Their Last Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
They looked up from the huge, thick book, then glanced at each other. "How do you mean?" His Mother asked, curious.

Nika stepped forward. "I was going to go for a walk when I happened by your room...and...well...over heard you talking about something that I shouldn't know?" She looked at them with a depressed look.

His Father sighed. "In short, you evesdropped on us."

Nika's eyes turned a faint red in anger. "In short, we need to know anything that's important." She shot back, trying not to shout.

Ryder looked back from nika to his parents and then at the book

" look you need to tell us everything we need to know"

"Ryder, Nika, we want to tell you, but you have to do it without knowing. I'm sorry." Nika's Mother looked at her sadly. "Please try to understand."

Nika glared at her, then noticed the bite marks on Ryder's Father's wrist. She could feel herself starting to loose it again, but before she could, she whirled around and stalked out of the room.

He watched nika leave and he started after her but stopped and looked at his parents

" please..i love her more than anything just tell me what dont we know"

His parents sighed. "She cannot be told Ryder. Once the deed is done, then you can know. However, we might know where the most powerful council member is hiding." She said, looking up at him.

He sighed and then nodded knowing they'd never tell

"were exactly"

"Down in Florida. A vacation home that he calls home. A vampire named Isle." She explained, turning a page in the book.

Ryder froze in disbelif

" i met him he pretended to help us but was just keeping us away he took us to florida"

His parents seemed surprised, but then frowned. "He is not to be underestimated. He knows things that should not be known, even by vamprie standards. If he finds, if he hasn't already, that you now know how to...end things..." His Father trailed off, looking a bit worried.

" if he finds out then what?"

He looked at his parents confused

"He will try to kill you. Nika specifically." His Mother explained. "We will come with the two of you to Florida." She said, shutting the book.

He smiled and nodded but then his face turned serious

" i can do things that mabey i shouldn't for being a new vampire i can control beople to do my own will, i lash out with sudden rages and black eyes what does that mean?"

"I really couldn't tell you. Probably just means you are incredably powerful and are meant to help Nika with this would be my guess." His Mother answered.

He nodded and walked out looking for nika he felt bad and he wanted to comfort her

" nika?"

She was sitting in his parents living room in front of their fire place. She felt about as dead as the coals that were in there. She sighed. I'm in your parents living room. She answered.

He walked into his parents living room and sat on the couch

" guess what isle is the most powerful council there is"

She looked at him in surprise. "We have to go back there again?" She groaned, leaning against him.

He held her close rubbing her back

" yea but my parents are comming this time"

She sighed and let her shoulders relax as he rubbed her back. "Good." She mumbled against his chest.

He didn't speak affraid he would say the same thing he just held her and closed his eyes