Title is a Work In Progress. (Paranormal)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Were they? Lmao let's do a rain check. If no one likes the starter I'll just write up a new one, sorry if I didn't live up to expectations.

I am 100% fine with things as they are, but if other people want to change it, then I'm open to that, too.

Brad is currently stood next to the van, ready to hop into the driver's seat.

Reactions: mango
I'm fine with the starter as well. I don't think it's bad or anything.

Okay. Well if everyone except espoir has posted I'll go ahead and further us along, though I will work on my post diligently it may not be up 'till sunday because I work at 10am all week and its so busy and ahhhhh I hate fast food (insert crying emojis)

Reactions: sibylline
Okay. Well if everyone except espoir has posted I'll go ahead and further us along, though I will work on my post diligently it may not be up 'till sunday because I work at 10am all week and its so busy and ahhhhh I hate fast food (insert crying emojis)
I haven't posted yet either, but I'm still aiming to have it done on Friday.

Reactions: Kate and mango
It sounds like you're not really into the story? There is no pressure to stay. Of course we want you too but, I just dont want you to feel stressed(:

Yeah, that may be it haha! ^^; I just can't seem to get into it as much as I'd hoped, so I'm not gonna stress if I'm struggling this much. I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me regardless. <3

From the way I was reading it, neither Wyatt nor Wren had gotten into either vehicle yet, so you could definitely have Kat calling shotgun if you wanted.

I thought they were actually going for Darius' car instead. <_<;

Haha thanks! Unfortunately, this rp doesn't seem to be working for me. I enjoyed talking to you about Kat and Brad, Kate. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Haha thanks! Unfortunately, this rp doesn't seem to be working for me. I enjoyed talking to you about Kat and Brad, Kate. :)

Aw, that's a shame, but you've got to do right by yourself. If you're not feeling it then you're not feeling it.

I hope the job situation improves too. :)

Okay then, when Neptune manages a post I'll get us ahead. (: Kate if yiu need to rewrite Brad due to Kats departure thats fine, if you need help lmk. If anyone else has lost interest, please also let me know -- no one is obligated to stay, I had no idea that week in California would throw this whole thing off.

Coming tonight, Mango! D: I had so much math to do today, but I'm finished and just need to eat something before I get started on a post. Again, I'm really sorry to have held us up!

• Love
Still interested! Going camping over the next few days though, but I'll try to keep in contact if I manage to get some signal.

• Love
Posted. It's short and I suck, but I'm so tired and wanted to get something up. If yall need me to add or anything, please let me know.

• Thank You
Hey, just checking in to see if anyone is still interested in this. I know we all posted, just wondering what yall's thoughts are before I write up my post. (: If anyone wants to be done just let me know, it's okay.

Still interested.

I'm still here and still interested. I need to edit Brad's profile a bit in light of Kat no longer being a part of the team, but it's basically Wyatt's fault now. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: mango and Lethe
Stellar. Will post tomorrow night hopefully, I work doubles Fri and Sat and then church Sunday so rip me but this shall neva die!

Reactions: neptune
Status
Not open for further replies.