Tic-Tok |°o°| Version 2 |°o°| Open & Accepting

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you cut another lesser liked story? I mean aside from Aladdinb and Mulan, TPatF and Pocahontas are like the only stories with POC main characters

I know, I only brought those two up because I'm the only one with a patf character ... And I don't mind keeping Pocahontas, I was really more concerned with the other two x3

Well I can make prince Naveen then it won't have to be removed.

Hunchback of Norte Dame im good with cutting but patf and pocahontas no

Alright, that's fine by me and @Thingtastic thats up to you, I don't want you to take on a character you don't necessarily want ;)

Alright, that's fine by me and @Thingtastic thats up to you, I don't want you to take on a character you don't necessarily want ;)
Nah, I like to play swarmy, stuck up guys like Naveen everyonce in awhile. :D Its good for my angelic soul XP

Reserving Fc Willy Monfret for Naveen
...either him or Robinho Almeida, I'm still debating.

I will wait to do my cs's and take another or another 2 characters depending what stays

I will wait to do my cs's and take another or another 2 characters depending what stays
The only character of yours going poof (unless you want to move her to another place like I'm doing with mine) is the esmeralda character :)

The only character of yours going poof (unless you want to move her to another place like I'm doing with mine) is the esmeralda character :)
move to another place wait what?

Just change the esmeralda reserve to something else if you want ;3

oops... I missred that post ... meh bad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.