Things that are so sad it's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether you were serious about the above post or not, Marcho. If yes, I don't know what the fuck to think.

I don't know whether you were serious about the above post or not, Marcho. If yes, I don't know what the fuck to think.
Ozbiljna da ne mogu biti ozbiljnija. Mrzim te islamističke gadove.

Ozbiljna da ne mogu biti ozbiljnija. Mrzim te islamističke gadove.
Daj se malo smiri. Znaci mrzis pola il vise bosanaca?

EDIT: Ok al fakat, mrznja nije u redu. ne znam sto da kazem zato sto istocnjacka kultura zapravo jest takva, ali tu se ne moze nista. htjela bi ubiti hrpu nevinih ljudi neke drzave samo zbog njihove vjere?

sama zvucis kao terorist.

Hey Marcho, did you see the 'Debate' tag at the top of this thread?

No?

THEN WHY ARE YOU TURNING THIS THREAD INTO A DEBATE. >:[
Sorry. I'm in a pissed-of mood today because of something I read in the papers, relating to the subject. I wont turn this in a debate.

The delusions of people who think absolutely insane things and believe it's real. I swear, makes me laugh every time. It's like 'Man, am I glad not to be gone like this person.'

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
The delusions of people vho consider the status quo to be a desirable state of afairs. I swear, makes me feel so sory for them, living their lives in a confined, sheep-like mind-set. I'm so glad I broke out of that mind-set many years ago.

*Reads what just happened*

This thread... :/

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE JIBBERISH! SOMEONE TRANSLATE!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE JIBBERISH! SOMEONE TRANSLATE!
Translation of my post:

Daj se malo smiri. Znaci mrzis pola il vise bosanaca?

EDIT: Ok al fakat, mrznja nije u redu. ne znam sto da kazem zato sto istocnjacka kultura zapravo jest takva, ali tu se ne moze nista. htjela bi ubiti hrpu nevinih ljudi neke drzave samo zbog njihove vjere?

sama zvucis kao terorist.

---

Calm down a little. Does that mean you hate half or more bosnians?

Ok but really, hate isn't okay. I don't know what to say, because eastern culture really IS like that, but not much can done about that currently. You'd kill a bunch of innocent people from some country just because of their religion?

basically ^^

The fact that my unwavering support of the freedom of speech means I sometimes have to defend idiots who are screaming about how freedom of speech is bad from people who claim to support it but want to prevent the idiots from speaking. It's a sadness with layers and the absurdity of it all makes me laugh.

If I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"I may not like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Reactions: Hana
The fact that in the year of our lord 2015, there are people who believe mass murder is ever a good thing.

That we have spent so much time and money to fight bigotry, yet it is just as bad, if not worse than it ever was. Not to mention that quite a bit of it is done by those who call themselves "Christians".

Well. This is sad. But I don't find it funny.

That so many ppl tend to mix "bigotry" vith "common sense". Too much SJW influence I supose... pity them.

The many people who are not able to write a proper sentence or write with correct grammar/punctuation/spelling of words. I pity them and their lack of education and/or communication skills.

Truly, the world deserves that people properly communicate with one another.

The many people who are not able to write a proper sentence or write with correct grammar, or punctuation, or spelling of words.
I pity them and their lack of education, and possibly communication skills.
You also do not need a comma after "truly." Using it as a half-second pause is purely for dramatic effect, garnered as a result of your influence from those damn, dirty liberal arts schools. Proletariat scum! Get on my bourgeoisie level! :ferret:

The many people who are not able to write a proper sentence or write with correct grammar/punctuation/spelling of words. I pity them and their lack of education and/or communication skills.

Truly, the world deserves that people properly communicate with one another.
Hey now, don't go insulting that Japanese neighbor who's English is their second language and can't speak it well (Or can say it well, just not pronounce it well) To me, the lowest strike of all is attacking someones pronunciation because it doesn't matter how they say it, what matters is what they say. Want to know what it's called going after someones speech? It's called BULLYING! And I don't see a BULLY tag on my topic. I would know, I created it
chibi_miku_crying_by_hyoryo-d5nw3jw.jpg

Hey now, don't go insulting that Japanese neighbor
He wasn't talking about Japanese people though. In fact, I don't think he was talking about any particular demographic. He merely wished for a greater level of grammatical understanding, so as to improve communication in the future. :ferret:

Reactions: Seba
He merely wished for a greater level of grammatical understanding, so as to improve communication in the future. :ferret:
T'was just an example. Replace Japanese with Chinese, and it still applies O:
Wanna know how you solve greater grammatical understanding? You TEACH. You don't pity them, you don't say the world deserves better than them, you educate them on the proper way to say things.
And wishing doesn't involve not very subtle low blows XP What does involve not so subtle low blows is BULLYING. (The only sad thing here is the constant bullying of people and nothing being done about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.