There For Comfort

Wyatt shook his head, "No its ok you can sleep here. And you were out for a good few hours." He smiled slightly, "The school is allowing you two weeks off of school. Isnt that lucky!?!... And uh... I kinda do too... heh." He rubs the back of his head.

"T two weeks?" Lily was surprised. She look at him confused "you two? Why? Wyatt what you do? Does it have to do with blood hands?" She ask softly worried. She took his hands to look at them making sure he was okay.

Wyatt bite his lip for a moment before speaking, "Well I am alright but uh... Jack on the other hand... I kinda knocked him unconcious while you were sleeping and before you get made at me you knew I was going to do that at some point!"

Lily was mad but also glad he gave jack a lesson in it not okay to beat girls. She threw her arms around his neck despite the pain and cried in his neck. "Thank you for not leaving me. For being my friend despite me being stupid staying with him. I only did cause he threaten to kill you and I couldn't let that happen. I'm sorry" she sobbed held onto him

He hugged her gently being careful not to hurt her. He allowed her to cry on him for a few moments before pulling away slightly to wipe the tears off her eyes, "Come on Lil, you shouldn't stay with someone just because they threaten me. Keep in mind I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. And if any guy dares to do that to you again I will not hesitate. I will kill them. I will always be by your side Lil." Suddenly he felt his heart skip a beat as she clutched onto him... he had no idea what that was about. He had to admit since day 1 he would have those occasional moments and he never knew what it was about. Like usual he dismissed it.

"I know you are but I was scared and I didn't tell you I hid my injuries from you everything. I couldn't say anything or you die. I was scared" lily whisper buried her face in his chest tears falling. "Don't leave me alone. I need you Wyatt please" she whisper held onto him. "Hold me please? I'm tired and whole body hurt and I'm scared to sleep"

Wyatt gently held her close and leaned back in his bed, "I don't plan on leaving you alone, so don't worry I will always be here." He gently continued to hold her, wanting to make sure she felt safe., "I am always going to be here to keep you safe."

Lily whimper held onto him. She buried her face in his chest tears fell. "I don't want to go home. I'll be alone. I'm scared" she whisper eyes closing. "I never wanna leave your arms wywy" she murmur fell asleep call him by his nickname as a kid.

Wyatt continued to hold her even when she slept. He looked up at the ceiling and said, "Well you are not alone. " And just like that Wyatt slowly fell asleep still holding her in his arms.

Lily woke a few hours later it was nine at night. She slowly sat up whimper look around. She saw Wyatt asleep and didn't want to wake him to gt food. Moving off the bed slowly she limp to the kitchen and open fridge to find some grapes, see a bowl she grab it and sat on couch watching tv while she ate them.

Shortly after Wyatt woke up. He sat up and looked around. Suddenly he heard the TV was on and immidiatly walked into the living room. He smiled slightly, "Heyyy looks like someone us up." And at this time Wyatt knew his parents and 5 year old sister got home while they were asleep and were now in bed. He sat beside her.

Lily smile a bit. She snuggle Into his side and offer some grapes. "I was hungry and didn't want to wake you. In sorry if I'm not suppose to eat at night" she whisper offer to hand the grapes back because of jack he had her on a strict diet no eating at night and only two meals a day.

He wrapped an arm over her shoulder, thinking nothing of this gesture, he shook his head, "Lil you go ahead and eat. I know Jack got you into that strict diet but its not healthy. So you can eat as much as you want now. Gain your strength back up. Jack doesn't control you anymore. And I certainly won't let him."

Lily nodded slowly. She snuggle I to his arm and slowly ate a few more grapes. She set the bowl down and said softly "so I don't have to stick my fingers down throat to puke to lose weight or stay small and weak?" She look at him a few tears fell hoping she didn't have to she wS already under weight and weak immune system.

Wyatt looked down at her a little surprised. He had no idea Jack made her do that. He frowned slightly, "Lil no of course not. You don't need to lose anymore weight. Right now all I want is for you to be healthy again. You know I would never ever make you do stuff you don't wanna do."

"I don't? No more? No more two small meals a day either?" Lily whisper looking in his eyes hopeful tearful eyes. She been through a lot being with jack the last year. She look at her clothes that are loose on her and whisper "he said I was ugly in the clothes I wore" she look at Wyatt. "I'm not ugly though right?"

Elliot gently cupped her face in his hands and looked at her with his crystal blue eyes, "Lil listen to me. You. Are. Beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You don't need to starve yourself, no more of that alright?"

Lily look at him tears fell. "Promise I don't have to see him again" she whisper put her arms around him buried her face in his chest tears falling shaking.

Wyatt gently stroked her hair, soothing her, "Lil I promise you won't ever have to deal with him again."

Lil nodded held onto him sniffled. She felt hungry still and whisper. "Wyatt I'm hungry still"