Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, see, the thing is, I'm stalking you.

I'm just predicting where you're going to go so it seems natural.

Reactions: Akashi
Damn, a stalker who has a stalker which stalks the stalkers stalker. <- Makes sense? Lol...

Well then.. *Clicks the follow button on BoB's profile" Lets make this more.. stalkish~

The stalkeryisher the better.

Name: Kalona Pheles
Nation: France

Power: He moves at incredible speeds and has an advanced level of stregnth. He possesses the ability to locate anyone anywhere on earth as long as he has come in contact with them or anything/anyone they were around. He possesses the ability to transform his flesh into an extremely hard metal.

Weakness: He is weak to electricity as his body is basically a conductor. He is also vulnerable to mental attacks as his powers are confined mainly too his physical body. He tends to avoid the sea as his body is too dense to float and he would easily drown.

Organization: Black Thorne

Bio: He grew up with a family of 4 brothers of which he was the youngest. His parents were both killed by tranfers when they were abducted by humans. He spent most of his early life scavenging on the streets with his brothers. One by one his brothers discovered their individual mutant powers: speed, stregnth, tracking and metal flesh transformation, though he never developed his. After misusing these powers the government caught wind of these brothers' presence and tried to recruit them. the brothers refused. The government kept a watchful eye over all the brothers, so when the the third boy accidentaly killed a civillian they were abducted and killed. Kalona was severly beaten but spared nonetheless for his appearant lack of mutation. After years of being abused on the street he discovered his powers, a merger of all his brothers' powers. His first order of business was to track down all the operatives who abducted his brother and killed them. Then he dedicated his life to trying to assassinate the French military leader. He failed countless times, though his attempt to down his country's mlitary leader put him in the sights of the Black Thorne. He was soon recruited as their tracker and paired with the Thorne's executioner Nodraj.

Personality: He is very focused on whatever mission he is assigned but despite this he is still a very high spirited person. He takes great delight in watching Nadroj cut down Black Thorne targets. Despite this he is very joovial and high spirited. He is also seen as the antidote to Nodraj, as he is very high spirited an Nodraj is very downcast and gloomy.

Illya has cash landed in a huge eventually cargo container a few miles away from the city in a forest.

criticism-post-2.jpg

(Wanted to find something other than a anime picture, but this fit too well.)
Name: Kate O'Sullivan
Nation: UK
Power: Has the ability to write what will happen, and in some cases, rewrite it as well. However, she can not write about herself, and the story has to be fair. If it's a thriller type story, the good guy doesn't automatically win, he has to overcome the challenges and such, and may actually fail them, what she writes is merely a guideline at best. Her writing also can fade in and out of being able to come true and not.
Weakness: Inconsistent and time consuming power, she can't just write whatever and it will happen, she has not attained mastery over her power in the slightest. The challenges put forth have to be actually difficult, not straw men, meaning her 'heroes' can die still, the story almost writes itself, and if it happens in reality, she has less and less control.
Organization: None, under a loose watch by the government, but her power is considered harmless enough.
Bio: She was born quite normally, and showed no signs of possibly being a mutant, until one day they were writing short stories as a class in Elementary school. To call it a short story is to gratify it though, it was a few lines, about a big purple bat that would fly into the room, and then fly out. Somehow, such a thing happened, and the teacher noticed, after having calmed the class, that she had essentially predicted it. Being a good citizen, she reported this, and Kate was put under watch.

They quickly discovered her power was inconsistent at best, and loosened the watch, merely asking to see whatever she had written. A few times in her life she had tried to force things to happen, a guy dating her, a test passing, but nothing happened, and slowly she began to realize she could only write about the world as a observer, occasionally she found herself playing a role in her stories, but never would until she looked back, and attempts to make herself appear in her stories never worked either. Despite this, she did become quite accomplished with the pen, and in fact has published a book that sold quite well. She works on pencil and paper mostly, finding it the best method, and has picked up drawing even, finding the power extends to some amount to that area of art as well.
Personality: Usually quite happy to just let things happen, and a little bit melancholic at times, as her power has made her realize everything must have a cost, a yin to it's yang.

I will be making a post as soon as this is Accepted/Denied.

Both Accepted! I trust both of you wont use your powers to powergame, as I can easily think of ways to cheat with those powers 0.0

no worries there, he's my alternate character so i definately wont be god moding

So, if you are not part of any of those organizations. What are you then? Just a Civilian on the run from them organizations?

And is everyone scattered around or will all this happen in lets say... One country?

So, if you are not part of any of those organizations. What are you then? Just a Civilian on the run from them organizations?

And is everyone scattered around or will all this happen in lets say... One country?
We all start out in the same country, but if we scatter around the world every now and then it wouldn't cause much problem if their are enough people to dialogue and fight in these indvidual places.

I see. So which country do we all start in?

Well, most people are in the UK at the moment.

Alrighty, sounds good :)

My character should be up very soon.

By the way, if you dont join an organization, what you do depends on the country your in. You can either be kept a close eye on, persecuted for your powers or invited to join. You can see the countries policies on mutants on the first page.

By the way, if you dont join an organization, what you do depends on the country your in. You can either be kept a close eye on, persecuted for your powers or invited to join. You can see the countries policies on mutants on the first page.

Reactions: Akashi
Yep London. If you wish you can arrive from another part of the world. I know I did my ass fell out of the sky.

True or you can operate as a part of a splinter organization such as frontier.

I think i want to track a mutant to London and cut him down in the forest, if im already there in London might as well stay and do some black thorny things there.

Status
Not open for further replies.