Tiberian Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your post, ya' dingus.
Call me a dingus again, and I'm going to write your mother a very sternly written letter.

But you're right. I somehow missed that you posted, and I keep forgetting there's only 3 of us. I'm kind of used to waiting for like a rotation of 6-7 people to go through. >_> I'll get something up in a bit. Sorry guys.

Call me a dingus again, and I'm going to write your mother a very sternly written letter.

But you're right. I somehow missed that you posted, and I keep forgetting there's only 3 of us. I'm kind of used to waiting for like a rotation of 6-7 people to go through. >_> I'll get something up in a bit. Sorry guys.
My mother would likely send you a pig uterus via ups.

How can you keep interested in something that takes so long to reply to? More than a few days and my desire to participate plummets. Keeping it up for this one because I want to see where it goes.

My mother would likely send you a pig uterus via ups.

How can you keep interested in something that takes so long to reply to? More than a few days and my desire to participate plummets. Keeping it up for this one because I want to see where it goes.

UPS? How barbaric! I only use DHL.

When you GM a game that lasts for nearly 3 years, you notice stuff goes into periods of high activity and others with barely a pulse. People have busy lives and can't always participate in an RP. The problem with I'd say most roleplayers is that they don't stick with a game when it gets slow, and go and join another game just to repeat the same thing. Having mandatory posting limits like once every 3 days is unreasonable, shit happens and things come up. Best way to keep interested is just expect a game to go slow and just carry on with your life while checking back periodically for a post. Trust me, a game doesn't get less exciting because it can go a long time between posts, it only gets less exciting if you expect daily activity and gratification. Just go with the flow and let things come as they will. As long as everyone is still on board and legitimately trying to post once in a while, a game doesn't have to end. It's when you have to pull teeth to get a post that shit starts looking dire.

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
It's when you have to pull teeth to get a post that shit starts looking dire.
Completely this.

Personally I'm all for patience and whatnot. It's just that the longer it goes between posts the less I'm invested and interested in the story and characters. It gets to the point that I've completely forgotten about it and don't want to re read everything to try and get the flow back, or I've forgotten what direction my character was aiming for.

Is it obvious I check Iwaku constantly for something to respond to?

• Love
Post is up!

Once again, really sorry about the long wait. I honestly lost track that it was my turn. :/

Maybe it's just me. But I've a love/hate relationship with people describing my own characters so well.

I'll get to mine later. Lot on my mind. Expose corruption in a state run system? Or bite the bullet and keep my head down and stay quiet like everyone else?

When I describe somebody's character, I try to keep it through the filter of my own character, so results may vary depending on what my own character's opinions and tastes are like haha.

CHOICES! It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure novel! :D

Reactions: Windsong
I'll make a point to tag you when I'm done writing a post, @Dervish. :3

I plan on starting the next round during the weekend; if somebody else wants to join in and needs a bit more time before I post, let me know. :D

Looks like Nieves and Janek have started up a li'l rapport! :o
That's kind of why I had her leave. To give you a lull between her being in the medical area and them meeting later in case there was something you wanted to be said or events to happen.

Also, what's another term for a medical area? I keep wanting to say tent but it's in a warehouse. A room? It's completely going past me.

A section, partition, or perhaps an area of the warehouse that's being used for quarantine or for the sickly or as a medical ward?

Something to that nature. Was just having a harder time describing it. I guess a closed off room is probably the closest thing to write out.

It would have become a mutated monster, anyways... He saved her worse heartache down the road! Really, Janek's a philanthropist.
The outpost he wrecked held medicine she could've used to put down the dog with a little less steel.

You monster.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.