Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if I should wait to post my next. Or even move things to a conversation just in case....

Up to you boss. If you want you can use one OC at a time. That's what I did last time in the original

I think I want to roll with better safe than sorry here, I'd rather not accidentally get anyone in trouble due to Iwaku rules.

Give me a moment to make a conversation.

Is my character accepted?

Yes! Just make sure you don't powergame~

@Akashi Lol you stole Ebony's ability kinda...But I like your description better =)

@Akashi Lol you stole Ebony's ability kinda...But I like your description better =)

Lol really? Cuz mine is pure gravity :P

I'mma have to read Ebony's powers now XD

Edit: Oh you're right. I must've forgotten that she had Gravity. There is just so much to remember when it comes to characters and not XD

Lol really? Cuz mine is pure gravity :P

I'mma have to read Ebony's powers now XD

Edit: Oh you're right. I must've forgotten that she had Gravity. There is just so much to remember when it comes to characters and not XD
Lol ya I know the feeling, silly

Well, I immediately thought that Gravity would fit the Mutant world. It reminded me of X-men. Thats why I chose it. XD
Hehe :) nice. I'll post tomorrow

So, I was wondering if we are the ones who also control the NPC characters? Do we just make them as we go through the "storyline" ?

Like, for example. Someone from Black Thorne is for example chasing me, so I control him too, along with my PC character, yes ?

I think so lol, thats what BoB did with the World Rebels kinda thing

Reactions: Akashi
Yeah that's also the way I'm using IMC and M-COR forces.

Thanks guys. But is there a plot in all of this? Or?..

Very, but for now pick your hand, make your alliances and prepare for battle. As when the chips fall they will fall as they may.

Kind of interested as to how this will all tie together considering how little I know about the factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.