To Hell and Back

She is sitting naked in the dirt and sighs, "look perhaps it is you who is naive to the world. You are no demon... you are human just like us... I am here to save you... I am here to show you you are not evil."

His eyes turn feral as he hits her again."Never refer to me as human you stupid bitch!" He screams out as he delivers a sharp punch to her gut. he isnt human...he cant be. Not after all hes done and had done to him.

She screms but it heals, "you are human! Just like me! We are human. Listen! Why else would you be able to stay on this plane and no one else?"

His snarl of rage echos through the forest."You have absoloutly no idea what it means to survive hell do you?" He asks her as he binds her mouth, he tires of her talking and wants her to listen."You survive torture, deliver a good amount of it yourself, rape is an everyday occourrance, nothing special. And the morningstar....the dark lord of hell is the patriarch of us all. To defy him is to sign the contract for your own lobotomy...over and over. It never ends. You live or you die. Darwinism at its greatest. You know nothing comeing from your pampered life. Probably dont even know how to hold a sword." He scoffs at her before ensureing she cannot moove."Dont go anywhere. The seals on this stone slab are powerfull. thirteen more sacrifices before your up preistess." With that he turns and walks away. Hes off to collect tonights sacrifice. Did she really think it would be so easy?

She looks at him and all he sees is sympathy in her eyes, sympathy for his pain... she fights the bounds and it does not work... she struggles crying, she wants to save him... she cannot save him if he kills so many innocents.... she had to save him...

He returns as dusk falls, a bound unconcious boy in his arms. He ties the boy to the slab and makes a cut, the inscriptions must be drawn in the victems blood. White necromancy the art is called. White and not black because black is the color of order the constant and the never changing, white is chaos always differing from what it used to be. White necromancy and bloodmagic always relys on others pain, others suffering and death. Black is inward, only the castors pain, blood and suffering is used. Curiously it is black necromancy that is the more powerfull of the two but white is all thats needed for this rituel.

She struggles biting through the gag, "don't! Why would you do to others what was done to you! You can be better then that! We can fight what the Morningstar made you! Please!" She looks ta him desperately.... please..... her wrists were raw from struggling but she just kept on

He smiles, he knows exactly how painfull it will be for her to watch this atrocity in her eyes happening. He akes the boy up so she can hear his screams and begins, the process is much the same as the first victim.....alright maybee he did remove a few extra parts but lests be honest, hearing her beg and plead with him while his succubus watches and says such nice things to her was a turn on.

She cries watching the boys torment her heart breaking... how could he be so cruel... she sniffles and looks away from him. He wants to hurt her, so he shall. But she... she would save him.... she gasps as the succubus pinches her nipples a smirk on her face and then she goes over to her master and kisses him, "our master is pleased" her tail flicks inside his pants coyly

The rituel finished Drakir discards the body that used to be a innocent boy that had no crime to his name other than being TOO innocent. The dark lord of the earth kisses his succubus and plays with her body."So i take it The morningstar is pleased with my offerings?" He asks almost innocently...as if he was talking about milk or fruit offered up to a minister. He truthfully care about as much, not one ounce of regret in him for what hes done and will do again...and again. He fucks his succubus after hes finished cleaning, after all rituels such as this left you highly charged. Sex is a good way to relieve energy and stress.

She shudders her body his to play with and she kisses him deeply her tongue going down his throat, "he is very pleased" her voice is thick and hot and she grins her fangs showing. "I think rape will only make the girl a better offering. It will make her a victim... plus isn't she pretty? Morningstar wants her dead you know, he thinks she is a threat"

He smirks."Then put her on the slab and we shall break the third seal tonight. No point in wasteing a perfect sacrifice. |You may have your fun with her before i begin the rituel." He says to her as he mooves away, his cock slick with her juices. "Your tounge can go to work on other things while i draw out the nescesary symbols." Two huge cracks now run through the slab. Soon a third will join it.

(You have no problems with this one dieing right? The curch can always send another.)

She grins, "oh trust me I will" she shrinks as she is put on the alter... it was going to be a long long night and she shudders cringing in pain.... "you are making a mistake"

(( well she heals... he won't be able to sacrifice her. She is special ;)))

He hits her for trying to talk."Am i now? reia, go find some innocent pure thing in case the preistess backfires on us." He orders without compassion for the next sacrifice."Our lord will be pleased either way wether we break three seals tonight or only two." He glares at the preistess before beginning to cut her open.

Her body jerks but almost immediately heals back up and she squeaks, "stop! You have to realize what you are doing is wrong! You are not in hell anymore!!" She looks at him her eyes finding his connecting with him in a way no one would think possible. And he only finds light and compassion for him.

He shrugs it off and puts a deep gash along her cheek."Get out of mind you wench!" He orders as he continues trying to cut her open. Reia returns with the next sacrifice, a girl no older than 8. "Reia, communicate with our master and ask him if there is a special method for destroying her!" He orders clutching hsi temples in pain.

She nods and vanishes the little girl is crying and Tesa looks at him as her skin heals again, " don't do this... look at me! I have done nothing to you! I just want to help you, why do you even want to break the seals? What has the morningstar ever done to deserve your loyalty?! What has that poor little girl done??" She looks at him and her words are making sense, her ability to sympathize and continue to care about him seeping into his bones.

The morningstar has made me a most sollom oath that even HE must honor. So long as i do this small thing for him when he comes too earth he shall reward me most generously. Reia, switch them out....make sure she cant look away even iff you have to cut off her eyelids every ten seconds." He orders wanting his succubus to be able to stay longer than a night.

"Don't you dare! Leave that girl alone!" She fights the restraints looking at him and something in her eyes is haltering... would make the devil himself stop. "Do not! I will lay with you tonight! Leave her!" Reia arches a brow

Drakir givves pause at her words."You, a mortal preistess would willingly lay with the son of the devil just to satisfy your urge to help? To buy this thing another night of life? You know either way this seal WILL be broken. The devil Lucifer WILL be released and you WILL die. All your doing is delaying the inevitable by another night." He informs her before turning to Reia."Why is our master so quiet? Normally hes brimming wiith information on how to kill, tell me how to kill this!" He says pointing at the preistess, she has a way of getting under the mans skin.