Their Last Chance

"Ryder..." She moaned. Stop. It hurts. She coughed, tasting blood as Ryder's Mother woke.

He lick his hand and placed it on nika's wound to make it heal then looked at his mother who opened her eyes and they were red

" what have you done to me!"

"Thanks." She said, wincing as she stood. She watched Ryder's Mother carefully.

Ryder looked at his shocked father he was to stunned to move his mother was in rage yet she wasn't

" why have you done this"

she spoke of rage and sadness

He looked at her

" because nor you or father would help us"

Nika rubbed at the spot where the stake had gone through, grimicing.

"Have you gone compeltly out of your head?" His father demanded after a while.

Ryder stared

" mabey i have but i wanted you two to understand my decision the most and you shut me out like i wasn't even your kid so now you get to see what its like to love a vampire"

His father had no idea what to say to that and remained silent as he watched Ryder's mother.

Ryder's mom was hungry he could tell

" i...i..im thirsty"

She spat she looked at her husband and then away

" see father you still love her right? whe women of your dreams, first love the one you had a child with?"

He didn't want to admit it, but he deep down he knew he did. In fact, she looked to him even more beautiful, accept for her red eyes. He grunted as he felt himself stiffen below the belt.

Ryder rolled his eyes and noticed his dad's arousal

" hey man not infront my girl and me"

he turnned away sickened by the scene

His mother walked over to him

" do you still love me?"

"Yes." His father breathed, caressing her face.

Nika giggled but winced as the stab wound protested.

She smiled and kissed his lips

" i love you"

She wiapered against his lips

Ryder looked at nika do you need my blood?

he watched her cringe in pain

No. I'll be alright. She sighed. It's just the stab wound. It'll probably ache for a while. She thought, smiling at him.

He smiled back and then truned to his parents

" so will you help us?"

They looked at eachother and then nodded

"yes we will"

Nika smiled and took Ryder's hand in hers and they all filed back into his parents house.

He held nika's hand and walked behind their parents till they stopped in a small room

" have a seat"

His parents spoke in a calm voice

"Thank you." Nika said, and sat down on Ryder's lap, leaning against him. The change in Ryder's parents was amazing to her. First they wouldn't dare help them simply because they were vampires, but now that Ryder's Mother was one and her husband still loved her, it made Nika smile.

Ryder wrapped his arms around nika then looked at his parents

" how do we kill a council member"

(OOC: Was thinking we could kind of do an ending like Romeo and Juliette. Lol.)

His parents glanced at each other. "I am afraid the law breaker will have to sacrfice herself. Also, she will need to drink the blood of the most powerful and oldest council member." His Mother glanced at Nika. Nika stiffened against Ryder. "That is the only sure way."

( awh nuuuu xD who dies me or you)

Ryder frowns

" theres no other way?"