Their Last Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She shrugged. "You have nothing to be sorry for Ryder. You didn't know and it's not your fault." She told him. "They died in a car crash. That's how...how Edmund found me." Her hands clenched into fists.

Hhe placed his hands over her's

" you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to"

She smiled sadly at him. "I know Ryder. I know." She touched his face. "God I love you." She murmured.

He smiled " and i love you" he leaned nad pressed his lips against hers

She parted her lips and sighed, breathing into him. In truth, she was petrified of having to leave him, knowing she would die alone. She pulled away from him.

He frowned as she pulled away from the kiss

" whats wrong"

She looked over at him. "Only the fact that I'll be dying to end this. That I'll be leaving you." She looked away from him, combing a hand through her hair.

He gave her a sad look then looked away

" please....please lets not talk about that"

His voice was just beyond a wisper

She rolled her eyes. "You asked." She said, and stood up. "I'm going for a walk." She muttered. As she left the guest bedroom, and walked down the hall, she stopped when she heard Ryder's parents talking.

"No. They can't know. Nika has to do it willingly and without knowing." His father said.

She frowned. What couldn't she know? She wondered.

"It just doesn't seem right. Now that we know how they feel about each other." Ryder's Mother.

Nika glared at the door and turned back around, going back to Ryder's room, not knowing that her eyes had turned red.

Ryder sighed and felt pissed she was shutting him out and then complained when he did it ti her when she walked back in he looked at her

" why are your eyes red"

She looked confused. "They are?" She asked. She went to the mirror and blinked in surprise. They were a bright red, like the color of lipstick.

Ryder stood up and walked over to her

" yes so whats wrong?"

"You're parents are keeping something from us. I happened by their room and they were saying something about I have to sacrifice myself without knowing. That I have to do it willingly when I already am going to." She leaned against him. Why was she loosing controll like this? Or was she just loosing it in general?

Ryder watched her but said nothing for a moment

" mabey they are but we cant go and ask them"

She looked at him. "Why not?" She demanded, her eyes slowly fading back to normal again.

"because they wont tell us"

He watched her

She grunted but otherwise didn't say anything as she stood there with him, starring at themselves in the mirror. Her eyes had a frightened but dull look, not their usual electric green. She gulped. If she was being honest, she was mortally petrfied of having to leave Ryder, go into the void. She bit her lip hard on purpose, drawing blood to keep herself from loosing total controll.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind

"lets go ask"

She turned around and faced him. "We can ask later. I have a better idea." She smiled and kissed him. She pulled away from him and backed him up to the bed and pushed him down onto the sheets and started undoing his jeans.

He was supprised at the kiss seeing how she hasn't kissed him in days when she pushed him down and started to undo his pants he was kinda in shock for a moment " um..ok later" he brought her down and pressed her lips against hers as a weird question came in his head " hey um can a vampire get pregnat?"