Their Last Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Now it was her turn to be surprised. "I honestly don't know." She answered as she tugged down his jeans. "Why?" She asked, curious.

He allowed her to pull off his pants as he took her shirt off " i..i was just wondering" he looked at her and the thought came back in his head

I don't think we are even close to ready to have a child Ryder. Besides I-- She stopped herself, taking off his shirt next, leaving him only in his boxers, which she grabbed and tore off.

He blinked a few times as his clothes were removed i..i wasn't saying but i was just wondering thats all and besides what?" he pulled off her pants and allowed her to take control for the moment

She looked at him, not wanting to darken the mood. Nothing. She smiled at him and leaned forward, kissing him deeply, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. Let's see how rough we like this. She said, her eyes glittering like a gem.

He toyed with her tounge in his mouth and pulled her ontop of him and pressed her down on his hard member thrusting deep inside her

She groaned, sounds of pleasure and passion escaping her lips as she felt him fill her, her nails digging into his chest.

He kissed her deeply as they rolled off the bed he contined to thrust his manhood deeper and harder inside her spreading her legs farther apart

A muffled thud sounded as they hit the floor, not bothering to stop in their love making. Nika arched her back, crying out loudly with his deep pentrations, filling her fully and completly. She dug her nails into his back and ran them down his skin, leaving shallow scratches that healed instantly.

He groaned but bit down on her neck to muffle the moans as he lifted her pounding himself inside her the nosie eccoed around as he slamed her against the door to continue he kissed down her neck and bit down on his lips as he felt her nails on his back

Her breathing was hard and fast, as if she'd done a sprint race. She groaned when she felt him bite her lip and shuddered in pleasure, feeling herself convulse and pushing out his member.

He contined to thrust and then was pushed out but he wasn't ready to stop he kissed her lips and pulled her back to him " just let me finish" he wispered in her ear

"Sorry." She breathed, and let him enter her again, groaning.

He grabbed her ass and thrust faster and harder pushing more of himself in her until he came and then he pulled out slowly breathing heavy

She sighed in content and leaned against the doorway, panting. She took Ryder's face in her hands and pulled him to her, pressing her lips firmly against his. I love you. She whispered.

(OOC: We should try a horror series. Something a little more exciting. Lol. If you want to of course.)

He kissed her back softly wrapping his arms around her

i love you to

She smiled and sighed. "We should probably get some sleep." She said, and went to the bed with him.

He followed her and crawled into the bed and layed down drifting off to sleep

Even though she had suggested they sleep, she couldn't. She stayed up, watching him sleep against her, gently stroking his hair, fearing the day she would leave him.

He sleeped and breathed silently his arm placed over hers as he moved closer to her