Those so Lucky...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He turns his head towards her and immediately pulls his sweater sleeve down. "What do you want." He states in a monotone voice not caring what anyone thinks at the moment. He looks down at her and notices the hands over the mouth. "Why are your hands on your mouth are you trying to eat something?"

Thomas simply stared at her as she walked away, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.. she turns to Lilith and stutters out.. "W-What just happened..? S-Should we stop her? I.. I just can't even.."

He shakes his head, and simply lays down in the shelter, shaking his head. "I-I am just gunna lay here for a moment.. I have.. zero idea what she is thinking.. seduce the crazy gas mask guy.." he rolls his eyes and sighs again.. just laying there, unable to even do anything else.

"Oh, that was quick..." Delilah blinked. "Nah, I'm just trying to yell louder." She said, shrugging. "Welp, c'mon, let's get back to the camp before something weird shows up or something!" She said, waving him over.

Lilith looks at Thomas, "She has a plan apparently, im not sure its a safe plan though." she says grimly.

"Nah im good dude ill stay here i have grown attached to this tree her name is betsy." He smirks knowing hes only toying with her. "Why would you want a 'monster' in a camp i mean itbisnt that smart. I could snap at any moment then what. Its better to just leave me alone like everyyyyyyone else before you." He lays on his branch head resting on his bag.

"If you were really going snap, you wouldn't tell me that you would, right? Crazy people don't know they're crazy!" Delilah rolled her eyes. "And I mean, if you do, you'd be too charmed by my egyptian prowess and not hurt anyone! You saw my power, I'm super strong!" She giggled, flexing an arm. "Look at these guns!" ... There wasn't anything but baby fat. She flicked at the tree. "You don't want some one like me dragging ya back of course, haha!" She said, flipping her hair again.

"What charms would you be talking aboutr?" He holds in laughter as he hasnt laughed in front of somebody ever. "And what muscle and power. But im still concious so i dont know when ill snap but all humanity has to leave at some point i cant hold on much longer." He sighs and lofts his non tattooed arm flexing it. "These aee guns doll face."

Delilah crossed her arms. "Doll face? So you do admit I'm good looking?" She grinned wide. "I'll give you to the count of three, if you don't start walking I'm going to have to use force!" She was actually serious about this, but she wasn't aiming to hurt the male, only capture him and somehow get him back. "One..."

He whistles a bit his hands still behind his head. "Night doll face!" He turns around and snuggles into his bag. "Id get back with the other two before sun set." He looks down at the ground noticing her still there starting to count.

Delilah gritted her teeth. "I don't mind! I'll be fine! A little darkness doesn't scare me." She tapped her foot, ready to knock him out of that tree. "Two...."

"Whatever doll face dont ket that pretty little face of yours get bruised to bad." He sighs and looks through the leaves noticing the dark setting in.

"Grrr.... Three!" She stomped her heel into the ground, tugging it back through the dirt as a skinny rune shot at him, the intention to tip him over. Delilah clasp her hands together, eyes glowing.

Thomas stands up after a few minutes and sighs. "I guess I better go after those two, and at least make sure they are alright.."
He grabs his spear and heads off in the direction they'd left in, jogging to make up time.. it was getting dark pretty quick.
He sees them from a bit off, and cant help but onserve the comedic scene..
After a bit though, he calls out. "Hey gas-mask! Pig-cess! Come on lets get back to camp!" He moves over to them looking up in the tree. "Look man, I still don't trust you yet.. but I cant in good spirit leave you out here so come back to camp with us, I'm sure 'dollface' will even let you cuddle with her.

As he starts to say all this though, he sees her launch the rune at him.. and simply turns around.. walking a few steps away, then promptly turning back to watch.

He looked at the ruin and in a blink of an eye grabbed his bag and jumped to a seperate branch. "Just face it no one wants me there anyways why are you so hell-bent on getting me back there. Dont you motherfucking get it i could snap and kill you i could do that stuff in a nlink of the eye so just go back to your camp! I should just be left alone i wasnt made to communicate!" 'I dont want to be alone anymore.' A small voice chimed in his head and he lost focus.

Delilah frowns as he easily dodges, looking him straight in the eye as he yells down at her. She looks at Thomas. She then looks back at him and then nods. "... Fine. Peace." She murmurs, promptly turning and heading in the other's direction. "Let's get back to camp! No point in chasing that guy, he's made that pretty clear!" She kept walking ahead.

"At least one persons safe." He sighs and sways a bit before tumbling to the ground from his tree branch. He looks up at the sky his eyes wide. "I hope all those people will forgive me for ehat ive done." He accepts it and looks at the ground. "Live alone die alone."

Thomas waits behind for a moment after she walks past.. and sighs.
"Look man.. I don't know what your baggage is, and I'm not gunna ask. It's astounding that you know so much about your life before here.. but I feel bad for you.. obviously they aren't pleasant memories.."
He pauses for a moment.
"I wish I could remember anything.. even if it were a bad memory.." He continues. "But..All I know is that you really shouldn't be alone out here, and I dont think you're going to go crazy.. atleast.. not crazier.. besides, I didn;t tell the other's this.. mostly cause I didn't want them to have to think about it.. but I don't want to see anybody else die here.. there were two other people with me here when I got attacked in the woods to get that scar.. They didn't make it out.. so just.. just head back with us okay? It's time to stop being alone."

He stared at the man and smiled. "Trust me though the type of memories i have. Are the type you'd rather die than face." He walks ahead and over to the camp looking at his tree he climbs up and sits on his usual branch sighing. "Itd be better to be dead than suffer fhrough this."

Lilith stands up and walks over to Delilah as her and the others walk back into the camp, "So how'd the seduction tactic work out for ya?" she says smugly.

Thomas sighs but manages a weak smile as he heads back to the camp, sitting back down in his shelter and sprawling out. "Well everyone.. welcome to your new life for the time being.." He chuckles dryly. "Hey Delilah.. don't suppose you can magic me up something to drink? Preferably Vodka.. been a stressful day managing to keep people from killing each other and such ya see.."

He laughs a little and then looks over to Lilith.. "Actually.. what's in that flask of yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.