long.

She gathers her children and they all huddle together alone, it would not be long until thier daughter is born.... the stress drove her to early labor. It as a girl, she looked like her father, dark hair... dark eyes....

Her father was not there. Too busey at the site waiting for the seal to finally open. He caught a posessed man today....He has ahd to do things not done since his oath and he does not like it. However he is not one to shirk duty lightly.

She did not want to name her without her husband and she held and coddled her. It was when she was sleeping when the woman entered. Slender, sexy, alluring.... the succubi temptress Reia..... she had been gone awhile and she was looking for revenge. She was pleased that she was given the opprotunity to do so. She saw the sleeping babe, and grins. Tesa awakens and gasps grabbing her knife but Reia hits her hard in the chest sending her flying into the wall and knocked unconscious. Reia had the baby... hells new minion. And she vanishes

Drakir knows nothing of these happenings. Too busey interrogating a lesser demon without sucess. All he has found out is that higher lever demons. Like incubus and succubi will be emerging. The twisted smile on the possessed face warns him of great malice.

Tesa cries and blood runs down her back as her body shudders. Reia hands the nfant to her dark lord and appears in front of Drakir with a dark grin, " well hello little prince"

Drakir tenses when she appears, even softens lightly as she calls him by his old pet name. Then his face hardens."Why are you here." He demands to know. His eyes blazeing with fury.

" Just thought you should know that your woman is dead and your child is the dark lords" she grins darkly, " and when we are done with you you will be my little sex toy"

For the first time in five long years Drakir does something he should not. He unleashes his latent dark magic. It lashes Reia to a wall and holds her there while Drakirs eyes glow red with rage."YOU LIE!" He says stabbing the succubus in the gut....It wont kill her.....yet.

She grins through the pain and groans at him with pain, " why don't you go home and have a look at her, I bet the slavers will be by for those boys of yours. The little one was crying when I left. He looked fun"

The Darkness inside Drakir is not something to be toyed with....The succubus learns this the hard way as the man smiles insanley and says."You better be wrong, or by the time you peice yourself back together ill be there again to rip you apart..." He smiles as he rips her peice to peice with his bare hands. Torture is fine and dandy but theres nothing quite as brutal as dismembering someone with your bare hands. It dosent get much more personal than that.