To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She screams but as the final blow is done he hears a cackle, she is a creature of pain and pleasure.

Drakir wastes no time with the bloody bits and hops on his horse. Riding hard to get back to his mate before anything else does. When he arrives he has his sword already out...You never know what your walking into.

She is slammed against the wall losing consciousness and the poor boys are around her and crying

Drakir sees his family in peices around him and kneels. What has happened here?" He asks her, takeing her into his arms and checking her for injury.

She blinks and looks up at him, " they took our baby..... our baby" blood drips from her forehead and she whimpers

He stops dead. "They took...our firstborn...i will kill them all."he says simply and takes his mate to bed. " I will not rest until they are dead."

Her back has a huge hole in it and she nods at him, " I tried to stop her...."

He does what he can for her injurys."You must hold on....i cannot tarry lest the path grow cold. Judas knows some healing that i taught him. Tell him of the rituel useing the swine, he should be able to bear it long enough to execute it and heal you. Please my love ignore magic just for now untill this is over....Where im going i will need all the aid i can muster such as it is."

She nods although she does not like the idea of her sons dabbling in those arts

Judas comes at his fathers call. He explains what must be done and the boy shakily nods. Remembering when he was taken and what his father did."I will return to all of you." He says, his tone softening a little as he promises them. its time to go one place he hoped he would never have to return to. Its time to go back to hell. He travels light and quick to the place where it all began. Entering the portal is almost too easy for him. No one ever imagined a human willingly going into hell. Walking into a well laid trap.

She looks at Judas and smiles at him weakly and the succubi grins sitting on lucifers lap.... naked, his pants at his ankles, the smalles of infants in his hands, he sees a drop of the devils own blood enter his small daughters open lips

Lucifer. The thing that has caused him so much agony all these years. Drakirs eyes go beyond their blue color to their red angered color. Then they shift to black. A state never before reached by a human although he doesent know it. His voice is laced with power as he utters his words."Father, give me my daughter before i rip this place to peices." His glare is peircing and cold. He is barley holding it together.

He laughs as the boy comes in and his little girl is suckling at Lucifer's blood. " No. The little whore is all mine now, and soon she will be my bedroom ornament"

Drakir goes cold."She will never be yours while i draw breath Lucifer. I thrice promise this." In old world a thrice promise is binding. He cannot break it since he goes by old world rules the same as lucifer. He draws his sword."Last chance before i forget about everything i once knew."

" No, she is mine now little demon boy" he laughs dryly

He attacks without hesitation. His only thought recovering his daughter cerytainly does wonders for his speed and strength. Its like hes evolved somehow in the five years hes been gone. Either that or not useing magic in so long has lent him a controlled burst limit.

Satan laughs and puts the girl in the succubi's hands, the naked woman removes his length from inside of her and walks off with the infant, back into the quarters of the devils sex toys, where he intended her to grow.

Not while Drakir draws breath."Been a llong time since you had a challenge LU sure you havent gotten rusty?" Drakir taunts as he lashes out in a flurry of blows. His beserk relentless and tireless.

He chuckles and dodges them effortlessly, " boy I am immortal. You are just a runt I fucked" he grins, sharp pointed teeth showing. He was not afraid

Drakir is too immersed to care. His body is changing bit by bit. Human bodys wernt meant to channel daemonic magics. His blade starts mooving faster. No human would be able to keep up."You will give me my daughter or ill kill the whore yet again."