The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
MINI GM POST

Awesome! Seems like almost everyone has checked into the roll call.

Except for @InternalAssumpter & @Sanctus! Just looking to make sure you two are still in this!

All of the Overview and Rules and etc have been officially moved to the first post in the thread! The Cast List there has also been updated! We're still looking for spots to be filled for the physician roles as well as the Astronomer, and Pisces. However, I'm going to set the character limit at eight. If you have any friends who would love to join, we're happy to have them! Really. We'd be really, really happy.​

And I think that's it!

~ SINCERELY, THE GM ~

I've just always imagined Scorpio as a sand type thing.
Hmm, well, I guess since Scorpios are closely associated with Scorpions, it's like their animal, and Scorpions live in the desert or something, the connection could be made there.

Because I want this role play to lift off, I can take the astronomer and two other physicians, capping me at 8 characters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm dropping out of the rp. I'm going through a lot right now, and I just need a month or two without the stress of rping.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm dropping out of the rp. I'm going through a lot right now, and I just need a month or two without the stress of rping.
Alright love ;) Thanks for letting us know!

T-T I'm gonna fold up my characters. please don't delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.