1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror.
Hey I'm Jinx, and I usually bother with some formatting and coding, but honestly it's late and I just want to get these plots out here. Below I'll post the obligatory 'about me' section and you can request a writing sample if you're really that ambitious. Thanks for reading!
Hello everyone, my name is Jinx!

For a bit of background about me, here are a couple of facts about me!

I've been roleplaying for seven years

I've been writing for twelve years

I first roleplayed on Chatzy! It was a town roleplay that I can no longer remember the name of! But I learned a lot about roleplaying there, and am super grateful for what it taught me.

I then roleplayed on freeyourselfroleplaying.com for around five years, but that website unfortunately died. Again, I learned so much through roleplaying there and am really proud of how much I've improved.

I very much so enjoy romance in roleplays, but like building up to it and it having other elements as well.

My favorite genres outside of romance are adventure, thriller, fantasy, realistic, slice of life (on occasion), drama, historical fiction, and mystery.

I enjoy both fandom and original plots.

I am currently in college, so it may be difficult for me to give more than one post per day.

Fun fact about me being in college, I am an accounting major with an emphasis in forensic accountancy!

Requirements

I usually do at least four paragraphs per reply. As long as your replies are descriptive and advance the story, I am not extremely picky about the length! I'm honestly just looking for someone who will progress the story with me.

Of course, proper grammar and spelling would be very much appreciated.

I usually use character sheets, or skellies as I called them on another website, because they're honestly just great references. I'm alright with doing PM or thread, I'm honestly not picky about that.

I really want to talk to you guys outside of the roleplay! I love talking about plot, characters, or even just chat! Especially before we even begin the roleplay. But during the roleplay, I really would love to maintain contact, but if you don't want to, that's totally fine.

Not all my plots are complete, but if the title interests you, and there is no description, feel free to ask about it! I was swamped with homework whilst writing these, so please be gentle about my description writing! I promise my actual writing is better.

Without further ado, here are the plots!

[Fire and Ice]
Looking for the prince

In the continents that make up Atylocen, four clans reside. Ignisius, the clan of fire that inhabits the north-eastern lands. Rich in gems, coal, and fire crystals, they are one of the most wealthy countries. Their military presences is known for it's brutal and straightforward approach, swiftly taking out any threat or completing any conquest in only a few short months. The main threat to Ignisius, Fluctusia, is the water clan that resides across the ocean. Fluctusia specializes in natural resources, trade, and fresh water stones. Although they are not a strong military presence in Atylocen, their naval brigade can take on most threats that come their way. Having said that, they are the country that provides transport to countries outside of Atylocen and is able to acquire exotic foods and clothing from far away lands. Ismoia, the land of air and Yenasia, the land of earth, are smaller countries that rely mainly on trade with Fluctusia and Ignisius to keep their thriving economies.

For centuries Ignisius and Fluctusia have been engaged in a tense relationship that is the result of a war when the clans first were formed. This war lasted for twenty years, claiming the lives of many and causing mass destruction on both continents. The reason for this feud was due to the rulers of these nations. In both bloodlines, the heirs had the ability to bond and summon dragons. At the age of ten, those with Ignisian or Fluctusian royal blood would bond with a dragon of their respective element. From that point on, they would grow and train with those dragons so that they would be unstoppable in the battlefield, unless they were fighting another Dragon-Bonded. This bond would give the Dragon-Bonded extra strength to match their dragon companions, and gives the heirs to the throne limited abilities over their dragon's element.

Now, to resolve tensions between the two clans, the Fluctusian government has decided to send their heir and princess to the Ignisius government with the proposal of an arranged marriage. A merger between the two countries could resolve the tensions, strengthen trade routes, and would create an invincible military force. These ties are also necessary as an embassy from a new land south of Atylocen, Bethale, makes contact with both Fluctusian and Ignisius. Nobody knows what these outsiders' intentions are, but both are weary to open their lands to the Bethaleins. As hostilities rise, and there are mysterious assassination attempts at both the Fluctusian princess and the Ignisius prince, the two young heirs begin to question all they know and who they can trust. Despite their feelings, however negative they may be, toward one another and the marriage, they find that perhaps they can only trust one another as they step into a world of treachery and deceit.

[Point Break]
Looking for Emma's friend
Concord had never been a peaceful city since the mid-1900s when enhanced individuals began to emerge. The bustling metropolis was often the battleground for those with superhuman abilities, who were appropriate labeled heroes and villains. Whether these individuals were born with these gifts, had an unfortunate run-in with vat of chemicals, or simply had the brains and money to create astounding gadgets, they were the ones who could be found battling over something as small as petty theft or as large as international conspiracies. There are, of course, those who reside in the grey area such as vigilantes and anti-heroes, but the majority of enhanced individuals work for Cerberus or B.A.N.E. which are the two globally recognized superhuman organizations, one created for the most elite and powerful heroes while the other is considered a terrorist organization.

In a world where everyone wishes that they could be a part of the elite world of superheroes, Emmaline Kaleigh is perfectly content with being normal. Uninterested in the world of superpowers, heroes and villains, she focuses on completing her senior year with her best friends by her side. Little known to her, she's caught the unforgiving eye of Ari Lombard, rising villain of Concord. Despite her oblivious nature, her trio of friends are anything but. The three of them make up a portion of the youngest members of Cerberus, and they have discovered a plot by The Conjurer, Ari Lombard, involves the abduction of Emmaline. Equally desperate to protect her and their alter-egos, their senior year turns into a spectacle of daring rescues, feeble lies and a prom night that none of them could have predicted.

[Unrequited]
Small Group {Need Muse A, B, and D} or 1x1 {Need Muse D}

A world filled with the six major races, magic-wielders, vampires, werewolves, fae and elves, modern technology has mixed seamlessly with magic. Witches keep potions in tupperware containers, werewolf care facilities popping up for full moons, fae with beauty blogs...so on and so forth. In addition to magic, the phenomena of soulmates also exists. Soulmates, two people who are linked together to be bonded for life. Born with matching birthmarks, it usually isn't too difficult to find one's soulmate since anything written on the skin of one appears on the skin of the soulmate.

In modern day Chicago, the Grand Coven reigns. This coven is the largest and oldest group of witches and warlocks to exist in the world, currently ruled by Queen Vienna Weladonna. This queen took the beginning steps toward ending prejudice between species.Before Queen Vienna, her brother King Leone ruled by creating barriers and divides between the six species. With war brewing, Vienna made the decision to revolt against her brother and took the throne from him. Twenty years later, she is settled as queen and has a daughter who will eventually take her place. Despite the peaceful times, there are still those who believe that there were prejudices for a good reason. And now forces are working against the queen and the young princess.

Oblivious to these dangers, the princess, Muse A, is more focused on the fact that she finally found the one, her soul mate, Muse B. The only issue is that he's from the Broken Daggers, a gang formed during King Leone's rule to fight against the divide that he was creating between species. Anyone could join, whether they be a fae, warlock, or any sort of subspecies. Despite this divide, they try to make their relationship work.

On the other hand, Muse C, the guardian of Muse A, doesn't have much on her mind outside of protecting Muse A. Her past, full of loss and regret, doesn't allow her much room to fall in love. However, her plans are changed when she meets Muse D, the second in command of the Broken Daggers. From the get-go, they don't care for one another despite the fact that they are soulmates. Muse C attempts to become close, but Muse D refuses to let it happen. As they try to stop a plot against the queen, it becomes harder to resist the bond between them.

Their four entwining fates will affect the future of the entire world.

And there we go! PM me if you're interested.