To Hell and Back

She nods and bites into her wrist and as her blood touches his back it heals, " of course master, I serve only you"

Drakir flexes his back and shoulders. Loud cracks emmitting from his body."Good, now put your talents to good use my pet. Make me forget about my encounter with Lucifer today." He orders softly, its an hour carrige ride to his departure site and there is plenty of time for a bit of fun to keep his pet stated. He knows since hes the only one to use her she must be summoned every night or he fears she might fly into a lust fit.

She purrs, " of course master" she kisses him and undoes his pants her mouth going down his chiseled form and she takes him into her mouth and sucks him, she starts slow and sweet then increases pace and pressure wanting him hard and ready, she then moves him inside of her and shudders, " rough or gentle master?"

He lets out soft groans of pleasure at her sinfull mouth, when she mounts him he gives her ass a slap and raises an eyebrow."What do you think, that ill cumm off some slow fuck?" He asks her, The carrige hits a bump. Probably a dead demon on the road hard enough to make her bounce half up his length and slam back down.

She giggles and grins, " rough it is master." she swerves her hips expertly and changes her angles moving up and down aggressively controlling him " cum for me master"

Drakir decides right then that the best thing about succubi is no matter how much you fuck them. They stay tight as a virgin. With a groan he cumms on her command. If he had any soul left to give he would probably trade it for an eternity of this. He understands that each of the fifteen seals will require a sacrifice. Pure and untouched by evil. He must find the perfect one each time and that requires effort. As he spins the succubus around and starts fucking her agsints the carrige wall he ponders if children are the best to use.

She giggles and lays next to him a gentle smile on her face " I like you master"

The carrige stops, its time. As he strips and lays on the altar, he smiles at his pet."Ill summon you as soon as i am able to find a sutible sacrifice my pet." He says as the runes all over his body activate and transport him to the human world.

She nods and vanishes herself back to lucifer

Tesa is out in the world when he arrived.... It darkened. People whisper of the prophecy coming true... People were scared and she was taken to be told her fate, how she had to save the world from a dark lord....melt his heart... She didnt know if she could do it

Quite possibly the darkest soul to inhabit earth in centuries. Drakir awakens and loosens his muscles. He is only hours away from breaking the first seal. The rituel is already laid out. He just needs a sacrifice. He doesent even view the people of earth as the same race as he. They are below him. Magots to crush under his feet as he so chooses. He dresses apropriatly to blend in as he walks the city, looking for a pure aura in the mix of people.

She was given a pack. Items to survive, money but the pendant around her neck guaranteed her food and lodgings... She was a healer, priestess of the goddess. She stumbled through the woods,istening for tales of death so that she can find this man....

Aside from murder and crime theres only one story that stands out. A young girl of only twelve was kidnapped. She was found twenty four hours later in the woods...Well they found what was left of her anyway. The examiner couldent sleep for the atrocity. The girls chest was opened and emptied while she was still alive. All over a alter looking slab of stone. It had a huge crack through in directly underneath the girls remains.

She follows that and is walking slowly, her hair swirls around her as she walks and that's when she sees him. The darkness around him swirled but there were the smallest patches of white.... There was some goodness. Her gaze softens as she looks I've his body when a sultry voice speaks, " mmmm master we have company .. Can I play with her?"

With one long kiss to his pet Drakir nods."You may my pet...however find out what the fuck shes doing here. That girl only just would have been found." He says casually.. Darkness is his element and its pitch black out....many hours untill dawn yet. He sits down not at all concerned with apearences.

She grins, " yes master" smooth and graceful she went up to tesa. " priestess of the goddess" she hisses and grabs her, tesa flinches but let's her pull her to the man, this was her purpose after all, " master servant of the goddess... She thinks she is here to save you" she grins at her dark lord

Drakir gives the girl a cruel smile."Priestess you made quite the error in comeing here. Before attempting to....Save someone....First you ought to learn if they WANT to be saved." His hand cuffs her across the jaw."Hold her Reia....do not let her escape." He orders as he dissapears into his tent. He returns with a rituel knife."As a priestess you are the purest being on this planet. You will be perfect for the final sacrifice." His blade touches her throat."Reia...bind her, i dont care that we have to drag her halfway around the world. This is too good an oppourtunity to pass up." He orders softly.

She flinches as she's hit but her jaw heals itself right in front of his eyes. Reia grind and strips the priestess tying her up with a smug look, " of course master. The priestess' are amidst the purest of humans" she purrs. She was obedient to her master, perfect slave

His dark smile has struk fear in the hearts of many....usually before he removed said hearts after rigerous torture sessions. However he has something much worsse planned for her."Reia you are to force her to watch, night after night as i break every seal." He orders. The only thing that breaks a seal such as that is sacrifice, he means to force her to watch him torture 13 more girls before its her turn. Bleeding hearts that they are it should make for good entertainment.

She grins, " so long as I am summoned master... My time here is fading" she warns as she is starting to burn at the edges, " maybe you should break the girl in tonight." tesa cannot believe the situation she is in now, no one said shed have to contend with a succubus....

He shakes his head."No my pet, doing that to her would make her useless to me...i can always rape her after im done with the rituel." He smirks."Depart now, i will summon you as soon as darkness falls again." He assures her with a kiss. Once shes gone he turns to the preistess."You really are very niaeve of the world. Did you know that?" So he intends to goad her all day.