Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to add a possible joke to the post I'm making, hope it's enjoyed if Crescent goes for it, should be fairly obvious what the joke will be if they do.

Think about it, soft and warm. He fell into the container after all, he didn't really look before falling.

Name: Kalona Pheles
Nation: France

Power: He moves at incredible speeds and has an advanced level of stregnth. He possesses the ability to locate anyone anywhere on earth as long as he has come in contact with them or anything/anyone they were around. He possesses the ability to transform his flesh into an extremely hard metal.

Weakness: He is weak to electricity as his body is basically a conductor. He is also vulnerable to mental attacks as his powers are confined mainly too his physical body. He tends to avoid the sea as his body is too dense to float and he would easily drown.

Organization: Black Thorne

Bio: He grew up with a family of 4 brothers of which he was the youngest. His parents were both killed by tranfers when they were abducted by humans. He spent most of his early life scavenging on the streets with his brothers. One by one his brothers discovered their individual mutant powers: speed, stregnth, tracking and metal flesh transformation, though he never developed his. After misusing these powers the government caught wind of these brothers' presence and tried to recruit them. the brothers refused. The government kept a watchful eye over all the brothers, so when the the third boy accidentaly killed a civillian they were abducted and killed. Kalona was severly beaten but spared nonetheless for his appearant lack of mutation. After years of being abused on the street he discovered his powers, a merger of all his brothers' powers. His first order of business was to track down all the operatives who abducted his brother and killed them. Then he dedicated his life to trying to assassinate the French military leader. He failed countless times, though his attempt to down his country's mlitary leader put him in the sights of the Black Thorne. He was soon recruited as their tracker and paired with the Thorne's executioner Nodraj.

Personality: He is very focused on whatever mission he is assigned but despite this he is still a very high spirited person. He takes great delight in watching Nadroj cut down Black Thorne targets. Despite this he is very joovial and high spirited. He is also seen as the antidote to Nodraj, as he is very high spirited an Nodraj is very downcast and gloomy.
He won't like titans/pilots, the electric smoke and arc grenades

Decided to add a possible joke to the post I'm making, hope it's enjoyed if Crescent goes for it, should be fairly obvious what the joke will be if they do.
Wait a minute did he just climb into essentially a small warehouse that fell from the sky and climbed into the cockpit of a 5 meter mechanized armor and fell asleep on a unconscious Illya? Hahahahaha!!!!!!

He doesn't know where he's going, he just knows its soft and warm, he's just fumbling around trying to find warmth at that point, so, I guess he could have if you go for that, which would be entertaining I think.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If anyoe that works for blackthorn wants, I will have Big Pin send you on a mission!

Matter a fact..... I'm going to do that anyway 0.0

oqZdecg.png

Name: Kazuhiko Isao

Nation:
Japan

Power:
He can create, shape and manipulate gravitation, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation.
He can also bend gravity to make the environment very "heavy" or "light", causing objects to "fall" toward another object instead of the earth, flattening objects, and generating miniature black holes to compress objects into oblivion. They can repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects.

The offensive use of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.

Weakness:
The bigger the object or target, the difficult it is for him to manipulate it. He can only manipulate one or two targets/objects at once. Though once he does do that, he is vulnerable to attacks from anywhere else. The more he uses it, the more strength it requires. Excessive use will make him easily exhausted. Also, he needs to be atleast 20m close to the target/object in order to use his gravitation power.

Organization:
N/A

History:
He was born in Tokyo, Japan. At the age of 8, his power awakened. His parents kept him hidden from the governments due to how strict their rules were. They were worried they would lose their one and only son. They also made sure his son never utilized his powers. It was after all a power that could be used for anything and if the government ever found out. They would either enlist him, or do experiments on him. As he grew up, he was able to control his power to the extent of hiding it. He even went to High School and got some friends. But somehow, at the age of 17, his powers took a hold of him. It was during an emotional state. His father died in an accident and he couldn't bare the thought of losing his parent.

That was also when the government found out about his powers. And just as his father expected, they wanted to enlist him in the government, or do experiments on him. Of course, it was all big front in order to get hold of the power he had inside him. But, he knew full well to never trust the government. The only way to ever escape the danger looming in his country was to flee, and he did, along with his mother. They managed to flee from country to country, and eventually ended up in the United Kingdom.

Now, at the age of 23. He tries to keep himself hidden from the government, but also cares for his own mother, who, on the other hand, has a job at an office. He has also trained himself to the extent where he is an expert in hand to hand combat.

Personality:
Intelligent | Optimist | Observant | Reckless | Reserved

Other:
He can be kind to others if the opportunity presents itself. He is also quite well versed in history. It was after all his favorite subject in High School. He misses his time with his good old friends. Though he always wonders what happened to them, since he was not alone in harboring such power. Some of his friends had something of the same kind too.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
PLQ is essentially a command vehicle modified to be a pilots living quarters as well.

Sorry box I did what I did for shits and giggles.

She didn't notice that he's a person, did she?

I was about to ask what it was. I'm now wondering what the PG limit on this RP is because it might have to move.

She didn't notice that he's a person, did she?

I was about to ask what it was. I'm now wondering what the PG limit on this RP is because it might have to move.

Nope she didn't. I stole that scene from an anime by the way, but I don't know about PG levels but I don't see why that really maters I haven't done anything. Plus to Illya when she wakes up all she will do is probably heal him or something and try to recruit him after attempting to hurt him for a miss understanding . But then again if you want Kato to attempt a relationship… we'll that's up to you. But this isn't a mature so I'd say pg16 or something.

I really don't mind either way my main goal is still to fight the MMF and such.

It's going to be more of something he says aloud without realizing it that might kind of indicate something.

And possibly have something poke her.

Plus box I did as I did for two reasons:
1) to see how things progress and how you will respond.
2) for shits and giggles as I got bored and didn't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.