Things that are so sad it's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke-Goes-Over-Your-Head-Star-Trek-Gif.gif

*trys to decipher the above and fails mizerably :P *

O....k mister... about the only part of all that I understod is "do you even lift"? To vhich I answer - yes I do. Not my prefered method of strength workout though, too static and exclusive to one muscle-group. I prefer more wel-rounded exercises and plyo stuff.

Oh, brov's post can be summarized as he accepts your challenge to fight and will be in the wal-mart parking lot on the 3rd, 8 in the morning mountain time to fight you. He says he can totally win it.

I think he totally took your offer too seriously.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Oh, brov's post can be summarized as he accepts your challenge to fight and will be in the wal-mart parking lot on the 3rd, 8 in the morning mountain time to fight you. He says he can totally win it.

I think he totally took your offer too seriously.
M-hmmm... about as seriusly as a pink elephant trying to figure-skate.

Figure skating pink elephants are serious business DX

Look at all dem gitz wotz talkin' an' not foightin'. Itz embarrassin'!
lolGitzNotFightin.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Slade
I fight for love. What does that make me? Both?

IN ALL SRS BSNS:

Debates are fun and good. You do your best to get your point across with both perspective and facts. You sometimes succeed in not changing minds, but by challenging that mind and forcing them to question their stance and what they believe in. Changing their mind is too simple: "Oh, yeah, you're right." By making them go, "... Hmmmm," is the much greater victory IMO.

BUT...

BUT.

BUUUUUT...

We all know that one asshole. Hell, we've met many of them.

And that one asshole needs a beat down.

There are many people that need a beat down.

And too many of you are unwilling to do it. >:C

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Marchosias
But vhat I'd love, is to have a nice, RL debate vith several of the ppl here. Rain and Brovo, to name just 2.
*See's my name wasn't listed as a debater*

PROGRESS! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Marchosias
Status
Not open for further replies.