The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady With Class
Okay, so I'm gonna step down from the physician. School and Work got hella busy all of a sudden. I can still do Keiko though so that's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lady With Class
SO SUPER Sorry!!! I really meant to finish my physician. Will finish it as soon as possible.

Coming soon

[fieldbox="Dustin Maverik, tan, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
Nicholas.Brown.full.1454855.jpg

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., tan, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name:
    Nicknames:,
    Height:
    Weight:
    Blood Type:

Medical Condition:

Eye color:
    Skin tone:
    Hair color:

Zodiac Sign:
    Sexuality:

• Clothes
    tumblr_nasm2zCsdO1qdpo2no1_500.gif
    flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static_46tszc6oct44w00w8840w44o0_640.png

• Main Job: Biologist/Human Development

Hobby:​

• Good Traits

Bad Traits

• Strengths

Weakness

c364ca85d207b4dc52fd5e6522a7c300.jpg

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Allan Hawkings, yellow, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
tumblr_nrtk8vcAHZ1towqqno1_500.jpg

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., yellow, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name:
    Nicknames:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Blood Type:

Medical Condition:

Eye color:
    Skin tone:
    Hair color:

Zodiac Sign:
    Sexuality:

• Clothes
    Worick.Arcangelo.full.1856639.jpg
    Worick.Arcangelo.full.1890573.jpg
    e94f03a44e4d54045f473c39742946d8.jpg

• Main Job: Physician

Hobby:​

• Good Traits

Bad Traits

• Strengths

Weakness

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_18v2o5xwlxgk8ck40wwgw8cco_640.jpg

[/fieldbox]

@Lady With Class
Okay, so I'm gonna step down from the physician. School and Work got hella busy all of a sudden. I can still do Keiko though so that's okay.
No problem. School always goes first! Glad to have you at least still aboard!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Kenneth Mason

Nickname(s): Ken or Kenny to his close friends and colleagues

Birth Date: January 31st

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Kenneth stands at just shy of 180cm (5'9"). A bit on the lanky side thanks to pulling long hours on his work in his room, but it doesn't bother him so much. He has scruffy light brown hair which he rarely maintains (many colleagues had to tell him directly that he had to cut his hair) and is usually seen with his trademark labcoat and glasses. Even though he isn't a scientist and doesn't know the first thing about the Dread, much less more basic biological knowledge, he like flaunting it around the lab as it, to quote him, makes him "look more official". When in more casual clothes, Kenneth dons a simple plain coloured t-shirt and trousers along with a black beret which sports a light checkered pattern. No matter the occasion, there will always be a smile on his face. Of course, not all smiles contain a positive connotation. He is very good at showing those subtleties. Nevertheless, the smile is there "for the kids".

Living Space:

Neat and compact are the first two things one would observe when entering Kenneth's room for the first time. He doesn't like large room, seeing them as too desolate and lonely. Indeed, in today's world, he sees it as crucial that people form bonds with each other as quickly as possible. There isn't the luxury to stay separated for very long. There's also nothing wrong with being neat either, as it helps Kenneth think more clearly in such environments. There will only be one or two books in his room at any one time as he prefers to store things on his computer to minimize clutter. This setup however, doesn't help his more claustrophobic colleagues.

Background:

His mother had died while giving birth to him, leaving him in the care of his single father. It wasn't a bad life. He raised Kenneth as best as he could. He knew from the get go that his family was not a normal one, but it didn't really phase him. What did however, on a subconscious level, was the lack of a maternal figure to give the child a gentle touch he needed at the time. While his father was practical in raising him, he had to resort to other methods to control the intensity many of his classmates see in him. He was known as the joker, the class clown, the prankster, whatever you call it, throughout most of his high school and brief college life. He adopted a happy go lucky attitude that many others found welcoming. When The First Plague hit however, Kenneth was quick to drop his careless attitude. The combination of his focus and practically, as well as his open attitude, easily caught the attention of Eythix Labs and he was soon employed as an on site physician. That's cool with him. He was going to graduate with a liberal arts degree anyway.

Personality (includes strengths and weaknesses):
  • Aloof: Kenneth isn't one to usually take things so seriously. Even when the situation calls for it, he will act in a rather airheaded matter. Only in the most urgent of situations will he drop his carefree attitude.
  • Spontaneous: Kenneth isn't one to do things by the book. He has a natural aura of energy that most people find infectious. However, this personality doesn't tend to mesh well with more naturally serious people who find his cheerfulness a bit of a bother. Some may call his spontaneous nature obnoxious and it is easy to see why. This has gotten him into trouble in the labs a fair number of times.
  • Open: Kenneth is an open book and will gladly share personal details of himself if it means getting to know someone else better. Though this has the, he insists, unintended, effect of spilling out other people's secrets.
  • Team Player: He is a great team player, able to connect with most people almost instantly. On the flipside, it also means he doesn't work well alone. He needs someone to bounce ideas off of or else he can get somewhat panicky. He is hoping working closely with the new Immunes will be a fresh experience for him.

Habits/Quirks:
  • Likes to constantly adjust his glasses
  • Likes to pace around the room
  • Cannot sit still
  • Waves his hand in an exaggerated motion when greeting someone

Relationships:
- Friends -

PM me for potential relationships!
- Neutral -
- Enemies -
- Family -
Dad. Deceased. Victim of the Dread.
Mom. Deceased. Died during childbirth.

Name: Kenneth Mason

Nickname(s): Ken or Kenny to his close friends and colleagues

Birth Date: January 31st

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Kenneth stands at just shy of 180cm (5'9"). A bit on the lanky side thanks to pulling long hours on his work in his room, but it doesn't bother him so much. He has scruffy light brown hair which he rarely maintains (many colleagues had to tell him directly that he had to cut his hair) and is usually seen with his trademark labcoat and glasses. Even though he isn't a scientist and doesn't know the first thing about the Dread, much less more basic biological knowledge, he like flaunting it around the lab as it, to quote him, makes him "look more official". When in more casual clothes, Kenneth dons a simple plain coloured t-shirt and trousers along with a black beret which sports a light checkered pattern. No matter the occasion, there will always be a smile on his face. Of course, not all smiles contain a positive connotation. He is very good at showing those subtleties. Nevertheless, the smile is there "for the kids".

Living Space:

Neat and compact are the first two things one would observe when entering Kenneth's room for the first time. He doesn't like large room, seeing them as too desolate and lonely. Indeed, in today's world, he sees it as crucial that people form bonds with each other as quickly as possible. There isn't the luxury to stay separated for very long. There's also nothing wrong with being neat either, as it helps Kenneth think more clearly in such environments. There will only be one or two books in his room at any one time as he prefers to store things on his computer to minimize clutter. This setup however, doesn't help his more claustrophobic colleagues.

Background:

His mother had died while giving birth to him, leaving him in the care of his single father. It wasn't a bad life. He raised Kenneth as best as he could. He knew from the get go that his family was not a normal one, but it didn't really phase him. What did however, on a subconscious level, was the lack of a maternal figure to give the child a gentle touch he needed at the time. While his father was practical in raising him, he had to resort to other methods to control the intensity many of his classmates see in him. He was known as the joker, the class clown, the prankster, whatever you call it, throughout most of his high school and brief college life. He adopted a happy go lucky attitude that many others found welcoming. When The First Plague hit however, Kenneth was quick to drop his careless attitude. The combination of his focus and practically, as well as his open attitude, easily caught the attention of Eythix Labs and he was soon employed as an on site physician. That's cool with him. He was going to graduate with a liberal arts degree anyway.

Personality (includes strengths and weaknesses):
  • Aloof: Kenneth isn't one to usually take things so seriously. Even when the situation calls for it, he will act in a rather airheaded matter. Only in the most urgent of situations will he drop his carefree attitude.
  • Spontaneous: Kenneth isn't one to do things by the book. He has a natural aura of energy that most people find infectious. However, this personality doesn't tend to mesh well with more naturally serious people who find his cheerfulness a bit of a bother. Some may call his spontaneous nature obnoxious and it is easy to see why. This has gotten him into trouble in the labs a fair number of times.
  • Open: Kenneth is an open book and will gladly share personal details of himself if it means getting to know someone else better. Though this has the, he insists, unintended, effect of spilling out other people's secrets.
  • Team Player: He is a great team player, able to connect with most people almost instantly. On the flipside, it also means he doesn't work well alone. He needs someone to bounce ideas off of or else he can get somewhat panicky. He is hoping working closely with the new Immunes will be a fresh experience for him.

Habits/Quirks:
  • Likes to constantly adjust his glasses
  • Likes to pace around the room
  • Cannot sit still
  • Waves his hand in an exaggerated motion when greeting someone

Relationships:
- Friends -

- Neutral -
- Enemies -
- Family -
Dad. Deceased. Victim of the Dread.
Mom. Deceased. Died during childbirth.
I just... have a couple of shaky points. One - If he was going graduating in the liberal arts... Eythix would not have hired him for a doctor's job. He'd have to be majoring in the medical field. Two - That is not what Aloof means, by definition, it means 'not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant' so unless it has a connotation I'm not aware of, I'm pretty sure you're looking for a different adjective xD. Three - Strengths & Weaknesses were not optional and your character is lacking in them ~ though if it's still a work in progress you can ignore the last bit xD

John2_zpsoafm5ztc.jpg~original

icknames
John & Johny
are the too most common.

irth Date
February 29
Leap Day

♒ odiac Sign ♒
Aquarius

"If you were to go by my birth date I would be 6 years of age"

Sexuality
"My preferences lie in the individual. So what exactly can you do to persuade me?"

Appearance
John6_zps6qbpzkvy.jpg~original
John14_zpsxb4i9q3u.jpg~original
John13_zps5jqzrfep.png~original
John8_zpskvf32mvr.jpg~original
John10_zpsimsiwuxd.jpg~original
John11_zpsxaxb4j9u.gif~original
John1_zpscpgpap54.png~original
John_zpsxapqjlfh.png~original
John15_zps3sxzd0ys.png~original
John12_zpsloqcdj5q.jpg~original
John9_zps7ymc2jyv.jpg~original
John7_zpsqy45lifa.png~original
John4_zps0yspn3qj.jpg~original

From the moment Jonathon was well enough to be free of loose hospital gowns, he had gained a certain affinity with all manners of long sleeved shirts. Especially turtlenecks paired with a semi-formal coat. Bottom wear usually consists of casual pants in varying shades of gray and black. Accessory wise, he is impartial but he'd never say no to a scarf or a long trench coat.

Underneath the layers of cloth is a tall frame of 6'2" and lean, undefined muscles. During his recovery his hair had been unkempt and appeared to have not been cut in months; reaching to his shoulders as well as strands that hung in layers over his eyes and nose. Now the platinum ash nest has been cut to a far more suitable length. The unhealthy, paper-like color of his skin has improved over time but still remains pale as of late. The most curious physical trait he has, apart from his purple tinged blue irises, are the scars littering his body. All in places that can easily be hidden under clothing but one has to wonder of their origins. Especially the more 'surgical' cuts.

Ability
Necromancy
The fluidity of his sign allows his soul to be receptive to forces not of this plane of existence.
[spoili]
At first it was assumed that Jonathon was a telepath. Able to read others thoughts and receive visions as well as share them. That's what he and the rest of the scientist hypothesized until he discovered that the 'thoughts' he was hearing were clearly not coming from the mind of the participant but sounded curiously similar to soft whispers. That had been the first indication of his capabilities and although he acknowledged it it wasn't until he began to see full body apparitions that he began to take action. First he took into account if they were harmful towards himself. Upon further investigation it became clear that most either wouldn't or couldn't hurt him and were in fact strangely obedient. Although malicious spirits proved to be troublesome, they were more or less manageable. Especially when it came to directing their rage towards his objectives.

As souls belonging essentially to another realm, specters have capabilities far beyond that of a normal human. Telepathy, telekinesis, spiritual manipulation and the list further expands as Jonathon's gift is explored. But the most interesting ability by far is possession. Something that only spirits of powerful energy or deep seated malice could achieve. While in spectral form these ghosts can still achieve promising results they are able to conduct feats of wonder when possessing a living, breathing body. They still seem to retain their abilities but in a sort of heightened state comparable to an athlete on steroids.

He has currently chosen to keep the following information to himself, letting the others believe he only has promising abilities in telepathy.
[/spoili]

iving Space
beds%20interior%20bedroom%20window%20panes%20modern%203d%201600x888%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_20.jpg

True to his minimalist style Jonathon's room is a large, open-concept with the essentials placed throughout the area. Strategically allowing the space to appear bigger and the wall-sized window as the main exhibition. It's kept in pristine condition and has a subtle theme of symmetry.

ackground
Due to his recent amnesia not much is known of Jonathon's past whereabouts. The only thing the medics and scientists had been able to go by are the contents of his wallet. Unfortunately the wounds and significant trauma to his body are still up for debate. The top possibility was that he had been attacked by one of the gangs but the state of his past physical condition suggested that he was in no way capable of lasting the entire journey to the facility on his own. Therefore if he hadn't gotten there himself than he had been essentially dumped on their doorstep. By who was the million dollar question.

After extensive medical attention and proper rest they had hoped to gain some answers but of course discovered that he couldn't remember a thing. He wasn't even aware of his own name. It wasn't until he had been shown his licenses and identification cards did he begin to piece things together. However they were only trivial information such as his favorite book or past occupations. In the mean time he has been adjusting well with his new accommodations and environment.

ersonality
||Social||
"I'm curious. Would you rather have me [lie] or the truth?"
When you're physical appearance is appealing and your words are laced with honey the circumstances are very easy to turn in your favor. A trait Jonathon manipulates to perfection and purposefully uses in order to further his plans.

||Inventive||
"What makes a plan successful is when it appears to have been a coincidence."
One of the many reasons why his approach is advantageous is because of their unpredictability. For example if you fit a square into a circle the result will be a new shape and like a new clue, it cannot be traced to the original criminal. (To explain the explanation basically the 'new shape' can't be traced back to the square and if somehow it is than no one would be able to suspect the circle since they are so different. You catching my drift or am I making you more confused?)

||Visionary||
"I am not misunderstood; I am merely misheard."
Yes, Jonathon does have visions but more specifically, patches of the broken future. Although the only thing that matters is how they can be used.

||Independent||
"What are you able to give me?"
It isn't that he claims to be without dependence as he will accept anything beneficial in his department. But being restricted without his given consent has its consequences.

||Temperamental||
"Patience is a virtue I wear to suit me"
A key component of his 'mask' is the illusion of patience. People tend to become comfortable around those they believe have the tolerance to forgive their faults. In reality he could care less until it begins to affect him negatively. Despite his apparent imperturbable personality there are no room for inconveniences.

abits/Quirks
The temperature is unusually cold around his proximity.
Habitually wears long sleeve shirts and or jackets no matter the temp.
Favors cleanliness and to an extent, symmetry.

Strengths/Weaknesses
Acting (♔)
Speech (♔)
Social (♔)
Practical (♔)
Photo Memory (♔)
Mimicry (♔)
Stress Tolerance (♔)
Verbally Facile (♔)
Inwardly Callous (♙)
Exploitative (♙)
Remorseless (♙)
Volatile (♙)
Deceptive (♙)
Shrewd (♙)
Self-serving (♙)
Psychopath (♙)

ears
"The virus of course. Although I am immune that hasn't currently stopped others from contracting it. Therefore my fear extends to those exposed to it."

The above are for those who wanted an answer but not necessarily the truth.

ikes/Dislikes
Literature (♚)
Tea (♚)
Piano (♚)
Sense of control (♚)
Chess (♚)
Being restricted (♟)
Mess (♟)

elationships
- Friends -
People you like, and are friends with

You might consider him as a friend and he may act like it but he most likely does not reciprocate your opinion.

- Neutral -
People you could care less about

A high percentage of Jonathon's associations would honestly belong in here. He does not value companionship unless it is in some way beneficial. For your sake it would be better if he considered you Neutral than anything else.

- Enemies -
People you hate with a fiery passion, or just dislike

'People he hates with a fiery passion' would be a bit much but he can consider someone as a substantial hindrance.

- Family -
Anne Marie Né Rosier
Mother

Tom Castilo Né Rosier
Father

Sophia Nessbit Né Rosier
Little Sister

Q & A
If you (or your character) has any interview questions for Jonathon feel free to ask and I'll add them below.
[spoili]
Are you a danger to the others?
"I've yet to jeopardize the facility and I haven't had the need to."

Are you capable of feeling anything?
"Yes but in comparison to the average man my emotions are muted."

Can you form bonds with others?
"Of course but we may have two different views on the nature of the relationship."

Do you have a moral compass?
"Figuratively speaking yes I do. I know enough to have functioned well in society."

Are you a bit of a Gary Sue due to your inability to feel?
"I can be killed like any ordinary man. The only difference is my emotions will never rule my actions."

Explain your far too fine-tuned personality then.
"I use the advantages of an idealistic individual to my advantage. All it is is mimicry and lies but some view it curiously as a form of perfection."

How can you not remember anything [his past] when you have spirits to help you?
"I'm lying. I do remember everything."
=_=;
[/spoili]

I really had no idea what I was doing with Jonathon since it's the first time I tried attempting to construct a CS for a psychopath which very quickly turned into a 2 am article hunt on the internet about the world's most famous killers.

It was hard to fit in personality traits when your trying to describe a hollow person but hopefully that worked out.

I'll have the other physician up by either today or tomorrow (but hopefully today)

I really had no idea what I was doing with Jonathon since it's the first time I tried attempting to construct a CS for a psychopath which very quickly turned into a 2 am article hunt on the internet about the world's most famous killers.

It was hard to fit in personality traits when your trying to describe a hollow person but hopefully that worked out.

I'll have the other physician up by either today or tomorrow (but hopefully today)
I have played a psychopath in my other roleplay, I will link him for you in a bit

• Thank You
I think that I will just not join this considering it seems too full for anyone else to join.

I think that I will just not join this considering it seems too full for anyone else to join.
There are spots open that need to be filled, but I understand if the number of people has set you off ;) Good luck elsewhere!

OH MY GOD IT LOOKS AWESOME I'LL TAKE A LOOK IN A SEC

John2_zpsoafm5ztc.jpg~original

icknames
John & Johny
are the too most common.

irth Date
February 29
Leap Day

♒ odiac Sign ♒
Aquarius

"If you were to go by my birth date I would be 6 years of age"

Sexuality
"My preferences lie in the individual. So what exactly can you do to persuade me?"

Appearance
John6_zps6qbpzkvy.jpg~original
John14_zpsxb4i9q3u.jpg~original
John13_zps5jqzrfep.png~original
John8_zpskvf32mvr.jpg~original
John10_zpsimsiwuxd.jpg~original
John11_zpsxaxb4j9u.gif~original
John1_zpscpgpap54.png~original
John_zpsxapqjlfh.png~original
John15_zps3sxzd0ys.png~original
John12_zpsloqcdj5q.jpg~original
John9_zps7ymc2jyv.jpg~original
John7_zpsqy45lifa.png~original
John4_zps0yspn3qj.jpg~original

From the moment Jonathon was well enough to be free of loose hospital gowns, he had gained a certain affinity with all manners of long sleeved shirts. Especially turtlenecks paired with a semi-formal coat. Bottom wear usually consists of casual pants in varying shades of gray and black. Accessory wise, he is impartial but he'd never say no to a scarf or a long trench coat.

Underneath the layers of cloth is a tall frame of 6'2" and lean, undefined muscles. During his recovery his hair had been unkempt and appeared to have not been cut in months; reaching to his shoulders as well as strands that hung in layers over his eyes and nose. Now the platinum ash nest has been cut to a far more suitable length. The unhealthy, paper-like color of his skin has improved over time but still remains pale as of late. The most curious physical trait he has, apart from his purple tinged blue irises, are the scars littering his body. All in places that can easily be hidden under clothing but one has to wonder of their origins. Especially the more 'surgical' cuts.

Ability
Necromancy
The fluidity of his sign allows his soul to be receptive to forces not of this plane of existence.
[spoili]
At first it was assumed that Jonathon was a telepath. Able to read others thoughts and receive visions as well as share them. That's what he and the rest of the scientist hypothesized until he discovered that the 'thoughts' he was hearing were clearly not coming from the mind of the participant but sounded curiously similar to soft whispers. That had been the first indication of his capabilities and although he acknowledged it it wasn't until he began to see full body apparitions that he began to take action. First he took into account if they were harmful towards himself. Upon further investigation it became clear that most either wouldn't or couldn't hurt him and were in fact strangely obedient. Although malicious spirits proved to be troublesome, they were more or less manageable. Especially when it came to directing their rage towards his objectives.

As souls belonging essentially to another realm, specters have capabilities far beyond that of a normal human. Telepathy, telekinesis, spiritual manipulation and the list further expands as Jonathon's gift is explored. But the most interesting ability by far is possession. Something that only spirits of powerful energy or deep seated malice could achieve. While in spectral form these ghosts can still achieve promising results they are able to conduct feats of wonder when possessing a living, breathing body. They still seem to retain their abilities but in a sort of heightened state comparable to an athlete on steroids.

He has currently chosen to keep the following information to himself, letting the others believe he only has promising abilities in telepathy.
[/spoili]

iving Space
beds%20interior%20bedroom%20window%20panes%20modern%203d%201600x888%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_20.jpg

True to his minimalist style Jonathon's room is a large, open-concept with the essentials placed throughout the area. Strategically allowing the space to appear bigger and the wall-sized window as the main exhibition. It's kept in pristine condition and has a subtle theme of symmetry.

ackground
Due to his recent amnesia not much is known of Jonathon's past whereabouts. The only thing the medics and scientists had been able to go by are the contents of his wallet. Unfortunately the wounds and significant trauma to his body are still up for debate. The top possibility was that he had been attacked by one of the gangs but the state of his past physical condition suggested that he was in no way capable of lasting the entire journey to the facility on his own. Therefore if he hadn't gotten there himself than he had been essentially dumped on their doorstep. By who was the million dollar question.

After extensive medical attention and proper rest they had hoped to gain some answers but of course discovered that he couldn't remember a thing. He wasn't even aware of his own name. It wasn't until he had been shown his licenses and identification cards did he begin to piece things together. However they were only trivial information such as his favorite book or past occupations. In the mean time he has been adjusting well with his new accommodations and environment.

ersonality
||Social||
"I'm curious. Would you rather have me [lie] or the truth?"
When you're physical appearance is appealing and your words are laced with honey the circumstances are very easy to turn in your favor. A trait Jonathon manipulates to perfection and purposefully uses in order to further his plans.

||Inventive||
"What makes a plan successful is when it appears to have been a coincidence."
One of the many reasons why his approach is advantageous is because of their unpredictability. For example if you fit a square into a circle the result will be a new shape and like a new clue, it cannot be traced to the original criminal. (To explain the explanation basically the 'new shape' can't be traced back to the square and if somehow it is than no one would be able to suspect the circle since they are so different. You catching my drift or am I making you more confused?)

||Visionary||
"I am not misunderstood; I am merely misheard."
Yes, Jonathon does have visions but more specifically, patches of the broken future. Although the only thing that matters is how they can be used.

||Independent||
"What are you able to give me?"
It isn't that he claims to be without dependence as he will accept anything beneficial in his department. But being restricted without his given consent has its consequences.

||Temperamental||
"Patience is a virtue I wear to suit me"
A key component of his 'mask' is the illusion of patience. People tend to become comfortable around those they believe have the tolerance to forgive their faults. In reality he could care less until it begins to affect him negatively. Despite his apparent imperturbable personality there are no room for inconveniences.

abits/Quirks
The temperature is unusually cold around his proximity.
Habitually wears long sleeve shirts and or jackets no matter the temp.
Favors cleanliness and to an extent, symmetry.

Strengths/Weaknesses
Acting (♔)
Speech (♔)
Social (♔)
Practical (♔)
Photo Memory (♔)
Mimicry (♔)
Stress Tolerance (♔)
Verbally Facile (♔)
Inwardly Callous (♙)
Exploitative (♙)
Remorseless (♙)
Volatile (♙)
Deceptive (♙)
Shrewd (♙)
Self-serving (♙)
Psychopath (♙)

ears
"The virus of course. Although I am immune that hasn't currently stopped others from contracting it. Therefore my fear extends to those exposed to it."

The above are for those who wanted an answer but not necessarily the truth.

ikes/Dislikes
Literature (♚)
Tea (♚)
Piano (♚)
Sense of control (♚)
Chess (♚)
Being restricted (♟)
Mess (♟)

elationships
- Friends -
People you like, and are friends with

You might consider him as a friend and he may act like it but he most likely does not reciprocate your opinion.

- Neutral -
People you could care less about

A high percentage of Jonathon's associations would honestly belong in here. He does not value companionship unless it is in some way beneficial. For your sake it would be better if he considered you Neutral than anything else.

- Enemies -
People you hate with a fiery passion, or just dislike

'People he hates with a fiery passion' would be a bit much but he can consider someone as a substantial hindrance.

- Family -
Anne Marie Né Rosier
Mother

Tom Castilo Né Rosier
Father

Sophia Nessbit Né Rosier
Little Sister

Q & A
If you (or your character) has any interview questions for Jonathon feel free to ask and I'll add them below.
[spoili]
Are you a danger to the others?
"I've yet to jeopardize the facility and I haven't had the need to."

Are you capable of feeling anything?
"Yes but in comparison to the average man my emotions are muted."

Can you form bonds with others?
"Of course but we may have two different views on the nature of the relationship."

Do you have a moral compass?
"Figuratively speaking yes I do. I know enough to have functioned well in society."

Are you a bit of a Gary Sue due to your inability to feel?
"I can be killed like any ordinary man. The only difference is my emotions will never rule my actions."

Explain your far too fine-tuned personality then.
"I use the advantages of an idealistic individual to my advantage. All it is is mimicry and lies but some view it curiously as a form of perfection."

How can you not remember anything [his past] when you have spirits to help you?
"I'm lying. I do remember everything."
=_=;
[/spoili]

Whoops! Forgot I never accepted him! I love him *.* The only problem I see, is his age! The age restriction is 19-20 for him to be an Immune

• Love
Whoops! Forgot I never accepted him! I love him *.* The only problem I see, is his age! The age restriction is 19-20 for him to be an Immune
Thank you! And that's a quick fix thanks again for letting me know. I'll change it right now :)

• Love
@Lady With Class

As a side note I bring news!

Bad: I may have to drop the physician role for a reason I'll be happy to tell you in private chat if you're curious

Good: I can still very much play the immune since I don't like abandoning my children =_=

I also bring apologies ^^;

@Lady With Class

As a side note I bring news!

Bad: I may have to drop the physician role for a reason I'll be happy to tell you in private chat if you're curious

Good: I can still very much play the immune since I don't like abandoning my children =_=

I also bring apologies ^^;
That's totally fine! Thanks for letting me know love ;) And if you are unwilling to divulge I understand that, no explanation is needed! ;)

• Thank You
GM POST

THIS IS A ROLL CALL!! If you're still interested, and still active, please rate this message in some way! If you have read this message, but are dropping out, it would be nice if you messaged me, or Darkius, through PM or over OOC! Just a check up since we've got people dropping like flies ;)

Because of the drop outs, I'm thinking about creating a separate sign-up thread, which seems to be the fad among group roleplays at the moment xD But it helps with organization. Thoughts?

I apologize in advance, this post is going to be super long so I can better assess which roles are filled, and which ones are not. (If I've forgotten anyone, let me know!)

Accepted
Micah Visnjic ~ @DarkiusHeavenstein
Emmanuel Ender ~ @Lady With Class
Fox Rylan ~ @Lady With Class
Gen Hayami ~ @Lady With Class
Ethen Parker ~ @Lady With Class
Koro Fletcher ~ @universalbore
Login Bens ~ @universalbore
Devan Rosa ~ @universalbore
Oogami Keiko ~ @SanguineCetus
Clark August ~ @Sanctus
Sakura Queens ~ @FallenStar
Fayah Nixon ~ @Raven Haruka
Jonathon Dough ~ @Fæ

WIP
Yan He Valkyrie ~ @InternalAssumpter
Dominic Beaumont ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Adriana Locke ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Lethal Ramirez ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Katsu Tomoe ~ @FallenStar
Aime Dupont II ~ @Sanctus

Coming Soon
1 Physician? ~ @SanguineCetus
Gemini ~ @universalbore

Spots That Are Still Open
3 Physician
Scorpio
Pisces
Astronomer

The Immune
Micah Visnjic ~ @DarkiusHeavenstein ~ Virgo
Fox Rylan ~ @Lady With Class ~ Leo
Oogami Keiko ~ @SanguineCetus ~ Libra
Clark August ~ @Sanctus ~ Sagittarius
Sakura Queens ~ @FallenStar ~ Capricorn
Fayah Nixon ~ @Raven Haruka ~ Cancer
Yan He Valkyrie ~ @InternalAssumpter ~ Taurus
Lethal Ramirez ~ @Prince Shattered Charming ~ Aries
Jonathon Dough ~ @Fæ ~ Aquarius

@universalbore ~ Gemini

5/6 Males || 4/6 Females

The Physicians
Gen Hayami ~ @Lady With Class
Ethen Parker ~ @Lady With Class
Login Bens ~ @universalbore
Devan Rosa ~ @universalbore
Allan Hawkings ~ @universalbore
Adriana Locke ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Katsu Tomoe ~ @FallenStar
Kenneth Mason ~ @Stuffies12

The Scientists
Emmanuel Ender ~ @Lady With Class
Koro Fletcher ~ @universalbore
Dustin Maverik ~ @universalbore
Dominic Beaumont ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Aime Dupont II ~ @Sanctus

More Notes

@universalbore ~ Are you still planning on taking on the Gemini? If so, I'll reserve it for you, I just wasn't sure.

@SanguineCetus ~ Are you still making that physician? I never got a yes or a no, so I'm just making sure ;)

Remember! No more character restrictions! I've got to take that rule down ;) Also, if you like, invite people to the group! We're still open, and needed spots to be filled! Updating the Cast List, and the Rules is next on my to-do list ;)

~ MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR ~

Status
Not open for further replies.