Tic-Tok |°o°| Version 2 |°o°| Open & Accepting

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by ~Happily.Ever.After~, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

This is it, it's the last night of the school year; the night you have been waiting for, one that seems as if it has been an eternity away. No, not because school will be out of session after this and everyone will have to return back to their homes, but because it is the night, the night of the talent show. You and your partner(s) have been prepping for this show since you all got back from winter break. After All, this is Woodbury Academy of the Arts. The most prestigious and sophisticated boarding school that Orlando, Florida has ever seen.

With the previous talent show from December behind you everyone is buzzing with anticipated excitement for this one. Since the school is located only twenty minutes outside of Disney World it is tradition that the end of the year's talent show is always Disney themed and it always happens between 9pm and midnight, right on the platform in front of Cinderella's Castle.

This years theme is Disney Duets (or, er ... groups in some cases), mainly love songs since last years theme was general duets (of course, some are just solos with others dancing and acting but still, a group effort). However, what happens when just as the last set finishes, the clock strikes midnight? No one can really explain it but you see a flash of light and when you come to your senses again you are no longer you. You're ... your voice? Yeah, you and your partner(s) have turned into the characters from your song... but, now you have two tiny, itty-bitty problems. First of all, any of the school staff and non-performing students (those behind the stage doing make-up, set design, costuming, sound, lighting and of course the grading) that were present for the performances have oddly enough turned into your stories villains and a few other characters such as companion animals and friends of the protagonist and antagonist. The worse problem though, you need to wait for another flash of light at exactly the strike of midnight in order to turn back... and you don't know when that will happen.

For anyone wondering: the rp will start at Disney World with everyone rehearsing and fooling around in the park and stuff around five in the evening. Most of them should have been there since at least three in the afternoon, but let your character have some fun. If this is their first time at Disney let their inner child come out... unless they are a complete humbug and don't like the greatest place in the universe. Of course, don't forget to 'gather the group' and rehearse before you go on (you can also start off doing that if you so choose) just don't overdue it of you might end up with a frog in your throat during performances.

**A quick side note :: All of the characters are aged 15-19 as they are students who attend the Academy. The Staff/Teachers are NPC and will basically just fill all of the spare roles (villains, Henchmen & Sidekicks) that are not filled once we start (all of the 'performing roles' should be filled)**

Skipping to after the second flash (which I'm planning on having a minimum of one week rp time pass before happening) everyone will be themselves again but still have part of their character in them. That piece of the character will never leave them (I don't really have an issue with whatever you decide it is going to be, but please don't make it something that will make your character god-modded and invincible).

To Get to the RP thread click on the clock at the top. ... Also, @Princess Poisoned Rose is the Co-GM for this RP. So listen to the both of us ^^ and feel free to direct any questions to either of us.

2. ★ яυℓєѕ ★
    [​IMG]

The Basics :=>: All of the site rules Apply. I won't tell you to break a site rule, Ever. If you haven't gone over those please go do that now, they can be found pretty much anywhere in the forums. Follow them, I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want this thread locked until it is "good and dead" ... or until I have to make a new one. *Crosses fingers and hopes for second option*

Role-Playing :=>: Wait until you are accepted before you can RP. Please, by all means, PM me for any reason, anything At.All. I love PMs! I'm a human too, and sometimes I forget to update something, or I just might not have had the time. Secondly, please NO text talk. Oh Puh-lease! NOOO TEXT TALK! USE YOUR WORDS. Third, Please use Fade-to-Blacks and Timeskips as you need (although this isn't the rp for that...). However, with that said, I don't want you to skip several days ahead in the RP since it will affect all of the RP characters. If you're skipping time but it will only affect the people rping together (ie: two rpers skip a few hours because their characters made plans to hang out) then it's fine. Fourth, Please don't be your own crush or boyfriend/girlfriend (this includes playing your characters significant other - ie; Anna and Kristoff, Meg and Hercules, Pocahontas and John Smith, etc) . I should mention this quickly. I don't care what sexuality your character identifies as, feel free to be whatever you want... however it may make things a little easier if the characters with love interests in the movies had the same love interests during the performance (after all, you will be turning into your character for a decent bit of the rp ... and maybe even more than once!) ... again though, that is completely your choice... just try to keep everything even so that no one feels left out.

Characters :=>: In the old version of this rp there was a character limit, but I added quite a few songs and characters, so have as many characters as you want, just don't fall in love with yourself (ie; don't be Anna and Kristoff, Ariel and Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn, etc). All of the characters are aged 15-19 as they are students who attend the Academy. The Staff/Teachers are NPC and will basically just fill all of the spare roles (villains, Henchmen & Sidekicks) that are not filled once we start (all of the 'performing roles' should be filed). On the topic of looks, only use real life, HUMAN pictures for your OC, not Anime or Cartoons or Sims or anything else. You will need to use the cartoon picture for the Disney character as they are cartoons... if you decide to put it in your form. Lastly, as I stated above please don't be your own crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse or fiance. If you were to be your own it would sort of negate the whole idea of role-playing. ... Just to ensure you have read my rules, put your favorite Disney Song or favorite Color (if you lack a Disney Song) in the 'other' section of the form.

Literacy :=>: I would like to see at least 3+ lines... at a normal font size or smaller. Writer's block shouldn't be an issue since 3 lines really isn't a lot to write, but I still expect at least 1.5 lines with writers block. NO ONE LINERS OR LESS!!! I don't want to see a post that says 'He looked around' or 'She slept'. Something more like 'She slept in her large fluffy bed that made it seem as if she were floating on a cloud. As the young girl blinked her eyes open she pushed down the massive, warm blanket that she was tucked into and looked sleepily around the room. Spotting her door open she wiggled her way out from under the comfy blanket and slid her feet into the cute purple bunny slippers that waited for her at the foot of her bed. She shuffled over to the door and wandered into the hallway and over to the stairs where the smell of French Toast caught her attention and she eagerly awaited her daddy's call that breakfast was ready.' is a bit more appropriate (though it would obviously have to do with the rp theme). I don't mind if you role-play in first person, but please put the name of the person you are posting for somewhere in the post (i.e: Samantha - I look around the park trying to find something to do. As I spot him I blush heavily and stand up. Walking over I run a hand through my hair nervously, I can't help but think of how cute he is. Walking up behind him I tapped his shoulder "Hey" I greeted with a warm smile.). As far as grammar and spelling go, please, please, please try to be accurate. I can understand the mistakes here and there but I don't want a post that reads: .Trailr stod in barns loking at the hoses ate the hae nosily" ... No ... jut no. Preferably it would read: Taylor stood in the barn looking at the horses eat the hay noisily.

Have Fun :=>: I"m pretty sure that I've typed everything that I had in mind, but I will add more rules if I find it necessary, so please, don't hesitate to check this post often. Now, without further ado, my last and final rule: HAVE FUN!!! (<= this is by far the most critical rule there is). ... and don't forget that little extra bit in the 'character section' ... else your form most likely won't be accepted

★ fσям ★
    As I've done lately, I'm going with a very informal form. Make it your own and such, let's see that creativity! Make sure you include everything asked for :3

|°o°| Real picture of your character (not a cartoon/drawing/etc) |°o°|

|°o°| Disney Character (Name please, you can add a picture if you wish but I still want the name listed somehow :3) |°o°|

|°o°| Full Name (First, Middle <optional>, Last) |°o°|

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|

|°o°| Position (Performers are those not in the *Spoilers* on the below post, for those in the *Spoilers* simply make up a position where they wouldn't be on stage... band? Makeup? Costume Design? Choreography?, etc...) |°o°|

|°o°| Piece of Your Character (What trait/ability from disney form is stuck with your character after they turn back into themselves ... be reasonable) |°o°|

|°o°| Gender (please just use male or female..) |°o°|

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|

|°o°| Birthday & Age (15 - 19) |°o°|

|°o°| Birthplace and/or Home Address (wherever they live when not at the boarding school) |°o°|

|°o°| Grade (Freshman - Senior) |°o°|

|°o°| Physical Description (hair, eyes, height, weight, piercing, tattoos, ethnicity, etc) |°o°|

|°o°| Health Ailments |°o°|

|°o°| Personality (at least 5 traits listed, paragraphs are more than welcome but not necessary) |°o°|

|°o°| History (optional) |°o°|

|°o°| Likes (at least 3) |°o°|

|°o°| Dislikes (at least 2) |°o°|

|°o°| Hobbies (at least 2) |°o°|

|°o°| Talents (at least 1) |°o°|

|°o°| Weaknesses (at least 1) |°o°|

|°o°| Fears (at least 1) |°o°|

|°o°| Secrets (Optional ... just something fun) |°o°|

|°o°| Roommates (2 - 4 students per room ... optional, not overly important) |°o°|

|°o°| Friends (Optional) |°o°|

|°o°| Enemies (Optional) |°o°|

|°o°| Significant Other (Relationship <ie; crush, secret crush, dating/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc> and name (feel free to tag someone to ask) |°o°|

|°o°| Family (Optional ... not overly important to the rp) |°o°|

|°o°| Pets (Optional ... not overly important to the rp and they would not be at the school with them) |°o°|

|°o°| Other (hint, hint, something goes here and is somewhere in the rules <it only needs to be in one form>, anything else you want to add can go here or you can put your own sections in!) |°o°|

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #41b075 reference

|°o°| Disney Character |°o°|
    Belle

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Harley Eve O'Sullivan

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Har, Hess, Sully

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer - Dancing Only

|°o°| Piece of Your Character |°o°|
    She will have a strange inkling to read every book she sets her sights on ... something which she hardly enjoys before being zapped.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Female

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

|°o°| Birthday & Age |°o°|
    16 & July 8th

|°o°| Birthplace and/or Home Address |°o°|
    Sweetwater, Texas; born and raised

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Sophomore

|°o°| Physical Description |°o°|
    Short and thin at 5'0.5", 108lbs with naturally tanned skin, chocolatey brown eyes, and extremely dark brown -almost black- hair with auburn highlights that curls and reaches her mid back. Both ear lobes are pierced twice, her left cartilage is pierced once her right is pierced twice, belly button is pierced. She is of Hispanic {Dominican, Cuban & Mexican} decent on her biological father's side and Hispanic {Brazilian & Dominican} and Korean decent on her mother's side, thus making her 75% Hispanic and 25% Korean. Her last name is Irish considering she took her step-father's last name and he is Irish. Her step-mom is Filipino.

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    Oh boy... here we go. I'm pretty uncharacteristic really. I'm your typical teenage girl. Sarcastic: check! dry sense of humor: check ... blah, blah, blah, boring, boring boring, same old stuff time after time again. Yes, I'm sarcastic.. If you haven;t already figured that one out. I love spending time outside, but I hate the dark. I don't even sleep in complete darkness. My little thirteen year old sister has made fun of me, gently of course, that I still sleep with a nightlight.. well, in our case it's a candle. I seem pretty unfriendly a lot of the time, but it;s not that... I'm just really... stoic... I try to hide my emotions, though my eyes often deceive me. I'm a calm and usually unspoken person. Don't confuse me with shy though. I may not speak much, but that's only because I enjoy the quiet and find pointless noise... um how do I put this... POINTLESS! When I feel strongly about something I fight for it. If you threaten or endanger my family or friends you had better run as quick as you can. I may be short, but I'm a fast runner... and I will show NO sympathy to someone who hurts my family, especially my little sisters Denver, Rosie and Stella... the same thing goes for my cats and my horse. On the other hand... stay away from me if you are sick! ... or if you are carrying spiders, or plan on blocking any source of light. I hate being sick, end of story... I doubt that needs much explaining as everyone's been sick before. I went over my problem with the darkness before, it's a quirk I have, I'm quirky, so get over it. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVERRRRRRR put a spider near me, not even a little harmless one that I could easily squish with my pinky finger. I don't like them, and I tend to freeze when they get to close... if I find one on me just forget it... I'll probably faint or something... but let's not find out... ok.

|°o°| History |°o°|
    I know most people would start with the day they're born and such... but I'm going to skip straight to when I was nine and leave the just born stuff out... the only thing I'll say is that I was born and raised in Sweetwater, Texas. We had to move around alot, going where everyone else had their jobs, but we always managed to stay in Sweetwater, so that's why we are so squished. I had gone on a trip with my dad, we had gone to a place called Hiss. Well, long story short... he ended up meeting my step-mom there... although she was only his mistress until I turned Eleven, I'll go into that soon. In the midst of meeting his to-be second wife my dad forgot about me. He ended up going back without me and I ended up wandering around the place until it closed. Eventually I ended up wandering back home. Thankfully all the yelling and stuff had ended by the time I was home, but it didn't last too long. with so many of us it was seldom quiet. Anyway, the next day at school I was telling my two friends about what had happened until the boy I happened to like came over and asked what it was called. I was a bit shocked that he had said anything, so when he asked what the place was called It sounded like I said Hess instead of Hiss's ... eventually everyone found out, and he started the nickname. Now I can't really stand the boy, he's become a bit of a jerk. Skipping ahead, When I was Thirteen, my parents divorce was finalized... not that it really mattered. They had been seeing other people since I was eleven... the only thing they had between that time was my little sister Stella. Now things are... at least they were, back to normal. 22 of us are living under one small roof. All the girls in one room, the boys are in the living room, on the beaten up couch and two ratty chairs, my mom and step dad along with my aunt Sabrine and uncle shared one room, my dad and step mom shared the other with my other aunt. For us girls it's at least three, usually four to a bed.

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - Boys
    - family
    - horses
    - Texas
    - friends
    - tank tops
    - water
    - summer
    - sun
    - cats
    - riding

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - Death
    - disease
    - fighting
    - being uncomfortable
    - motorcycles
    - long sleeves
    - the dark
    - spiders

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - riding
    - spending time with friends and family

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - horseback riding
    - endurance

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - getting sick
    - unfriendly/cold attitude
    - kittens
    - ponies

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - large dogs
    - spiders
    - the dark
    - needles
    - getting sick

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - Her father left her at a gas station when she was 11 and ever since the incident that followed at school she has never told anyone else about it.
    - Her family would never be able to afford to send her to this school in a billion years, she is here on a full scholarship and must do well, completing the year with an A or she won't be invited back.
    - Though she won't admit it outright, the fact that her family, or at least her younger sisters, can't make it to see the performance basically breaks her heart.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    Anyone?

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    Anyone?

|°o°| Significant Other |°o°|
    Tag me! :3

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    Lila (35) {mom}, Riley (49) {step dad}, Jeorge (51) {dad}, Betha (34) {step mom}, Luis (55) {uncle}, Sabrine (33) {aunt}, Matilda (43) {aunt}, Zoey (23) {cousin}, Dominique (12) {cousin}, Arnold (17) {cousin}, Lex (17) {cousin}, Lennox (15) {cousin}, Lennon (15) {cousin}, Ante (25) {cousin}, Greg (21) {cousin}, Stella (5) {little sister}, Rosie (11) {little sister}, Denver (15) {sister}, Alec (19) {brother}, Cameron (15) {step brother}, Jacey (12) {little step sister}

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Hidden Spots:: {AKA: Spotty} 9yr old > mare > appaloosa > 14.1hh pony
    - Binx, Jinx:: 3yr old > male, female > savannahs > cats

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - Unknown FC
    - Favorite color is light, mint green
    -
    Favorite Disney Song is Almost There because it gives her hope for a bright future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #99ccff reference

Rapunzel

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Carly Gabrielle Winters

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Car, Winnie, Winters

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer

She finds that her hair glows slightly when she is feeling a strong emotion... it also grows at an alarming rate but thankfully seems to be impossible to tangle.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Female

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

15 & April 9th

Carmel, California; Born and Raised

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Freshman

Steel blue-grey eyes, golden blonde hair (perhaps similar to Rapunzel?). Naturally I have lighter blonde and some faint pale ginger and light pale brown highlights. Occasionally I add in darker colors, usually still 'natural' shades and colors though. Although I did put in two light blue streaks when I was eight. My hair is long, it reaches my mid back naturally and ends just above my hip when it is straightened. I have naturally tanned skin and stand at a grand 5'0.75", yeah, really tall I know <PS, that was sarcasm>. I only weigh 113lbs which is right around average. Promise I'm healthy. My ears are pierced twice each. My right ear has a third piercing in the cartilage and my belly button is pierced. I have A small scar between my pinky finger and ring finger on my right hand from a cat scratch when I was like three and another scar near my hip from when my appendix was removed. She is 50% English and 50% German.

Allergic to pollen and peanuts

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    I've been told that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a cute boy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.

|°o°| History |°o°|
    Here we go again ... Alright, I'll give you a slight timeline on my life. First, Let's go back to April 8th. After my dad loaded my mom and two-year old sister into his truck they raced off to the hospital. Now, let's skip about 12.28 hours. At 3:21:19am on April 9th, I was born. Obviously I don't remember any of this, but I've been told the story enough times. Skipping a few years, just three weeks before my birthday, and my father-daughter dance recital (we skip because nothing really significant happened between this time), On March 18th my house got a call. Dakota picked up the phone and handed it to our mom who had just gotten home from work. I didn't know, or understand, what had happened until later, but mom and Dakota had started crying after mom had told us the news about dad. Later on I realized that dad had been shot on the job, he was a police officer, and he had died on the way to the hospital. I didn't understand it at first, But once I realized that he wasn't coming home, and I realized what 'dead' meant, well... I just realized. My teacher didn't let me participate in the dance recital after that since I didn't have a dad... apparently she didn't really care, and we had cancelled my birthday party. After that things went on as normal as we could make them.

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - Boys
    - swimming
    - skateboarding
    - karate
    - parties
    - gymnastics
    - singing
    - dancing
    - dogs
    - dolphins
    - wake-boarding
    - surfing
    - family

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - studying
    - boredom
    - flying
    - death
    - bad things
    - guns

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - Gymnastics
    - Dancing
    - karate
    - singing
    - surfing

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - Gymnastics
    - singing
    - surfing

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - stage fright
    - nightmares
    - her past
    - heights
    - dogs

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - guns
    - death
    - flying
    - heights
    - freezing on stage

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - She has a rather chill attitude when it comes to performing and oten passes it off as though she is fine with it, but performing in front of a large crowd with all eyes on her completely terrifies her yet is completely thrilling at the same time.
    - She doesn't really talk about her father's death, and rarely mentions him. Carly would rather people think what they want about her dad than have to relive the memories.
    - She sings for fun a lot, but tends to go into non-stop humming mode when she is nervous.
    - The nickname 'winnie' comes partially from her last name, but mainly it's something her dad used to call her because when she was a child she had a pooh bear onsie she loved to run around in... but she would get furious if he called her 'Pooh', so he called her Winnie and it just kind of caught on.
    - Winnie the Pooh is her favorite Disney Character of all time. She thinks he is just adorable... and who doesn't like honey?!

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    Anyone?

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    I'm sure there are some out there

Tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    Mia (37) {mom}, Dakota (20) {older sister}

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Pal:: 6yr old > male > papillon, dog
    - Tramp:: 4yr old > male > polish hound, dog
    - Missy, Tails, Banjo, Mimi:: 4yr old, 3months old, 3months old, 3months old > female, male, male, female > papillons, dogs
    - Lady, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie:: 3yr old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old > female, female, male, male, male, female > yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mix, polish hound-yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mixes, dogs

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Olivia Holt
    - Favorite Color is a pale, light, wintery blue
    -
    Favorite song is the Unbirthday Song just because it's funny yet surprisingly logical... in a way.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #6c9438 reference

Hercules

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Rafael Kaspar Opikun

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Raf, Ninja Turtle, Kas, Kaspar, Opikunobi

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer - Dancing and Acting as the 'muses' take care of the singing

He is physically stronger and looks it... though much more proportionately than Hercules

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Male

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

19 & February 12th

- Lietzensee, Berlin, Germany; Born
    - Terre Haute, Indiana; current address, moved to Indy when he was 8

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Senior

Rafael stands at 6'4" and weighs a healthy 210lbs. He is lean yet muscular and takes pride in being physically fit. He has misty grey-blue eyes and very light brown, almost dirty blonde hair that is naturally curly and kind of unruly. He keeps it on the shorter side for easy maintenance, but still long enough that it forms a curly bush atop his head. He has this tattoo on his left ribcage but otherwise the only other marks on his body are the scars he attained when he was younger from being your typical boy. He is 100% German and still visits the country frequently as much of his family is there.

Dyslexia

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - active
    - Stubborn
    - Arrogant
    - has an ego
    - Charming
    - Indecisive yet practical
    - Flirty
    - Insecure, often doubts himself
    - Dreamer
    - Nerdy
    - Proud

|°o°| History |°o°|
    RP

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - Working out
    - Running
    - animals
    - Ninja Turtles
    - Star Wars
    - Boxing
    - Singing
    - MMA
    - Tae-Kwon Do
    - Family
    - Flirting
    - Racing
    - Nascar
    - Pokemon
    - Card Games
    - Video Games
    - Wrestling
    - Cricket (sport)
    - 'Jedi Training' (AKA Fencing)
    - Archery
    - Soccer

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - Drawing
    - Football
    - Baseball
    - Losing
    - Reading
    - School
    - Numbers

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - Wrestling
    - Boxing
    - Strength Training
    - Cardio Training
    - Gaming
    - Singing

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - singing
    - Wrestling
    - Fencing
    - Archery
    - Video Games
    - Dancing
    - Endurance Running
    - Sprinting

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - Swimming
    - Reading
    - MMA
    - Losing
    - Math

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - Losing
    - Failure
    - Insects, especially the chirping kind

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - His entire family are huge star wars fans
    - He has a knack for singing but cannot read music, his dyslexia affects everything where reading is involved, including sheet music so he does everything by ear.
    - He was named in part after his great grandfather, but also after the ninja turtle. His great grandfather was Kaspar Raphael. His parents swapped the order and changed the spelling, liking the 'f' more than the 'p-h'.
    - He is fluent in German as well as English, but oddly enough finds German easier on occasion.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open
    - Roommate 3; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    Any takers?

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    Anyone?

Tag Me :3

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Mother; Esmaralda Opikun ... 54 ... alive
    - Father; Oswald Opikun ... 53 ... alive
    - Brother; Kolton Mace Opikun ... 13 ... alive
    - Sister; Maia Neveah Opikun ... 8 ... alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Han Solo; 12yr > male > English Cocker Spaniel
    - Jango Fett; 2yr > male > Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Miniature Australian Shepherd mix
    - Watto; 8yr > Gelding > 16.2hh blue roan Dutch Warmblood cross
    - Motti & Swan; 1yr > male & female > Green-cheeked Conures
    - Obi-Wan; 4yr > male > brown Tabby mix
    - Jar Jar Binks; 14yr > Gelding > 15.3hh grey Paint-Morgan cross

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Unknown
    - Favorite Color is green, sort of the light mossy type of green.
    - Favorite Disney song is Friend Like Me ... it's entertaining.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #875826 Reference

Aladdin

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Diesel Nate Al'Aeshi

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Diese, Di, Trouble

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer

He is more noble and honest

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Male

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

18 & September 4th

Orlando, Florida; Born and Raised

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Senior

He has rich, dark brown eyes that appear to be ever so slightly almond shaped (ignore the blue in the picture), rather short, semi-curly, very dark brown hair and naturally very tan skin. He has a very muscular body build. He has three tattoos. This half sleeve on his left arm, this full sleeve on his right arm and upper chest, and this on his back, wrapping around from his left side on his lower ribs. Currently he stands at 6'4" and weighs roughly 200lbs. He is 75% Egyptian and 25% Japanese.

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - flirty
    - playful
    - arrogant
    - conceited
    - brave
    - protective
    - loving
    - romantic
    - caring
    - not afraid to show his emotions
    - loyal

|°o°| History |°o°|
    RP

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - flirting
    - lacrosse
    - football
    - wrestling
    - theater
    - baseball
    - sports
    - dancing
    - dogs

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - Papaya
    - tradition
    - cats
    - bored
    - getting sick

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - running
    - performing
    - sports

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - singing
    - being a charmer
    - wrestling
    - baseball

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - school
    - dogs
    - Arrogance
    - Insecurity

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - not performing well
    - not being true to himself
    - being unsuccessful in life
    - the "Easter Bunny" ... seeing as he doesn't celebrate Easter, when he heard about the bunny as a child it was terrifying to think that a six foot bunny magically entered homes leaving eggs and easter baskets for the kiddies. ... The Guardians movie didn't help his image of it either.

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - He doesn't like to talk about his family life much.
    - He looks up to his dad, but would never dream of following in his footsteps
    - He never mentions that he is afraid of the Easter Bunny, and he never brings up the subject of holidays, simply because he believes no one would ever respect him or look at him in the same way again.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    open

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Paternal Great Grandmother | Cleopatra Sumaya Al'Aeshi <nee Hinar>, 94 ... would be 104, dead
    - Paternal Great Grandfather | Nadim Cairo Al'Aeshi, 102 ... would be 110, dead
    - Maternal Great Grandmother | Tene Kissa Basoot, 77 ... would be 89, dead
    - Grandmother | Sabah Malaiki Al'Aeshi <nee Basoot>, 71, alive
    - Grandfather | Kareem Rafi Al'Aeshi, 86, alive
    - Father | Aladdin Kassim Al'Aeshi, 36, alive
    - Mother | Ariana Melanie Habib, 16 ... would be 34, dead

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    None

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Unknown
    - Favorite Color is sandy brown
    -
    Favorite Disney Song is I Just Can't Wait to be King

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #634e12 Reference

Male Troll ... Since the name is unknown he is going by Tyler, Troll #2

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Tyler Samuel Brooke

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Ty

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer

The Blue crystals his stone wears turn into a leather necklace with a glowing blue stone pendant. Whether or not it contains magic is unknown... he also seems to have a strange connection to stones/boulders.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Male

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

16 & March 25th

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Born
    Auburn, Pennsylvania; Current address, moved there when he was 6

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Freshman

Standing at 6'2" and weighing in at 183lbs, Tyler is a pretty tall and muscular guy. Ty has close cropped black hair that he put in braids and even tried dreadlocks once when he was younger. Tyler has dark, chocolatey colored eyes and dark caramel-y colored skin. He is of African American decent on his dads side (50%) and Haitian decent on his moms (50%).

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.
    - Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.
    - Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?
    - Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.

|°o°| History |°o°|
    When Ty was about six years old his parents got divorced after years of fighting. Most people think his dad just walked out, but his mom was the one that left with the five children in the middle of the night and filed for a divorce while they all took a 'temporary' residence with his mom's old friend who is now Tyler's step-father. Step-father or not this guy is much better than his abusive father.

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - Peas
    - Lettuce
    - Kiwi
    - beets
    - apples
    - bananas
    - chocolate
    - spicy food
    - mexican food
    - haitian food
    - indian food
    - suspense genres
    - sci-fi genres
    - action genres
    - mystery genres
    - skate boarding
    - ice hokey
    - basketball
    - baseball
    - lacrosse
    - wrestling
    - swimming

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - Parsley
    - oranges
    - overly sweet food
    - italian food
    - english food
    - drama genres
    - historical genres
    - fantasy genres
    - football
    - soccer

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - most sports
    - swimming
    - ice hockey
    - beat boxing
    - fooling around/rough housing

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - Athletic
    - Wrestling
    - Beat Boxing

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - reckless
    - overly competitive
    - easily provoked
    - dogs
    - chocolate

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - dying young
    - following in his biological fathers footsteps

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    He scares himself occasionally with how violent he can get. It gives him flashbacks of life before Auburn.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    Roommate 1; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    Open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    open

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Mother | Denise Anabel Rogus <nee Silt>, 48, alive, news reporter
    - Father | Damien Clint Brooke, 52, unknown
    - Step-Father | Adrian Seamus Rogus, 49, alive, Sous Chef at Le Creme De Le Creme downtown
    - Sister | Jade Amber Brooke, 19, alive
    - Sister | Ashia Thalia Brooke, 18, alive
    - Sister | Kaylyn Tiana Brooke, 17, alive
    - Brother | Markus Shane Brooke, 15, alive
    - Step-Brother | Flinnigan Craig Rogus, 10, alive
    - Half-Brother | Jeremiah Antonio Rogus, 7, alive
    - Half-Sister | Kylie Emmalin Rogus, 4, alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Tango > male > 5yr > staffordshire bull terrier
    - Steel > male > 2yr > alaskan husky
    - Barnacle > male > 12yr > hermit crab
    - Buzz > male > 7yr > pitbull-siberian husky mix

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Unknown
    - Favorite color is golden brown
    -
    Favorite Disney song is Be Prepared

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #222270 Reference

Meeko

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Anthony Mark Bledgerwood

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Tony

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Backstage - Lighting

He loves biscuits and is much more curious

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Male

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

16 & January 7th

Colorado Springs, Colorado; Born & Raised

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Sophomore

Tony is thin, weighing in at roughly 145lbs. He is also average height, standing at 5'10. He has crew-cut brown hair and golden-hazel eyes along with his naturally semi-tanned, almost peach shade complexion. He is Scottish and Latino on his dad's side as well as Italian and Latino on his mom's side, overall he is 50% Latino, 25% Scottish and 25% Italian.

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - Overview | Anthony tends to be a rather solitary, quiet person. He's not shy, he just doesn't ever feel the need to say much. If he decides to say something he will as he can be a very spur-of-the-moment person. Anthony doesn't do very well with major changes and it takes him a long time to adjust to change. He does tend to be stubborn, but is a softy if you can break him and earn his trust.
    - Caring/Friendly/Courteous | Tony is a friendly and caring individual who actually has manners. Of course, in order to know that he is friendly and caring you would have to break his rugged, solitary exterior first.
    - Stubborn/Playful/Intelligent | Anthony is a smart guy with a decent sense of humor. He loves to have a good time, but not all typical 'good' times are good in his opinion, such as a crowded party. Tony gets to be close with a handful of people and would rather spend time with just them than in a large group.
    - Socially Awkward/Quiet/Loner | Tony is not one for big social events. He feels uncomfortable at them, thus making the people around him feel uncomfortable. Often, he has managed to 'put his foot in his mouth' when he is around a lot of people.

|°o°| History |°o°|
    Anthony has had a busy, working but fun life to say the least. He's lived on a cattle ranch in Colorado his entire life, since the day he was born, January 7th, Anthony has been around cows... and various other animals. He is the second eldest child of a going on eighth generation of cattle ranchers on the ranch he lives.

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - Girls
    - the country
    - cats
    - cows
    - family
    - quiet girls
    - chickens
    - friends
    - trucks
    - showing cows
    - fixing trucks
    - hay
    - poppies
    - figs
    - turmeric
    - grapes
    - celery
    - peppers
    - squash
    - beans
    - most fruit
    - most meat
    - bar-b-que
    - woodworking
    - pocket watches
    - maps
    - simple life

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - 'popular' girls
    - know-it-alls
    - people who dislike the country
    - cities
    - people who think the only use for cows is hamburgers, steak and milk
    - school
    - spiders
    - broccoli
    - cucumber
    - oats
    - beets
    - artichokes
    - oysters
    - clams
    - cabbage

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - Showing Cows
    - Fixing Trucks
    - Working on the Farm

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - Farming
    - Bulldogging
    - Calf Roping
    - Rodeoing in general
    - Showing Cows

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - Cows
    - Cities
    - Socially Awkward
    - Kittens
    - nerdy or quiet girls

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - Having to live in a city/confining place for a long period of time
    - Not inheriting the ranch
    - becoming paralyzed/ having no meaning of life

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - when he was nine his best friend, an old hereford cow named Daisy, passed away from natural causes.
    - He likes all animals but has a soft spot for cats and cows. Currently his favorite pet is Pipsqueak, AKA Pip, the runt kitten who he basically hand-raised as she was not getting enough nutrition.
    - Tony is extremely close to his pets and doesn't understand why some people consider pets to be just animals. If they are pets they are part of the family.
    - He hates his name, Anthony, and prefers to be called Tony. He even introduces himself as Tony when people meet him for the first time.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open
    - Roommate 3; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    open

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Paternal Grand-Mother | Diane Maude Bledgerwood <nee Sel>, 69, alive, Retired rancher
    - Father | Jesse Alvin Bledgerwood, 50, alive, Rancher
    - Mother | Gabrielle Annaly Bledgerwood <nee Cairn>, 52, alive, Financial Consultant
    - Brother | Harry Kieran Bledgerwood, 21, alive, Rancher
    - Sister | Jennifer Marie Bledgerwood, 13, alive
    - Brother| Oliver Christian Bledgerwood, 8, alive
    - Brother | Mitch Neal Bledgerwood, 8, alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Braford Cattle
    - Highlander Cattle
    - Holstein Cattle
    - Jersey Cattle
    - Rodeo:: 4yr old > male > australian cattle dog
    - Tila, Mouzer, Chase, Pipsqueak:: 5yr old, 7wk oldx3 > female, malex2, female > domestic short hairx4

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Unknown
    - Favorite Color is dark blue
    -
    Favorite Disney song is You've Got a Friend in Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #482375 Reference

Tiana

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Ashia Thalia Brooke

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Ashia

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer

She didn't really shy away from hard work beforehand, but after the sparks she is never afraid of hard work... after all, it's the only way to ensure you get what you want. She is also a surprisingly good cook.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Female

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

18 & April 17th

Philadelphia, PA; Born
    Auburn, PA; Current address, moved there when she was eight

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Senior

very dark chocolate brown eyes, long very dark brown hair that has a few loose curls and ends between upper and lower mid back when natural or straightened, 5'3", 120lbs, ears pierced twice each, belly button pierced once. She is half Haitian and half African American

Allergic to cats, rabbits, chinchillas, freshly cut grass, hay and bees. She wears contacts but has a spare pair of glasses as well as her eyesight is pretty bad.

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    I love to help people and I really love to teach things, especially to children. I've always been the 'nerdy nice girl who tries to help everyone'... though I think my little sister is more of a nerd than I am. Whatever, being a nerd is cool... besides, I don't think I'm a nerd. I don't mind working hard to get what I want and I am an organized person who always finishes a task once I set out to it. I am confident in myself and my abilities as a person but I do become forgetful and even a bit paranoid from time to time.

|°o°| History |°o°|
    See Tyler

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - purple
    - boys
    - friends
    - family
    - children
    - most animals
    - being herself
    - being comfortable

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - the dark
    - spiders
    - cats
    - being uncomfortable
    - deep water
    - pink
    - the stereotype that all fairytale villains are bad... after all, no one truly knows their story. Just think about Maleficent.

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - having fun
    - learning
    - living her own life

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - Learning
    - Teaching
    - patience
    - Confident

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - Children
    - animals
    - swimming
    - stereotypes

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - Drowning
    - Anaphylaxis
    - Not having an epi-pen on her
    - dying alone
    - not raising a family/getting married

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - she despises her biological father but understands that he only treated them as he did because that's how he was raised
    - she is not a good swimmer, at all. In fact she can hardly doggy paddle. She dislikes going any deeper than the point of 'if I slip under the water, when my feet touch the bottom will my entire head be out of the water' ... so basically, anything over like 4'3" she is like "nope, see ya later, I'll be drip-drying over there".

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    open

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    see Tyler

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Guardian & King > males > 2yr olds > cane corsos
    - Cyclops > male > 2yr old > dumbo rat
    - Zest > female > 4yr old > siberian husky-golden retriever mix

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; China Anne McClain
    - Favorite color is Indigo
    -
    Favorite Disney song is Bippity Boppity Boo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #7d1316

Flounder

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Alexander Robert Cromwell

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Al, Alex

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer - Dancer/Ensemble ... though he would much prefer to be in the band

He has an affinity for water ... and he is courageous but also much more wary than he was.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Male

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

17 & August 12th

- Manhattan, New York; Born
    - Port Washington, New York; Current address, moved there when he was seven

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Junior

Height; 5'9", kind of short. Weight; 153lbs, average. Eye Color; dark brown. Hair; rather short and dirty blonde. Skin; somewhat pale. Body Build; average. Markings; none. Piercings; none. Tattoos; none. He is 100% English.

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - musically inclined
    - kind
    - over-protective
    - loyal
    - friendly
    - outgoing yet shy around crushes
    - procrastinator when it comes to school work
    - He sometimes comes off as conceited

|°o°| History |°o°|
    RP

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - music
    - singing
    - playing guitar
    - composing
    - playing piano/keyboard
    - parties
    - meeting new people
    - art
    - drawing
    - watching sports
    - theater
    - acting
    - swimming

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - school
    - reading
    - participating in most sports
    - boredom
    - snobs
    - stuck-up people

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - anything to do with music
    - acting
    - swimming

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - singing
    - playing music
    - composing/making music

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - studying
    - tests
    - football
    - baseball
    - soccer
    - lacrosse

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - freezing before/during a performance
    - flunking out of school
    - failing his family, especially his sister, in any way.

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - His father and Grandmother are both in high positions at NYU, thus he is quite well off but he hides that fact and tries to be like any other kid his age.
    - He has had more opportunities for record deals than a lot of others thanks to his families networking skills, but he wants to make it on his own, not because of his families status.
    - He is not overly fond of dogs. He likes them, but not enough to own one.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    Roommate 1; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    open

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Grandmother: Splendora Agatha Cromwell {Aggie} ౡ 64 {Apr. 22} ౡ NYU Dean ౡ alive
    - Father: Jeremy Robert Cromwell {Jer} ౡ 41 {Sept. 3} ౡ NYU Professor ౡ alive
    - Mother: Annabelle Piper Cromwell ౡ Would be 38 {30 at time of death} ౡ deceased
    - Sister: Emilie Charlotte Cromwell {Em, Emmi} ౡ ♀ ౡ 13 {Dec. 5} ౡ alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    Toodles > Female > 3yr > ginger Tabby cat

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Hunter Hayes
    - Favorite color is red
    -
    Favorite Disney Song is Be Our Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #e8996f Reference

Mei

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Suri Mitsuki Moon

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Sur

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Backstage - Makeup & Costume

She is much more explosive, short-fused, and stubborn than she was already ... she also has even more of a fascination of panda's than she previously did.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Female

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

16 & February 8th

- Osaka, Japan; Born
    - Suwon, South Korea; moved there when she was 3
    - Brookfield, New Hampshire; Current Address, lived there since she was 9

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Junior

Suri has dark brown, almost black eyes, long, slightly wavy, black hair and naturally tan skin. She stands at only 5'1.25" and weighs a mere 99.8lbs. Her ear lobes are pierced once each. She plans to get a second piercing in each lobe as well as her belly button pierced. She is half Korean on her Dad's side and half Japanese on her mom's side.

None

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - dreamer
    - outgoing
    - bubbly
    - impatient
    - a bit selfish
    - impulsive
    - hates being alone
    - flirty
    - extroverted
    - argumentative
    - stubborn
    - hot-headed
    - judgmental
    - observant
    - strict <mainly on herself>
    - afraid of disappointing her father

|°o°| History |°o°|
    RP

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - shellfish
    - art
    - music
    - cooking
    - dancing
    - water
    - having fun
    - parties
    - friends
    - flirting
    - shopping
    - texting
    - reading
    - succeeding

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - failure
    - science
    - math
    - boredom
    - being alone
    - when things are too quiet

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - dancing
    - art
    - playing cello
    - baking and cooking
    - writing

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - Dancing
    - Cooking

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - Science
    - Math
    - Pandas
    - Cats
    - Quiet

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - Losing a loved one
    - Never having a pet
    - Not amounting to anything in life
    - Disappointing her family, particularly her father
    - Failure

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - Her mother passed away almost 1 year ago after being MIA for nearly 6 months and she has yet to tell anyone. The spaceship she was on went off-course. On a search and rescue mission a shuttle saw the remains of the ship just floating in orbit. The ship and everyone in it was completely burned, but her remains were sent back home for a burial.
    - Her entire family is very much into astronomy and astrology and the like, though she tries to brush it off as nothing and doesn't really understand it, she is fascinated with it.
    - She desperately wants a pet, especially a panda ... but a cat may be more logical.
    - She is fluent in Korean, Japanese and English.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    Roommate 1; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    open

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    I'm sure she has some

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Father :: Min Ki Tae-Hyun Moon || 40 || astronomer || alive
    - Mother :: Jing Mae Moon || would be 38, 37 at time of death || former astronaut || deceased
    - Paternal Uncle :: Hun Ming Moon || 40 || astrophysicist || alive
    - Aunt-in-law :: Deborah Kimberly Young-Moon || 39 || meteorologist || alive
    - Cousin :: Lily Astoria Moon || 16 || alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    None, but she wants a cat or a panda ... whatever she can convince her dad to allow her to get

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Unknown
    - Favorite Color is an orangey-salmon
    -
    Favorite Disney Song is Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #f0add7 Reference

Mrs. Potts

|°o°| Full Name |°o°|
    Aerlyn Breanna Cameron

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|
    Aery, Aer

|°o°| Position |°o°|
    Performer

She craves tea very mmuch, finding it even more relaxing than she used too... she also has a much better sense of comforting others and almost a motherly way about protecting them... let alone a 'fabulous' english accent that she can't seem to shake.

|°o°| Gender |°o°|
    Female

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|
    Straight

17 & September 29th

- Paris, France; Born
    - Eureka, California; Current address, been there since she was less than 1 month old.

|°o°| Grade |°o°|
    Senior

Height; 4'11.25", tiny. Weight; 99.3lbs. Eye Color; Dark, Emerald Green with a few blue and gold flecks. Hair; Long and straight golden blonde hair. Skin; very, very pale. Body Build; super petite. Markings; lightly freckle dusted cheeks, a few sparse freckles scattering her body. Piercings; ears pierced once each. Tattoos; none. She is 20% Irish and 80% French.

Chronic Bronchitis, flat feet, she had scoliosis when she was younger but wore a back brace for several years until it was gone, she has an astigmatism and wears both glasses and contacts.

|°o°| Personality |°o°|
    - hyper
    - happy-go-lucky
    - optomistic
    - outgoing
    - talkative
    - good sense of humor
    - friendly
    - sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious
    - goofy
    - witty
    - short-fused yet patient
    - generally level-headed unless upset
    - dreamer
    - theatrically inclined

|°o°| History |°o°|
    RP

|°o°| Likes |°o°|
    - singing
    - dancing
    - being hyper
    - candy
    - frozen yogurt
    - fruit
    - grapples
    - bananas
    - flowers
    - making friends
    - shopping
    - modelling
    - sketching
    - fashion
    - up-cycling
    - music
    - animals
    - performing

|°o°| Dislikes |°o°|
    - getting annoyed
    - stubborn people
    - mean people
    - being bored
    - licorice
    - pessimists

|°o°| Hobbies |°o°|
    - Singing
    - Dancing
    - Up-Cycling

|°o°| Talents |°o°|
    - being hyper
    - optimism
    - fashion design
    - music related things

|°o°| Weaknesses |°o°|
    - being nice to people she doesn't get along with
    - math
    - science

|°o°| Fears |°o°|
    - not being able to perform
    - failing too much to redeem herself
    - not being successful
    - surgery

|°o°| Secrets |°o°|
    - She is fluent in French and English. She can speak broken Gaelic and understand a decent amount of it.
    - Her parents are quite wealthy and did everything they could for their children to succeed, but they still made their children try for everything, proving their own self- worth.

|°o°| Roommates |°o°|
    - Roommate 1; Open
    - Roommate 2; Open
    - Roommate 3; Open

|°o°| Friends |°o°|
    Anyone?

|°o°| Enemies |°o°|
    Probably got some... somewhere...

tag me!

|°o°| Family |°o°|
    - Mom || Elizabeth Darla Cameron, 51, alive
    - Dad || Edwin Pierre Cameron, 54, alive
    - Bother || Emmett Dutch Cameron, 23, alive

|°o°| Pets |°o°|
    - Butter > 2yr > Female > DSH
    - Cookie > 4m > Female > Maine Coon
    - Peanut > 9yr > Male > DSH
    - Thumper, Jack-Jack, Stumpy > 4yr, 2yr, 8yr > Males > Springer Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel mix, Jack Russel mix
    - Mad Scientist (AKA Tinker) > 8yr > Gelding > 16.1hh Dapple Grey British Warmblood

|°o°| Other |°o°|
    - FC; Dove Cameron
    - Favorite Color is baby pink
    -
    Favorite Disney Song is You'll Be in My Heart

5. RESERVED!!!!

|°o°| Disney Character (Name please, you can add a picture if you wish but I still want the name listed somehow :3) |°o°|

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|

|°o°| Position (Performers are those not in the *Spoilers* on the below post, for those in the *Spoilers* simply make up a position where they wouldn't be on stage... band? Makeup? Costume Design? Choreography?, etc...) |°o°|

|°o°| Piece of Your Character (What trait/ability from disney form is stuck with your character after they turn back into themselves ... be reasonable) |°o°|

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|

|°o°| Birthplace and/or Home Address (wherever they live when not at the boarding school) |°o°|

|°o°| Physical Description (hair, eyes, height, weight, piercing, tattoos, ethnicity, etc) |°o°|

|°o°| Personality (at least 5 traits listed, paragraphs are more than welcome but not necessary) |°o°|

|°o°| Roommates (2 - 4 students per room ... optional, not overly important) |°o°|

|°o°| Significant Other (Relationship <ie; crush, secret crush, dating/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc> and name (feel free to tag someone to ask) |°o°|

|°o°| Pets (Optional ... not overly important to the rp and they would not be at the school with them) |°o°|

|°o°| Other (hint, hint, something goes here and is somewhere in the rules <it only needs to be in one form>, anything else you want to add can go here or you can put your own sections in!) |°o°|

|°o°| Nickname(s) |°o°|

|°o°| Sexuality |°o°|

|°o°| Other (hint, hint, something goes here and is somewhere in the rules <it only needs to be in one form>, anything else you want to add can go here or you can put your own sections in!) |°o°|​

#7 Princess Poisoned Rose, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  6. I am already here!

7. it's all cut in half

8. I know, I posted it at the same time you posted X3

I put a quote around each section. Just click on it and it will expand

9. no I mean it's all cut in half I can literally only see half of your posts

10. that's weird... I just checked from my phone and got the same thing... uhh... I'm not really sure how to fix that...I'll play around with it in a bit

11. yeah see what I mean happily knows

12. @Scorpio Queen I can honestly say I have no clue what's causing it... I messed around with some stuff but it didn't seem to change anything... I'm thinking it might just be a glitch since it's the same type of formatting I usually use... and when I looked at the other rps on my phone it seemed fine... merp... I hate technology ...

13. Yes , Yes!

Can I reserve Megara and Anna?
    FC: Katherine Mcnamma & Marie Avgeropoulos

• Love Love x 1
  14. You sure can love

• Love Love x 1
  15. I have recently before and those threads that I checked came up fine... *sigh* ... I'm not completely sure what the heckthe problem is and I don't feel like decoding and recoding everything tonight, but I'll shoot you a message of everyone who is open and the 'form' so you can reserve stuff/fill it out if you want

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.