Tic-Tok |°o°| Version 2 |°o°| Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you cut another lesser liked story? I mean aside from Aladdinb and Mulan, TPatF and Pocahontas are like the only stories with POC main characters

I know, I only brought those two up because I'm the only one with a patf character ... And I don't mind keeping Pocahontas, I was really more concerned with the other two x3

Well I can make prince Naveen then it won't have to be removed.

Hunchback of Norte Dame im good with cutting but patf and pocahontas no

Alright, that's fine by me and @Thingtastic thats up to you, I don't want you to take on a character you don't necessarily want ;)

Alright, that's fine by me and @Thingtastic thats up to you, I don't want you to take on a character you don't necessarily want ;)
Nah, I like to play swarmy, stuck up guys like Naveen everyonce in awhile. :D Its good for my angelic soul XP

Reserving Fc Willy Monfret for Naveen
...either him or Robinho Almeida, I'm still debating.

I will wait to do my cs's and take another or another 2 characters depending what stays

I will wait to do my cs's and take another or another 2 characters depending what stays
The only character of yours going poof (unless you want to move her to another place like I'm doing with mine) is the esmeralda character :)

The only character of yours going poof (unless you want to move her to another place like I'm doing with mine) is the esmeralda character :)
move to another place wait what?

Just change the esmeralda reserve to something else if you want ;3

oops... I missred that post ... meh bad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.