The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluebell: Noooooo! never! *starts running around to find a hiding spot*

Maybe I can talk her into it . . .

@AnastiaCrest01 But the look so cool. Glasses are okay after you get used to them, thou at first they're a pain B)

Bluebell: Noooooo! never! *starts running around to find a hiding spot*

Maybe I can talk her into it . . .

@AnastiaCrest01 But the look so cool. Glasses are okay after you get used to them, thou at first they're a pain B)
Braces do look cool, I just can't do them ^^' And if I don't forget the glasses, I'm actually quite good with them ^^ Expect around Shadic because she takes them -.-" I just don't like the Nerd ones, the plastic fogs up so quickly and you can't clean it normally. No glasses wipes, no shirts, nothing. Because normal methods smear the fog and make it worse while scratching the lens. Annoying....

@AnastiaCrest01 maybe you could try cosplay glasses, I never had them but I would think they be a better quality.

As long as you have a frame they can usually model a pair of the actual lenses for them, but its kinda expensive.

May I reserve a timber wolf?

@Nico Have you made the IC place yet? Just wondering

I'm still debating if I should wait till i wake up or not.

maybe after you wake up, then most likely more people well be awake. I'm about to head to bed too since its 4am where I'm at. Good night all, see ya later.

Passed out lol. As for the glasses, I have a pair on actual glasses with no prescription. I just need to find them and convince my mom and grandma I look good in them, since If they don't like something I can't wear it.

I think we all did XD The easiest way to do that is to wear them all the time, soon enough you'll look odd without them. Thats how I am with my glasses, whenever they're off I look weird.

I think we all did XD The easiest way to do that is to wear them all the time, soon enough you'll look odd without them. Thats how I am with my glasses, whenever they're off I look weird.
Wish I could, really, but like I said my mom and grandma don't like either pair I have despite them giving the glasses to me. Unless I want a full blown argument that I end up loosing anyway because they don't listen to me, I can't wear them. They are the same with clothes that I like but they hate or hats etc. It's a pain. I like to wear what I want but they always fight it because it's not what they want. And I rather not get grounded over clothes and accessories. ..

@AnastiaCrest01 thankfully I never had those issues back in those days x3 my mom was pretty lax when it came to me choosing my own clothes.

@AnastiaCrest01 thankfully I never had those issues back in those days x3 my mom was pretty lax when it came to me choosing my own clothes.
My mom has anxiety stress disorder. Things easily stress her out and makes her angry, or if real bad, sick. She can be pleasant one moment and the next she's stressing over something, whether it be a dirty house, money, time, or what I'm wearing, and is no longer open to anything. She'll start yelling and cut you off when you're speaking so you can't get anything in. After what stressed her out is gone, she's happy again. She had pills but they completely changed her personality and her doctor won't give her anymore until he sees her in person, but she never has time because of her work. As for my grandma, she's just Italian. Like pure Italian.

@AnastiaCrest01
I didn't mean to tell you something that would get you in trouble, sorry. The only thing I can think of is to wait till college, then you can the chick with the hats and the fake glasses and what not. Another thing you could do now is have your characters wear the stuff you want, so that way you can express yourself and not get in trouble. Or draw yourself the way you want, if you like to draw.

Sorry for such a long reposed, I like helping people the best I can.

Sorry folks, just woke up and all that jazz. Did I miss anything important to the RP? Is the IC up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.