To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She awoke and took the boy with her to the tub, she plays with his hair and washes the boys hair and giggles as he wrinkles his nose and pops the bubbles

Drakir is still asleep from the night before, his large frame takeing up a good chunk of the bed. He hears her busteling about and wakes up."Morning my love." He says. Looking at her with lust filled eyes.

She glances at him from the tub, " goodmorning handsome" little Mikail smiles and waves at him covered in bubbles, joy in his eyes

He smiles and greets MikHail as well. He lays back in bed, haveing a lazy day, looking at his wife haveing fun with his son. His daughter soon to be joining the fast growing family.

She eventually picks him up wrapping him in a fuzzy towel and he toddles over to Drakir and puts his arms up wanting to b held and she gets out and into her own towel, a smile on her lips seeing the gesture

Drakir picks up the boy and hugs him tightly."How are you Mikhial?" He asks his son, wondering if he is alright, the boy is quite warm in the forehead.

He blinks at him sleepily, " yes I feel fine Da"

He nods." You feel warm, take it easy today." He cautions the boy. Not wanting him to fall ill.

He leans up and kisses his cheek softly, his little eyes glowing warmly. " I will Da" he snuggles into his side sucking on his thumb once more

He smiles."Good." He says his dark eyes alight with passion. He looks to his mate."And how are you feeling today?" He asks wondering of the outcome to the rituel

She comes over to him in a robe now and kisses his cheek softly, " I am feeling well my love"

He smiles at that."Im glad, when is it again you are due?" He does care...He really does. The day she dies hell will fall onto earth.

She looks at him and kisses him softly, " in a few months" she strokes his cheek softly

He smiles."Good, i would call the doctor over for a check up if any would come."

She nods agreeably, " I know... it's okay, I am sure it is helpful"

He smiles"I will look into it." He says with a laugh. his dark eyes alight with mirth,

She sits next to him and snuggles into his shoulder with a soft smile and rubs her eyes with a happy smile

He hugs her."I got a message today....I asked when the child was due because in one month our five years is up love."

She blinks and then looks at him putting her hand on her stomach, " oh no.... our baby....."

He puts his hands on hers."I will do what is nescesary. You know this." He says with his eyes alive with the fight to come. He may be a family man....He may have something to loose now. But he is always going to be hells mad dog.