Tiberian Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Nie's flavor! I think she'll be a little more normal than the rest of the party, but who's saying that's a bad thing? I like abnormal normals. :3

So, how does she get mixed up with the folks in Kars? Turkey's quite a ways from Ireland. :o

(The IC Thread's up, by the way. :D)

I really like Nie's flavor! I think she'll be a little more normal than the rest of the party, but who's saying that's a bad thing? I like abnormal normals. :3

So, how does she get mixed up with the folks in Kars? Turkey's quite a ways from Ireland. :o

(The IC Thread's up, by the way. :D)
Well, like I said she would need some adapting. The character page is just base reference. Getting my timelines down and figuring age and event placement are something I'm having issues with though.

My money was on her being a GDI sponsored medic. She's got some badge or ID that permits her basic amenities in GDI outposts. Maybe water purification tablets, basic rations, and medicine to carry on her person and treat anyone. Moving humanitarian aid kinda deal, though she wouldn't wear the colors or flaunt who she worked for out of fear of becoming a target.

Sound alright to you?

May I also pick your brain for some timelines with regards to when Tiberium first landed? At work and can't read your first posts too well and most wikis are firewalled for security reasons..

Edit: saw the IC but wasn't sure if I needed express permission to go ahead and post.

Global Defense Initiative Personel Requisition Form GA-9873
Name: Nieves Bautista

Designation: Medical Aid under <Redacted>

Nationality: Spanish

Physical Description: Five Feet, Four Inches. Dark/Olive complexion. Dark hair. Blue/Green Eye color. Average/Slim build.

Reason for Request: Resupply of basic survival kit stock for travel in Yellow Zone <Redacted>. Contents Include: <Redacted>. Need repair kit for habtent or replacement. At least two magazines of <Redacted>.

Radio ID Tag Verification: Gamma-Delta-Iota-Zero-Zero-Seven-Six-Nine-Four.

Request Status: <Redacted>

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
@Dervish

I really wanted to tie her into the attack on the GDI outpost, but couldn't bring myself to do it after the whole dog thing.

;-;

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
All right! Anybody else planning on getting in on this before I precedent the post order? Of course, there's still plenty of room if you've read this and I've already gone ahead. :3

I'll post tomorrow, I think. If I miss that date, I promise it before Monday. :D

So much yes. Is this still open for joining?
And if anyone want to play the game (and own Kane's Wrath) hit me up. =3

Wonder how hard it'd be to set up Tiberian Sun over a network..

To answer your question, I'm almost certain Sammy's still recruiting because there's just him, Wind, and myself, so it couldn't hurt to whip up an ap!

Her*

This is definitely still open, as noted earlier. :3

Tiberian Sun (and other Westwood RTS titles) has a community-designated (un)official platform called CnCNet which allows for online play. If you're looking to get into Tiberium Wars, you'll need GameRanger, as @Rion suggested. :D

• Useful
Reactions: Windsong
Her*

This is definitely still open, as noted earlier. :3

Tiberian Sun (and other Westwood RTS titles) has a community-designated (un)official platform called CnCNet which allows for online play. If you're looking to get into TIberium Wars, you'll need GameRanger, as @Rion suggested. :D
D'oh!

Sorry, sometimes I'm never sure of someone's gender without cues. >_>'

11058979464ca9e0151a000c8c5cf970.png

Name: Syris Redmond
Archetype: Fighter & strategist.
Background: Syris saw much of his family be killed by the GDI's lack of action against the spreading tiberium in red and yellow areas. His decisions to join Nod would only be further fueled by the rich's options to live safely in blue zones, while he himself originally came from a poor family and had worked hard all his life.​

Last edited by a moderator:
The roleplay will emphasize the latter faction's rise to power, most specifically the maturation of several player-characters from survivors of a brewing apocalypse to significant members of the Brotherhood of Nod.

I think having someone straight out of the Black Hand is a bit much.

But that's just me. >.>

Yeah, I had made like half of my CS before I realized that. So I sent GM a PM, and finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.