The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet, I don't think

Don't worry about it ^^ Thanks for the tips, but I already tend to do all of that :3 And yeah, I'll be 18 next year. I can wear what I want to then ^^ and the only thing I get in trouble for is the arguing that follows the clothes. They always want me to change into something more girly but I tend to like graphic tees and jeans. They say it makes me look like a boy or look stupid. We often get into arguments over that because I like what I'm wearing but they're embarrassed to have me wear it in public. Tis why I get in trouble, but we tend to make compromises lol

Sorry folks, just woke up and all that jazz. Did I miss anything important to the RP? Is the IC up yet?
Nope not yet. I'm not sure if Nico is up yet, and I don't want to go ahead and make it in case they had a plan to start it off ^^

-drags self in-

I need to stop sleeping all day. It's almost four pm

-drags self in-

I need to stop sleeping all day. It's almost four pm
Lol sounds like my XD I have tons of work to do so I set my alarm for 7. It went off and my mom told me to go back to sleep. I did and she left for work without waking me. I would've slept all day if my cats didn't wake me so I can give them treats XD It was then I realized the time and started to get my chores done, since I don't want to have nothing done by the time she gets home lol But if I had no work done, and I was allowed to sleep, I would have slept well past 4 pm.

*stands around awkwardly in the corner*

@Nico I sleep way too much too, I really woke around 3pm today. XD

Do very small dogs count as alarm clocks too?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Nico I sleep way too much too, I really woke around 3pm today. XD

Do very small dogs count as alarm clocks too?
Oh yes they do. At my grandma's I'm usually woken up by my grandma's French Bulldog jumping on me XD

Yeah they do xD all animals really

-pulls Moogle out of the corner- We don't bite c:

xD Cats, the secondary alarm clocks
Not only does Payzlee tend to bite me throughout the day, she also bites me to wake up and give her attention XD and won't stop unless I do give her attention lol. Clover just scratches on every piece of furniture in my room or slams my bathroom cupboards.

Rosie well be like "mommy, I have to go potty" "mommy, I'm hungry" "mommy, I just wanted to let you know I'm good, go back to sleep"
>A< the joys of a teacup Chihuahua lol

My cat Chi used to bite my face to wake me up when he was a baby

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh yeah, speaking of animal alarm clocks, does your chickens or goat wake you up, @Shadicmaster ? Or do you use a normal alarm ^~^

I've always been more of a dog person, myself. I love other people's cats but I don't think I could have one as a pet.

Rosie well be like "mommy, I have to go potty" "mommy, I'm hungry" "mommy, I just wanted to let you know I'm good, go back to sleep"
>A< the joys of a teacup Chihuahua lol

My cat Chi used to bite my face to wake me up when he was a baby
Payzlee is 4 years old XD she's sadistic, I swear! She'll purr as she randomly bites me or scratches me. And recently she has gotten into the habit of biting me awake for attention or treats in the middle of the night. She tries to force her wants onto me XD

I've always been more of a dog person, myself. I love other people's cats but I don't think I could have one as a pet.
I tend to like all animals ^^' Despite a hamster biting me in kindergarten, I wanted one for years. After my fish kept dying, I continued to get more until we lost the tank (it broke). I grew up around dogs and cats so I adore them. I've also studied animals since I was real little ^^ ( Hence why I knew about the pandas on my first post ) But Payzlee, despite being a brat, is my cat alone ^^ We had this instant connection when I met her and I managed to convince my mom to adopt her the day before she was scheduled to be put down. She's like my shadow now and she only talks to me and such. She's real cute too. Just attention seeking XD

That sounds like a cat XD our cats torment our big dog and the second they think you have treats, they become your best friend. Critters its a good thing we love them.

Yeah in my house we always had pets, rabbits, hamsters, dogs, cats, fish, a rat, and an iguana once. I love my zoo, (we only have 6 critters now, not all those.)

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Status
Not open for further replies.