Those Hunted: Thorn Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old RP getting rebooted?

Why would I be? I ruined the first one. I'm thinking along the lines of Black Thorn this time.
It wasnt just you, this one does look interesting

Well, I do hope everything works out this time.

I, on the other hand, am trying to find some good RPs to join. Been going through different genre sections. Might join this one.

Well, I do hope everything works out this time.

I, on the other hand, am trying to find some good RPs to join. Been going through different genre sections. Might join this one.
If you join I will =D lol I think it will be fun, it was last time before it went caplunk

What is this RP about anyway? (too lazy to read the batch of intro text...)

Personally I'm not mad at you guys.
Yay! Lol somebody likes me! jk =)

What is this RP about anyway? (too lazy to read the batch of intro text...)
Ummm basically a kinda futuristic universe but not too far in the future, you can have like jetpacks and a few stuff like that (I think). And theres mutants that are hunted by a variety of different organizations that track down and kill mutants depending on how "high risk" they are basically how powerful. You can make any mutant you want as long as its not too OP, or you can be apart of the "Hunters". Ya....Im not great at explaining lol XD

Well, that is good enough for me. I'll take that explanation xD.

Anyhow, I will have to consider this. See how many people are interested in this except you and me that is.

Yes while the technological roof is high enough to allow jet packs, mechs an maybe low grade space craft it is not to stuff like star treck of starship troopers. And if you look at it most of the veterans of the old one have relatively low ranked abilities to prevent being OP, but we made up for it with creativity. So join if want but don't make a godmod character. If you godmod it will end up getting you killed

Well, that is good enough for me. I'll take that explanation xD.

Anyhow, I will have to consider this. See how many people are interested in this except you and me that is.

Four or five veterans and one other new entry.

Really sorry! For some reason I havent been getting alerts properly -.-

Also....
Accepted and...

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE :D

Reactions: 2 people
Really sorry! For some reason I havent been getting alerts properly -.-

Also....
Accepted and...

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE :D
Hehe ello wolf, you dont hate me? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.