The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I love animals too. My mom has always wanted to own a small farm; we've had goats and chickens in the backyard alongside four big dogs running around in the house. I'm always amazed at how much personality the goats had; they're incredibly smart. Chickens, on the other hand, are dumb vicious cannibals! Hahaha. I've always wanted some reptile like a snake or a lizard. Maybe I'll get one when I get my own place.

Wait, is it Shiloh or Sage? :?

@Moogle-Girl I would love to live on farm like place, having the space for the animals to run around and play. Iggy had a sassy personality, but he like to climb my hair, I miss him.

No worries! :o

no my animals dont wake me up
*nyooms off to read IC*

Wow! I love animals too. My mom has always wanted to own a small farm; we've had goats and chickens in the backyard alongside four big dogs running around in the house. I'm always amazed at how much personality the goats had; they're incredibly smart. Chickens, on the other hand, are dumb vicious cannibals! Hahaha. I've always wanted some reptile like a snake or a lizard. Maybe I'll get one when I get my own place.
I had a snake named Smiley ^^ My mom hated it (fear if snakes) and Shadic has chickens and a milking goat as well as a male kid.

my mom would love to have chickens, but can't or her brother can't over anymore since he works at a chicken farm.

I had a snake named Smiley ^^ My mom hated it (fear if snakes) and Shadic has chickens and a milking goat as well as a male kid.

Hah, cool. What was it like taking care of your snake? I've been doing some research lately 'cause I'm seriously considering getting one at some point. Did you feed him frozen mice, or...?

I take care of the snake at school. Love the girl ^^ We feed her live mice from the local pet store. We could stretch it and go for a good 3-6 months without feeding her, but its best to feed them monthly or twice a month. And every time they are fed, you can expect them to shed. If they dont completely get all of their skin off in a week, I would suggest a vinegar bath, which is one part vinegar and 2 parts water. I helps you to get the skin off of them, and really makes them soft and smooth.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I take care of the snake at school. Love the girl ^^ We feed her live mice from the local pet store. We could stretch it and go for a good 3-6 months without feeding her, but its best to feed them monthly or twice a month. And every time they are fed, you can expect them to shed. If they dont completely get all of their skin off in a week, I would suggest a vinegar bath, which is one part vinegar and 2 parts water. I helps you to get the skin off of them, and really makes them soft and smooth.
But the snakes should she'd on their own time.... And what about Ziggy? How's he doing?

who the hell is ziggy....? Are you talking about spike? He's a bit more jumpy and absolutely hates tisha for whatever reason, but he's alright.

Hah, cool. What was it like taking care of your snake? I've been doing some research lately 'cause I'm seriously considering getting one at some point. Did you feed him frozen mice, or...?
She liked to dig at night XD but it's easy and difficult at the same time. We fed her live mice because she wouldn't touch frozen ones. You have to have a certain tool to feed them with because you can't just drop the mouse in or put your hand in there. And Smiley grew pretty big. She'd quite often. To clean the take you had to take her out and put her in another container with holes, sealed shut, otherwise she'll be all over the house.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
who the hell is ziggy....? Are you talking about spike? He's a bit more jumpy and absolutely hates tisha for whatever reason, but he's alright.
Ziggy was his original name. One of the students had him but gave him to the pet shop you guys got him from. The pet store owner confirmed it. Spike is what you guys named him but he was originally Ziggy.

and I was supposed to know that? I'm just the student. I dont know anything xP anyway, enjoy the post ^^

Don't answer that... I had no alerts...

OK so I so didn't see this start. So I've fallen behind. I apologized its m first group RP here. I will get my character up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.