There For Comfort

Wyatt looked down at her and smiled, "Well do you want me to make you something???"

"Ya something light I don't know what I can handle" lily whisper look up at him

He nods, "Alrighty then," he gets up and head to the kitchen. He makes her some ramen noodles knowing how much she loved it.

She smile and relax on the couch. She watch the tv and turn her head. "Did you get suspended? Is that why your out of school for two weeks?"

Once he finished the ramen noodles he put it in a bowl then walked over to her and handed it to her, "Yeahhh I got suspended. And to be honest, totally worth it."

She took the bowl and giggle lightly. "I figure much." She smile and and snuggle into his side eating slowly. "Thank you. Your my knight in shining armor" she whisper

Wyatt blush slightly when she said that but smiled, "Oh, is that so?" He looked at her with his crystal blue eyes.

Lily blush nodded smile looking in his eyes. "Yes if not for you I wouldn't be here" she whisper kiss his cheek gently then continue to eat blushing

Wyatt couldn't help but blush at that, however a faint smile appeared on his face, "Well that certainly makes me feel needed." He said chuckling softly as he grabbed for the remote, turning the channel to their favorite show.

Lily giggle. She finish and lay down her head on his lap as they watch tv. Her eyes close and she fell asleep.

Wyatt looked down at her, smiling slightly, he moved her hair out of her face then shortly after fell asleep as well

Lily slept in the morning being snuggle in his lap. She held his leg sleeping shivered felt cold.

He woke up to her shivering and put the covers over her, still allowing her to sleep on his lap. Suddenly his cell phone went off. He pulled it out of his pocket and read the text... What the... Why was Emily texting him?... He thought he made it clear he didn't want anything to do with her. He didn't respond to the text.

She heard his phone and snuggle under the blanket. She held his leg sleeping tired and sore.

After the first few text messages Wyatt finally put it on vibrate. He sat there until Lil was finally awake.

Lily stirr and turn lay on her back look up at him. "Morning. Was that your phone I heard?" She whisper held the blanket under her chin

Wyatt looked at her and nodded, "Yeah..." his voice trailed off, "That was my phone."
Emily was what you would call a stalker and all in all a complete bitch... she wanted only Wyatt to herself even though she cheated on him multiple times...

"Was it emily?" Lily ask softly caress his cheek. "Why is she still bugging you?"

Wyatt shrugged and stood up, "Its no big deal. I am going to wake up Mina and get her ready for school."
Mina was his adorable 5 year old sister. His sister really looked up to her older, Wyatt was amazing with kids. Wyatt left his phone on the coffee table and walked into his sisters room, "Come on girly wake up."
She groaned and pulled the covers over her. He smirked, "Oh looks like someone wants a visit with the tickle monster!" He pulled off the covers, picked his little sister up and began tickling her. She squealed happily. She was a cute little girl, she had long curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She continued giggling, "Otay! Otay! I am up!!!" She said happily as he carried her into the living room.

Lily smile hearing Wyatt with Mina. She giggle and smile at her when he brough her to living room. "There my favorite butterfly" she hug Mina and kiss her head. "How about after school me and Wyatt pick you up for ice cream?"