They who Slaughter Kings-A Medieval RP interest ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's always unfortunate but thanks for showing interest in the first place!

The ooc will be up later this evening after I've come home from classes. The ooc is basically finished

And its up!

Click the Link HERE to be sent to it. Any more discussion will now occur in the OOC.

Reactions: Dovahkiin
@Slade

Oh, oh! Can I be an Orc? Can I Can I ? Can I?

I was thinking his personality would be a mixture of "Oh, hey a fight!" and " The hell did my ale go?! You took it did you?!" But generally 'neutral'. He'll follow his own whims at times, but unlike a truly neutral character--he isn't an individualist first and foremost. He understands, to some degree, that the actions of one can condemn or redeem many. Hey may not be the brightest character; the fact that he comes from a union of Orc and human (albeit not willfully) and that he grew up in a very savage, unforgiving environment and still wants to do better than what his people tend towards; the violence and of human and elven kind whom they feel the need to cull and rebuke. In this sense, he can be very intelligent as he has the foresight to see that fighting humans and elves is often a futile effort.

On the other hand, as they say, he IS an Orc--at least partially. So fighting is like breathing to him. He can be entirely violent, even downright savage. He is a lumbering behemoth of a half-orc. He looks quite like what one would imagine an Orc would be like. He's a womanizer, a brute but overall, he means well. He just...doesn't always understand Elven or human traditions!

latest

@Slade

Oh, oh! Can I be an Orc? Can I Can I ? Can I?

I was thinking his personality would be a mixture of "Oh, hey a fight!" and " The hell did my ale go?! You took it did you?!" But generally 'neutral'. He'll follow his own whims at times, but unlike a truly neutral character--he isn't an individualist first and foremost. He understands, to some degree, that the actions of one can condemn or redeem many. Hey may not be the brightest character; the fact that he comes from a union of Orc and human (albeit not willfully) and that he grew up in a very savage, unforgiving environment and still wants to do better than what his people tend towards; the violence and of human and elven kind whom they feel the need to cull and rebuke. In this sense, he can be very intelligent as he has the foresight to see that fighting humans and elves is often a futile effort.

On the other hand, as they say, he IS an Orc--at least partially. So fighting is like breathing to him. He can be entirely violent, even downright savage. He is a lumbering behemoth of a half-orc. He looks quite like what one would imagine an Orc would be like. He's a womanizer, a brute but overall, he means well. He just...doesn't always understand Elven or human traditions!

latest
Not to step on the GM's toes by answering... but this RP both states that sign ups are closed... and in the original post that it only accepts human characters.

Oh, I must've read too fast again. *sighs*

Oh, I must've read too fast again. *sighs*
ah, yeah. If an rp is in the interest check forum.... you should really look to see how old the thread's last post is, and if there is a link to the OOC forum somewhere to get more relevant information as to its current state. Just a tidbit of helpful information.

I'm only saying this cuz this RP has been up off the ground for well over a month now in an actual state where it has an IC thread and stuff, and this int check has been thoroughly dead. Idk if you do this often... but could be a good habit to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.