There For Comfort

Mina looked up at her and grinned, "Yeahh!" She said happily.
Wyatt looked down at his sister, "Ok girly why don't you go make yourself a bowl of cereal. I'll let you eat some of mine."
Mina ran up to her brother and gave him a hug, "Yay! Thank you!!!" She ran into the kitchen and Wyatt chuckled.

Lily chuckle watching her run off. She felt tears form as this was another reason she stayed with jack cause if he hurt Wyatt Mina would lose her brother.

Wyatt looked at Lil and sat beside her and wiped her tears away, "You're crying... are you ok???"

Lily sniffled look down whisper. "Jack w when he threaten to hurt you I thought of Mina. I couldn't let him take you from her. Seeing her today how happy she is seeing you I I couldn't let destroy the happiness. That another reason I stayed with him to make sure Mina never felt sadness and never have to lose you. I couldn't let him destroy that" tears frll

Wyatt pulled her into a hug, "Its ok Lil. Remember that asshole couldn't hurt me even if he tried." He pulled away slightly to look at her and grinned.

Lily hug him and nodded. She look in his eyes smile a bit. "I'm sorry. I'm still emotional and trying to deal what I have gone through" she whisper shyly looking down

He nods, "Yeah I understand that." Just then Mina ran over to them and grinned, "I finished my breakfast!"
Wyatt smiled at her, "Good now why don't you get dressed and brush your hair?" She nods and runs into her room.

Liy wipe her eyes so Mina doesn't see. She sniffle and look at Wyatt. "I know in a mess and I look horrible"

Wyatt looked down at her and smiled softly, "What are you talking about? You look great!"

Lily chuckle and lightly hit his chest. "Shut up I do not" she giggle smile at him. "Thanks Wyatt for everything" she kiss his cheek

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, "Don't mention it." Just the Mina came out all ready for school. Wyatt smiled at her and stood up, "Alright kiddo lets get to the bus stop." He looked at Lil, "Hey Lil I will be right back. 5 minutes." And with that he walked out of the house with Mina.

Lily nodded and stood went to kitchen. She was eating grapes when she heard and noise and went out in backyard to check on it. She limp outside and look around saw no one then turn around and jump seeing jack. She started shaking scared. "W what you want?"

(Play jsck?)

It didn't take long to come. Wyatt quickly walked back home. Jack looked pissed, "What do you think bitch!?!" He took a few step towards her, "You're little boyfriend beat the shit out of me... so now... I am going to do the same thing to you."
Just then Wyatt walked in hearing Jack he rushed into the kitchen and stood in front of Lil glaring down at Jack, "Now what exactly do you think you are doing?" He slammed Jack holding onto his throat. Without leaving his gaze Wyatt said, "Lil, call the cops."

Lily back up tears fell shaking. She jump seeing Wyatt and she shakingly grab the phone and called the cops. She hung up look at Wyatt "there coming" she sW jack look at her and she back up slip on water and fell cried in pain held her ribs as it hurt.

Jack laughed at her clumsiness and Wyatt punched him in the gut causing him to fall to the ground. Jack stayed on the ground holding his stomach and Wyatt quickly helped Lil up before Jack could get back up, and he set her in a chair, "You're ok... don't worry about it I will handle everything. Just sit here." He walked over to Jack who was just about to get up and kicked him in the face.

Lily cried shaking held her ribs. The cops came and took jack away for the night. Lily hug her knees in the chair tears falling and she wouldn't speak to anyone was to scared and shaken up.

Wyatt held onto her, talking to her in a soothing voice trying to get her to calm down, "Its ok Lil... I am here... everything is going to be ok."

Lily buried her face in his chest tears falling. She was shaking and was exhuasted fell asleep in his arms after a bit.

Once he noticed she was asleep he gently picked her up and carried her to the couch. He gently laid her down moving her hair out of her face... he couldn't believe anyone would do such a thing to her... if he was with her he would have treated her like a queen. He absentmindedly touched her cheek still looking at her. As he continued thinking this his eyes trailed down to her lips... he didn't think anything of it. In fact he wasn't thinking at all after this. Without thinking Wyatt leaned in, kissing her lips softly for a moment. Once he realized what he was doing. His eyes quickly opened and he pulled away. Hi eyes widened and he covered his mouth. He thinks, 'WHAT DID I JUST DO!?!'

Lily felt his lips and blush as he kiss her. She woke and look at him blushing. "Wyatt you kissed me" she whisper