There For Comfort

Wyatt slowly put his hand down, still in shock from what he did, "Uhhh..." he thought quickly, "You are dreaming!"

"No I wasn't dreaming." Lily stood and wnrt to him took his hands. "Wyatt do you like me?"

Wyatt stood up and quickly rubbed the back of his head. He let out a sigh, "Honestly I don't know why I did that..."

Lily nodded and look away. "It's okay. Were bestfriends were not suppose to like each other like that are we?" At least it what jack told her

For once Wyatt didn't know how to respond to that... he thought for a moment then said, "Welll some best friends turn into something more.... but... I don't know..."

Lily look at him. "W would you ever date me?" She ask softly

Wyatt couldn't help but blush. He felt trapped, he really didn't know how to respond... "Uhhh.... well...." he clears his throat, "Lil why are you asking me this?" He rubbed the back of his head.

Lily look down "cause I been in love with you since we were kids. " she whisper

Wyatt looked down at her shocked, "Wait you have!?! But I kinda figured I wasn't your type!" He couldn't help but smile a little.

"I have" lily whisper look down. "I just didn't think you did then you started going out with Emily and I met jack and at first he was like a prince then when I wanted to break up with him to try and be with you he started hurting me. Then I stayed with him to protect you cause I love you Wyatt" she whisper

Wyatt took a step towards her, lifted her chin up slightly so she was looking at him. He smiled softly then leaned in kissing her lips gently.

Lily look up at him smile softly. She kiss him blushing. She put her arms around him held on.

He had his arms carefully wrapped around her waist. After a few moment he finally pulled away and smiled at her, "I have always been in love with you as well."

She blush smiling. She held onto him looking jn his eyes. "Y you have? Truly?" She whisper

He nodded, "I am being dead serious."

She blush and kiss him softly. She pull back blushing "so what does this mean?" Does he want to be with her

He smiles, "It means I wanna be with you Lil."

Lily blush and kiss him softly hug him. "I wanna be wth you to"

Wyatt grinned, "This is fantastic!" Suddenly he heard the door open, "I'm hommmeeee!" Mina said happily.

Lily smile and heard Mina. She look at Wyatt confused. "I thought we had to pick her up"