Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the starting area actually?

Y'all can decide on a city, I'll post in a few to start the main plot

=D can Sanura's History be rped?

Really busy ugh...Looking for a girl for my brother on a dating site....Not weird at all XD

So...

Even if we are from different nations are all we going to be starting around the same area?

I think so, that is if you want lol

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Doesnt matter, I'll make sure we are together after the intro places out

I decided to kick things off in London, anyone else going to be there?

Name: Howard Baker
Nationality: American-born, Canadian-loyal.
Power: Can feel, control, redirect, and in metallic, metalloid, and alkaline metals/minerals, manipulate or even 'edit' the target properties through a sense by way of molecules.
Weakness: Wooden items.
Organization: IMRPMO, or Imprimo. [Independent Military Research & Private Military Organization]
Bio: Aaggghhh. can you like, idk, just talk to him in-rp, and get it out of him? I don't wanna write it. Longstoryshort: He grew up to the age of 5, found out to be a mutant, hunted down, family killed, town leveled, he ran away after killing an entire platoon of soldiers and destroying several tanks/aircraft, he disguised himself with a mafia group that liked the metals he brought up at will, and later went to college under secret identity. There, he accidentally killed several people in a chemical explosion. Nothing pointed to him, but since he was the most different one, everyone spread rumors that it was him. When police decided to investigate his past, they found a flaw, and revealed him to be a mutant. So he ran again, until he found Imprimo.
Personality: To be rped.
Other:
meh.

For some reason I feel like my character is the weakest.

For some reason I feel like my character is the weakest.
Yeah probably. Your character has no ranged or physical or elemental abilities. In all seriousness he is at a major disadvantage. The closest characters in terms of combat prowess would be Illya, the pilots, and the MMF squad. Also you have the factor of a self harming power while the Illya and the others have tech and equipment to aid them. Your character's ability can also be replicated by pilots using stim minus the draw backs.

Don't get me wrong you are one of the most creative in this RP so you should be fine along side being the fastest of the group. I'm just trying to say that during the RP you should buff your OC or team up with others who are running from the organizations. If any of the three tanks get brought back from the earlier version though you are so screwed.

By the way Wolf would I be permitted to bring back Arthur or a watered down alternate versions of him?

I took this as sort of a "There will be time for your character to train and beef up" sort of thing, and then I saw that everyone else had gone for quite a lot experience already, so I guess I'll just roll with some training, but not really that great with the power yet due to just it's nature. Martial Artist body hardening techniques would help him slowly. I kind of meant that his mind is able to perceive things in almost a stopped time frame though, but the problem is in the body being not suited to such a thing.

Edit: I also tend to have a habit of balancing my characters just a little too well. For example, in another RP, I have a character who could technically rival a demigod in power, however, using that would pretty much cause them to lose control of themselves, in the best case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.