The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries at all! You haven't really missed anything.

could they transform into an animal?

I'm almost tempted to allow the DNAs to shift into their animal. ._.
I'll let you guys take a vote.

Name: Katherin Winter
Species: Injected
DNA: Koala
Personality: Katherin is an orphan. She had bounced from foster home to foster hime but she didnt let that affect her. She had a bright and outgoing personality before she got to the lab. She still tries to be upbeat but she's not as bubbly as she use to be.
Sexuality: undecided
Appearance:
burning_red_by_misskiks-d4i4xro.jpg

koala_by_crweston94-d348uvl.jpg

Keep in mind though, that your character's memory was erased, at least somewhat. As for the transforming thing, we had only had it so you get animal features (ears, tail, etc) so it fits more of the super solider and zoo aspect. We are supposed to be mutants in the eyes of the people, so it'd be kinda weird if people go to a mutant zoo and see a real animal there. It may also be strange that when fighting, instead of enhanced abilities, your character transforms into their animal. Sure some animals are vicious, but that doesn't make them super soldiers, ya know? But we can do a vote if everyone really wants to become an animal instead of partially an animal.

I'd much rather not allow the injected to transform. It just seems cheap to me.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Anas~ The IC is up xD
Yep I know ^^ I just got no alerts when people responded. I posted mine though. Sorry if grammar or spelling is off, on mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure so Included both normal and animal. I imagine she would have the koalas eyes nose and ears. I'm fine with half and half.

I wasn't sure so Included both normal and animal. I imagine she would have the koalas eyes nose and ears. I'm fine with half and half.
Oh yeah, your accepted ^^ just keep in mind that in IC your character won't remember very much, if anything about their past. And personally, just my opinion ^^ But I think just the ears and tail would look good ^^ A koala nose on a human might seem a little off, ya know? Just my opinion though.

Memories arent a problem but I think some of her personality would remain. It would be muted though.

Memories arent a problem but I think some of her personality would remain. It would be muted though.
Personality can definitely remain ^^ Just saying she won't remember going from foster home to foster home, unless she was deemed too dangerous to extract all of the memories (though most will still be gone) like with Tabitha.

Sorry for the long as F post. I don't usually post that long, but I was just trying to move things along. The intro. paragraphs or the beginnings are always the longest I find, sorry.

Sorry for the long as F post. I don't usually post that long, but I was just trying to move things along. The intro. paragraphs or the beginnings are always the longest I find, sorry.
No problem ^^ This is a Para to multi Para RP ^^ long posts are welcomed!

I'm really starting to hate my auto correct -.-' *welcome

I loved your post ^^ Especially the Twilight part :3 I responded with a very annoyed Tabitha lol

Sorry again for bad grammar or confusing sentences. .. Aurora correct is horrible today...

That's fine. I read through them pretty well.

As a side note, I'm just going to stop here for today ... I just wanted to give a chance for other people to make their first posts. I mean, we wouldn't want to jump right off into the deep end before everyone made their grand entrance and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.