Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill post tomorrow most likely, too tired tonight. @BoB (Best of Boxes)³ You could always ask Wolf if you could add some things to you CS and make him a bit more powerful since we just started.

@Lonewolf888978 Whats up with Big pin? Lol

Well it'd be kind of silly if they didn't train him when they were trying to prime him to join them. So I guess it should kind of just be implied he had some training, he's still kind of alone and on the run, so he wouldn't have any technology or experience with firearms really, other than dodging them really. I don't want to have him having been stimmed up or anything, like, they didn't trust him enough to make him able to handle the movements amazingly.

Was I accepted or no?
I'm also going to be adding a couple other characters in the future, for backstory on each other and stuffs.

Your accepted! Now are we gonna do this RP like a few months or weeks after the first RP, or are we just gonna act like it never happpened?

I changed Baker a bit.

I recommend acting like it never happened

Meh I planned on using the origins as the point that the IMC turned on Illya. But clearing out the last one would allow more flexibility.

I might make another character, based around sort of the thing that happens in Alan Wake, just because I find it a interesting idea.

Reactions: 2 people
Go for it! I'll post in a few or tomorrow!

Decided to give a extra bit of chance to the crash, giving it a bit of area where she could crash land, and yet not be separated from all the RP.

Well, I've decided to join this one. Give me a day or two to make a character :)

Lol my perpetual stalker @Akashi

What can I say, we seem to have the same interests :3

He's just adopting them so that he can follow you forever~

but then shouldnt I be stalking you too? @BoB (Best of Boxes)³ ?

Since I am in three of the RPs you're in? XD

Maybe I am stalking you both~

Status
Not open for further replies.