Title is a Work In Progress. (Paranormal)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally posted way too early, gah! I'm so sorry!

I accidentally posted way too early, gah! I'm so sorry!

I kind of did the same thing... got about one and a half paragraphs in and then hit "post" by mistake. Frantic editing managed to save it. >_>

Reactions: mango
Hey guys, just a heads up I lost my job. I'm still unsure how to feel about it, so I figured I'd let you all know just in case I go silent for a sudden time.

@Lethe Wren's response is in the character sheet index, just a heads up; wasn't sure if you noticed.

Hey guys, just a heads up I lost my job. I'm still unsure how to feel about it, so I figured I'd let you all know just in case I go silent for a sudden time.

@Lethe Wren's response is in the character sheet index, just a heads up; wasn't sure if you noticed.
Aw man I'm so sorry : ( If you need to drop it is understandable, as is if you need to talk.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Aw man I'm so sorry : ( If you need to drop it is understandable, as is if you need to talk.

Thank you. It was a minor slip up; my coworkers felt I was being rude and hateful towards them and nobody told me until I heard from my manager today that she felt the job wasn't for me because of my poor atittude. I didn't have any idea I was acting that way towards them but things happen. At least I have an interview for another job on Wednesday; hopefully I get it.

Thank you. It was a minor slip up; my coworkers felt I was being rude and hateful towards them and nobody told me until I heard from my manager today that she felt the job wasn't for me because of my poor atittude. I didn't have any idea I was acting that way towards them but things happen. At least I have an interview for another job on Wednesday; hopefully I get it.
Wow. Talk about a lack of communication. How rude!

• Thank You
I wish you the best of luck!

• Thank You
Thanks guys! :)

I wanna make sure I understand; everyone is near the van, correct? What kind of van is it (I may have missed a description)?

Well, from what the posts have described I know that both the group van, which has three seats, and Darius's van, which is really like a vinage camper, are both present. Vans more for the ghost hunt and the camper is something to kinda live in. Right now they're pulled off to the side of the road in what I would describe as a relatively forested rest stop, stretching for a minute before they get back on the road. So yeah, the cars are right there. (:

okey dokey! i figure i'd confirm the location since i'm not used to the posting format (in my experience, people have put their character's name, location, and any mentions at top). i will post soon. ^^ thank you guys for being supportive of me! <3

• Love
Reactions: mango and Lethe
okey dokey! i figure i'd confirm the location since i'm not used to the posting format (in my experience, people have put their character's name, location, and any mentions at top). i will post soon. ^^ thank you guys for being supportive of me! <3
Oh, I understand. I dont right like that unless people request it, generally, but I suppose as the GM I should it make it a point to -- from now on, I'll include the location, some indication of time, and whatever else is necessary at the time -- no one else needs to do that, unless you want to.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Good luck with your interview, your old place sounds like a nightmare to work anyway... maybe this is what's meant to be.

For anyone that's curious, this is what Brad's van looks like:

picture.php

It's about a decade old, but Brad knew it was in good shape when someone came into work looking to sell it. He got a good price and has been using it ever since - it holds pretty much everything you'd want, so there are the cameras and technical equipment, but also step ladders, extensions cords, rope, tools, torches, batteries and even a few lengths of piping and wood, just in case he needs to knock up a quick scaffold or raise for something.

The van's currently the same silvery-grey as in the photo. Brad's not happy with the colour and wants to get it sprayed, but he hasn't settled on what to go for yet. He keeps teasing Darius that he'll have it done up to look like the Mystery Machine.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: mango and junebug
I can picture Darius' entirely unamused facial expression rn

Reactions: Kate
I'm still here, just trying to figure out what I want Kat to do. I'm kind of at a loss about where I should begin haha!

I'm still here, just trying to figure out what I want Kat to do. I'm kind of at a loss about where I should begin haha!
If you need a brainstorm partner lmk. But she can do anything -- what wouod Kat do with her free time? She can interact anyway you like with sun or dar, bug her brother, or if you want to post just to post just write a little introspective piece(: how she feels, what she chooses to see.

Aiming for a post by Friday. Sorry for the wait, the first week back is chaos.

If you need a brainstorm partner lmk. But she can do anything -- what wouod Kat do with her free time? She can interact anyway you like with sun or dar, bug her brother, or if you want to post just to post just write a little introspective piece(: how she feels, what she chooses to see.

I guess I'm just not entirely sure what exactly she'd say to anyone in this situation or what she'd think. ;__; I'm at a loss about what she might be doing honestly. All I've thought about so far is her yelling "i'm in the front" and going to the front passenger side of brad's van but wren's already there lawl. I don't want to ruin the flow.

I guess I'm just not entirely sure what exactly she'd say to anyone in this situation or what she'd think. ;__; I'm at a loss about what she might be doing honestly. All I've thought about so far is her yelling "i'm in the front" and going to the front passenger side of brad's van but wren's already there lawl. I don't want to ruin the flow.
It sounds like you're not really into the story? There is no pressure to stay. Of course we want you too but, I just dont want you to feel stressed(:

From the way I was reading it, neither Wyatt nor Wren had gotten into either vehicle yet, so you could definitely have Kat calling shotgun if you wanted.

I thought they were actually going for Darius' car instead. <_<;

Oh. Were they? Lmao let's do a rain check. If no one likes the starter I'll just write up a new one, sorry if I didn't live up to expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.