The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just prefer not to delete characters that I've worked hard on.

I just prefer not to delete characters that I've worked hard on.
You could copy and paste them into your blog or make a thread in the Test Chambers. That way you can store your characters there, so the work will not go to waste, but they won't clot up this thread either

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
GM POST

[S]@DarkiusHeavenstein[/S] [S]@universalbore[/S] [S]@SanguineCetus[/S] [S]@Justin Charming[/S] @Sanctus [S]@Raven Haruka[/S] [S]@8-bit[/S] @InternalAssumpter @Stuffies12

OKAY! I have been a bum of a GM lately and I apologize. But I want to get this started. So I need to know who's still in! Because we can get it started, as long as we have enough physicians! Which we really only need one more to pair up the accepted characters, and I'm thinking about filling that role unless anyone would rather have it! It'll be open till tomorrow. If still open I'll be the one to scoop it up ;) Of course, this plan would probably change depending on if anyone drops out.

The roleplay would still be open to new participants, we'd just be able to get the IC going without filling all the spots now left empty.

If you are still in, SOMEHOW express it, either by rating this post or leaving a message.

~ OVER AND OUT ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I am still here!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still here and my chars will be done either tonight or tomorrow, either way I will catch up like always.

Hi, there!
Is this still open?

• Love
Oh my god! @Stuffies12 I totally forgot to tag you, I totally left you out! Are you still in? I'm so sorry!

I'll be making the last physician today, by the way.

@IceChateau777 ~ Was there a spot you were looking to reserve?

• Love
Is 8-Bit still in this, I am interested in claiming Aquarius, of not. I wanted to also snag a doctor spot... Or something.

Is 8-Bit still in this, I am interested in claiming Aquarius, of not. I wanted to also snag a doctor spot... Or something.
Well since 8-Bit hasn't yet responded, I can't exactly reserve that for you..... But if you'd like a physician spot, that I definitely can do! If you'd like a different zodiac that I could reserve one for you as well ;)

I totally forgot about this when I didn't receive any notifications from this thread, but yeah. I'm still in. Just passively waiting.

• Love
GM POST

@DarkiusHeavenstein @universalbore @SanguineCetus @Justin Charming @Raven Haruka @8-bit @Stuffies12

Alrighty. So I have not heard from Sanctus or InternalAssumpter, and I hate to, but I think we're going to move on without them. And we've got an almost-even number (I'll just have to leave out my new physician but that's no problem), so I can do the pairings, along with the room assignments! Those will be done shortly (@DarkiusHeavenstein, you can join me, if you like/if you're not too busy), and once those are done, I can get started on the IC. And I apologize a thousand times over to everyone for the constant waiting!

Now, just a couple of things:

@Justin Charming ~ You're still working on your characters correct? If you could finish them in the near future that would be great, or at least an update on how they're coming. And if you could move them to the new Sign-Up thread that would be awesome.

@Stuffies12 ~ If you could move your character to the Sign-Up thread, that would be great as well!

• Bucket of Rainbows
GM POST

@DarkiusHeavenstein @universalbore @SanguineCetus @Justin Charming @Raven Haruka @8-bit @Stuffies12

Alrighty. So I have not heard from Sanctus or InternalAssumpter, and I hate to, but I think we're going to move on without them. And we've got an almost-even number (I'll just have to leave out my new physician but that's no problem), so I can do the pairings, along with the room assignments! Those will be done shortly (@DarkiusHeavenstein, you can join me, if you like/if you're not too busy), and once those are done, I can get started on the IC. And I apologize a thousand times over to everyone for the constant waiting!

Now, just a couple of things:

@Justin Charming ~ You're still working on your characters correct? If you could finish them in the near future that would be great, or at least an update on how they're coming. And if you could move them to the new Sign-Up thread that would be awesome.

@Stuffies12 ~ If you could move your character to the Sign-Up thread, that would be great as well!
YAY! sorry that we have to let them go though :( but YAY for getting starting

As for the pairing/roomassignment. I am afraid I won't be able to help you as I am busy setting up the schedule and grading list for my own rp (damn coding)

YAY! sorry that we have to let them go though :( but YAY for getting starting

As for the pairing/roomassignment. I am afraid I won't be able to help you as I am busy setting up the schedule and grading list for my own rp (damn coding)
I know! I can't wait ;3 And I mean, if they come back they're always welcome, but... ya know

And yeah, I figured, it's fine xD I understand when it comes to coding!

Physician/Zodiac Pairings

Here they are! They were almost all random ~ with a few minor changes to make it work.

Fayah Nixon @Raven Haruka x Kenneth Mason @Stuffies12
Micah Visnjic @DarkiusHeavenstein x Ethen Parker @Lady With Class
Oogami Keiko @SanguineCetus x Allan Hawkings @universalbore
Fox Rylan @Lady With Class x Adriana Locke @Justin Charming
Lethal Ramirez @Justin Charming x Login Bens @universalbore
Ein Zimmer @universalbore x Gen Hayami @Lady With Class
Jonathon Dough @8-bit x Devan Rosa @universalbore

Living Space

Reminders on the Set-Up of the Living Space (Pictures and stuff will be provided tomorrow)

Level One- Contains couches and chairs, two televisions, a pool table and a small kitchen for snacks.

Level Two- Living quarters for the scientists. Each living quarter-floor is shaped in a circle, with a couch, a couple of chairs and a TV in the center. There are six rooms per floor.

Levels Three & Four- Same set up as level two, is the living quarters for the physicians.

Levels Five & Six- Same set up, is the living quarters for the immune.

Level Seven- Dr. Faust's personal suite.

These were mostly random as well, and I tried to keep the room-bathroom-pairings with the same gender when possible. Also, if you're character happens to end up on a floor by themself, act like the other rooms are filled - even though we do not have spots filled in for certain characters, when we actually roleplay, assume there are. I'll have diagrams and shit in the morning, but here are the assignments

Level One

Entertainment Center

Level Two

Room 1A: Koro Fletcher @universalbore
Room 2A: Dominic Beaumont @Justin Charming

Room 3A: Emmanuel Ender @Lady With Class
Room 4A: Dustin Maverik @universalbore

Room 5A: Aime Dupont II
Room 6A:

Level Three

Room 1B: Login Bens @universalbore
Room 2B: Kenneth Mason @Stuffies12