To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" He will ant OUR baby. Our daughter... he will want to take her away from us..."

His glare becomes feral."And do you think i will ALLOW that?" He growls out

He Growls."If the Goddess dosent want hell on earth she better damn well make sure your protected so i dont have to worry about it." He says to the air....He knows damn well she can hear whatever she listens to and he would bet good money her thoughts rest on him latley.

She smiles and kisses him softly, " don't be so angry my darling" she pulls his hair, " and do not use such language in front of our son"

His growl continues although he allows her touch."I have no love for such repugnant beings. I will do her dirty work once again, although not willingly."

She puts their boy on the floor and pads his bum as he runs off to play and she looks at him, " hey. Knock that off, come here my darling. I want to feel you on my skin"

He walks up, his dark eyes on fire as he wraps his arms around her, ensconing her in his strong grip."This is the last time." He whispers in her ear. Kissing her before walking into hsi forge and starting preperations. Day and night he works like a man possessed. Feverish to be prepared enough to outlive this....this travesty.

She smiles and kisss him back and when he leaves her she sighs, she missed him already... she goes to work on her herbs in the kitchen

He works all day, comeing in sore and abused from his hard labours. He shows her his softer side when he lets it out, most nights simply going to bed. Not wanting to appear angry with her.

She sighs and when he came home that night she pads between her legs, her belly was large now and she was tired. " sit and remove your shirt"

He sits and does as she tells him without question. On his chest over his pecks theres a large fresh burn where he used to be branded. He winces as he peels away the shirt.

She frowns and traces her fingers over it. " who did this my love" her voice is soft, and so are her hands to be honest and she begins massaging er poor husbands back

He moans out at the much needed massage."Pain keeps me grounded. makes sure i dont loose myself." So in other words....he did it to himself.

She sighs at this confession and kisses the nape of his neck " I wish you wouldn't my love...."

He leans back into her, his eyes show one thing they have never shown her before....Fear."The anger....it almost consumes me sometimes. The rage and insanity.......is hard to fight off. Pain helps. Lets me know im still alive."

She looks at him and hugs him so close to her " I love you and you make me worry when you do these things"

He nods against her."I know... And i love you too but please understand." He begs of her not to ask him to stop....He would for her but he would always be afraid of loosing it.

" never brand yourself like this.... Don't, just do something smaller... It distresses me"

He only nods against her....Almost ashamed she caught him out like that but unashamed enough to admit what he has done.