Tiberian Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM's received, and we're collaborating. :3

As a note, since this isn't the first time somebody was interested in a Black Hand character, I should emphasize that this is an alternate universe in which I've toned down a lot of the zealous aspects of the Brotherhood. Raveshaw's legacy is a very bloody one, so I've basically rewritten the structure of Kane's followers in its entirety. Namely, the Black Hand isn't really anything like it is in canon.

I don't want to spoil too many of the new ideas I plan on implementing, here, but you won't be seeing any evil psychopaths running genocide operations in this roleplay. The Brotherhood really is trying to do something good for itself, and Scorched Earth isn't the right way to do it. I plan on showing you guys a new way of Nod — one which isn't born of the 90s futuristic terrorist stereotype.

Reactions: Windsong
He'll do, I think. :3

Go ahead and make an IC post when you're ready; I'll wait up for ya'. :D

Fever and headache have hit me, so don't wait for me. Perhaps I will be able to sneak my character in when I feel better.

• Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
Not sure if it's your editing of just how a mobile sizes it but I can't read your posts on anything but my desktop, @Samster .

It always seems to cut off the last two to three words of a sentence.

It did, yeah. Have I complained about this already? It's early for me so I apologize if I'm on repeat.

It might have been @Dervish; I don't remember. ^.^;

I removed the letter-spacing: 2px; style. Did that help?
If not, I'm thinking it has to do with width: 640px;.

All words full and accounted for. Sorry to trouble with so much editing, I just do a lot of post reading on my phone..

I think it was me who first mentioned that the side margins of your posts get cut off on mobile a while back. o.O

Either way, I will try to get a post up today!

Nod airfield under attack!....

Gotta say I like the idea xD

Only played Renegade I guess, so I hope that's fine xD

No worries; I'm changing a lot of the canon's flavor anyhow, so everybody's going to be on fairly even ground as far as background knowledge goes. :3

I really need to reinstall Renegade. It was a lot of fun, especially the multiplayer. Nothing said fuck you like a mass flame tank rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.