Their Last Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She smiled as he moved closer, finally feeling tired enough to drift off to sleep next to him, holding onto him tightly.

He woke up and yawned opening his eyes to the sun seeping through the blinds he sata up slowly and got out of bed putting on his boxers he walked into the bathroom

Nika was still asleep, having fallen asleep late, curled up on the bed, murmuring Ryder's name.

He walked out the bathroom and smiled when she mumbled his name he kissed her forehead he was hungry and animal blood wasn't going to do neither humans he needed..wanted nika's but she was sleep so he looked out the windown and tried to focus on somnething other than food

She woke when she felt Ryder kiss her forehead. She yawned and stretched and walked up to him, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Hey." She said, kissing his cheek. She studied him, seeing he was hungry and gave him her wrist.

He took her wrist and sunk his teeth into her skin drinking heavily he forced himself to pull away and he wiped his mouth

"thanks"

She nodded and carressed his cheek. "I'm going to shower." She said gently, and stepped into the bathroom, still clothless from the night before.

He nodded and watched her walk into the bathroom he suddenly had the urge to go in there so he did he pulled off his boxer and pressed his bodys agsinst hers from behind " is there room for one more"

She smiled. "I suppose so." She said, and took his hand as she started the shower.

He smiled and stepped into the shower soaping up

She washed with him, scrubbing her hair while leaning against his body.

He rinsed off and kissed her neck and shoulder

" when do we set off aand should we ask my parents about yesterday"

She sighed as she stepped out with him. "I guess as soon as possible." She said glumly. "As for asking your parents, I don't know." She muttered, drying off with a towel and looking quite depressed.

He dried off and put on jeans and a t shirt and looked at her and frowned

" i thought you wanted to know"

"I don't know Ryder..." She said quietly. "We can see if they'll tell us or not I suppose." She said after a while.

" look it dosent matter to me i just dont want you to keep being depressed"

He hugged her

She buried her head against him as he hugged her. "I'm sorry Ryder." She reached up and touched his face. "I love you."

When she touched his face he smiled

" i love you too"

he took her hand and led her to the door

"Let's see if we can find out what your parents are hiding." She said softly, and pulled away from him to get dressed, her eyes a duller green then normal.

(OOC: Maybe once Nika dies and then Ryder saves her, maybe she could come back as a human? And then she could get pregnant with Ryder's child? Just a thought.)

( yea i like the idea :))

He looked at her then nodded and made his way to his parents book room were they were reading about the council

" what were you discussing last night"