To Hell and Back

"I'll lay with you every night if you spare that girl!" She looks at him earnestly, she would do it.

"He says she is Goddess blessed. There is no such way to kill her.... she is essentially immortal"

He smirks...."Every night for that girls life. Understood. Reia, set the girl free and ensure she remembers nothing." He orders...the smirk on his face boding nothing well."Goddess blessed hmm? Lets shee if Aphrodite put in her share." He says as he tied the priestess to the slab with her legs open. Caution strikes him suddenly."Reia will she be able to influence me should i lay with her?" He asks seriously.

She wonders why he ties her... she said willingly but she says nothing and looks away

Reia arches a brow, "she is not magically. She can only heal. There is no way she could influence you my lord, she is but a human Goddess blessed or not. She might heal your cuts but nothing more."

He nods, accepting the information."Reia, work your magic, i want her begging and screaming for a cock. I want her readt to throw away her title for it. I know you can do this...Should you fail the consequences will be severe." Lets see if the human will stick her neck out for a demon thats intent on corrupting her very soul.

Reia arches a brow... her magic would probably not work on the Goddess Blessed, "as you wish Master" she goes to the priestess who stiffens looking at her.... a demon... she cringes as she is touched and the succubus' hands travel over her curves and between her legs making her gasp and flinch in discomfort.

Surely the succubus would die if she did not beg to be fucked... she looks at the demon indecision in her eyes for just a moment before she swallows and forces a loud moan from her mouth, what would a sex craved lunatic say? She settles on, "come and take me!" and adds a few jerking motions for good measure, panting like she has seen others do

Drakirs laugh is mercillis."The poor thing doesent even know how to fake pleasure...its alright preistess i shall teach you. Reia, no hard feelings but you know i had to test the preistess." He laughs cruelly as he lays on top of her. Sex can be used in bloodmagic and the sacrifice of her virginity could very well snap more than one seal. She doesent know this but her willing help will aid only him. Its a double edged sword for her.

She flinches and looks away, oh well.... she does not want to do this but that little girl would live now and that is all that matters. Reia nods, "thankyou master, I need to leave now. I await your summons"

(Y'know what sucks about being an on call mechanic? The on call bit. just got in)

He nods."good evening Reia and give my thanks to our master." He says absently as he strokes the preistesses thigh."You are quite pretty, ill enjoy breaking you." He says with a twisted fire in his eyes as he roughly thrusts into her dry. Ripping her virginity from her and cracking a seal in one blow. Three cracks now slice the rock, due to the deal he made he can now unlock the devil with her blood, her sacrifice and pain.

She screams and jerks her wrists cutting open as tears stream down her face... she was small and fragile and she was giving him all of her... she trembles but at least no one else had to die... she gasps in pain with each movement her body jerking and she is shivering in true pain and terror

Another crack appears. His explanation may terrify her."Your blood, your pain and your virginity are my offerings tonight, along with all innocence you may have once had. Doing the math in his head. That means tomorow night, Reia is here to stay. More cracks appear in the rock signifying her not so willing sacrifices as he intones. He then pulls out of her pussy and violently plunes into her ass. That one waas for her innocence and blood...Tomorow night will be the same. but not for the seal. Tomorow is for his enjoyment all because she made such a foolish deal with a devil.

She gasps screaming louder her body wracking with pain and somehow.... somehow seeing such a fragile thing break.... it can get to people. Her form shudders as her voice gives out from the screaming, her body wracked with pain and tears. She looks at him but there is only pity for him in her eyes.

((that sounds fun man))

Once he finishes useing her he puts a hood over her head and restrains her. He wonders if he should even bother with feeding her since he really doesent plan on keeping her alive long....yes let her starve and freeze. She remains trusses against the tree with blood running down her legs, unable to moove an inch. Her hands,feet,waist,throat,and chest have all been seperatly bound. if she relaxes the ropes will choke her. But standing ramrod straight for hours on end just isnt possible. Its a constant slow torture.

She shivers in clear pain and she squeaks and struggles against them... why would he do this... she gave him what she wanted... her thighs burned and her body ached each night... she was in clear agony... she needed him to hold her... she needed to feel safe and he could feel her need, it ached at him... her empathy spread like wild fire to those around him... he would desire her soon... it was the ties that bound their fate together

Now that some time has passed his Succubus is always around and sheilds him from her empathic magic with her own. He keeps her around like a faithfull pet and judging from the screams of pleasure comeing from the tent each night. A very well used pet. He did however keep his word. The woman wasent touched in exchange for her virtuel rape every night. Instead he has started sacrificing others....that was never part of their bargin and she has nothing of use left to offer him...aside from her soul and he doubts even her bleeding heart would offer that to him. knowing what he will use it for.

She slumps her eyes hollow not even bothering when the ropes begin to gag her.... there was nothing she could do... he did not seem to care to even see her... she had no way of getting to him with this new arrangement... it was not until the humans found him. She gasps as a knife cuts her binds and the bag is removed.... she can barely believe her eyes as the succubus is pulled out and slain and they drag the human out next, naked his scars apparent. "Don't kill him!" The men look at her fistfuls of the boys hair in their hands... "Priestess he is evil" she shakes her head her cheeks permanently tear stained, " do not kill him" the scoff but chain him naked hand and foot before throwing him in an iron cage. Her wounds heal and she is given clothes. She eats with the men and they show her the upmost respect.

Drakir is rather shocked that the humans were smart enough to find him. However after faceing hell there is little they can do to intimidate him, indeed his body is covered in scars from torture and past beatings for failure. The death of his companion Reia distresses him slightly, but really alll they did was send her back to hell. In a week or so He can summon her again. The most distressing thing on his mind is breaking free and eliminating the last two seals. He waits paitiantly for the humans to attempt takeing revenge on him.

She eats silently and when they move towards him she steps in the way, "no. You cannot touch him" her voice is soft and she looks at him her eyes reading compassion.... for him. "Do not touch him he is under my protection, understood?" They grumble but nod and he is thrown in her room cage and all they glare at him in disgust and he is offered no food, she sighs and looks at him

He refuses to say a word, giving away too much of his plans could be disasterous. Starving is fairly typical however he knows some bleeding heart or other wont be able to bear seeing him waste away and is more than capable of going without food for a few days. He refuses to meet the preistesses eyes lest he pull him under her spells.

She goes to his cage and tips his face up a gentle smile on her face, "you are not evil. You just think you are... I am right here waiting to help you. Why won't you let me? What could truly be so bad?" Her eyes bear into his, she just wants to help him.... she just wants to heal him

His face is priceless, his mouth hangs open."I raped you, tortured you and you think you can save me? You certainly are tenacious in your pursuits ill give you that. I however am far beyond redemption." He asserts quietly closing his mouth and sitting in the cage."You can be assured once Lucifer is free you will suffer for this. Immortality will work against you preistess."