The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can role play up to 6 characters. I can fill in for the last doctor and any remaining physician.
I can take a physician!To lessen Universal's load and I think I have a fun idea. Holy crap, six different people... -is impressed-
Dependig on plot and partner I can go to 14 characters. With all their own personalities and backgrounds. So 1x1s look like groupplays. I just currently don't have the time to pick up more characters. Since I am involved in 20/25 rps xD

Reactions: universalbore
Ahh, my notifications didn't pop up for this thread, sorry.

I'll update my CS soon, it's almost done I think...

...annddd all done!
@Lady With Class
@DarkiusHeavenstein
Awesome! I'll take a look in a minute ;)

Dependig on plot and partner I can go to 14 characters. With all their own personalities and backgrounds. So 1x1s look like groupplays. I just currently don't have the time to pick up more characters. Since I am involved in 20/25 rps xD
If this is a show-off of character count I can take on 20! Ha! xD Jk, lol, I'm not sure how many I can successfully take on, but currently I've been trying four xD We only need four physicians I'm pretty sure, so if I take another, @SanguineCetus takes one, and @universalbore takes another and the last scientist ~ only if you want to and think you have the time ~ we'd be almost there xD

@Sanctus ~ Thanks for taking the cytologist! Love him so far ;)

Finishing my three tomorrow for sure and I can take on another physician if needed, I think you need one more lol. I could do like 50 chars in one rp, so you guys can't see me xD.
cb7c17f7.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Finishing my three tomorrow for sure and I can take on another physician if needed, I think you need one more lol. I could do like 50 chars in one rp, so you guys can't see me xD.
cb7c17f7.gif
We do actually! Thank you ;) And lol

LOL. Sorry, will work on my character today.
That's absolutely fine! ;) Let me know once you've finished love!

Sorry about my absence. Been feeling shitty the past few days. I'll try and get one up soon.
That's totally fine! Take your time ;) Feel better soon!

I'll be finishing Gen and starting my second physician today.

I'm guessing that all of the immune spots are taken?

I'm guessing that all of the immune spots are taken?
Um, yes, and I was actually just about to close the sign ups, however, we're unsure whether some people have dropped out, so there may be an opening.

sorry, been going through some personal issues and probably won't have the time to commit to this anymore

sorry, been going through some personal issues and probably won't have the time to commit to this anymore
Sorry to hear that love! ;) I hope everything's alright, thanks for letting us know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnak you for letting us know. Good luck and if you want to talk or something, you can always PM me if you want ^^

• Thank You
GM POST

Alright! So it seems almost all of the spots are taken up, though due to some drop outs, there are now a couple of spots open! So close though xD One physician left now, so once that's filled, the pairings can be done!

On that note, the IC has the possibility of coming up at the end of the week! That is, if all the spots are filled and character sheets are finished or at least mostly finished xD The first IC post will at least be discussed between Darkius and I ;)

Let me know if I've missed anything or made a mistake! Cause I feel like I've forgotten something xD
I'm gonna go pass out now.

Accepted
Micah Visnjic ~ @DarkiusHeavenstein
Emmanuel Ender ~ @Lady With Class
Fox Rylan ~ @Lady With Class
Gen Hayami ~ @Lady With Class
Irma Dunst ~ @CrimDemon
Alexander Milton ~ @CrimDemon
Koro Fletcher ~ @universalbore
Login Bens ~ @universalbore
Devan Rosa ~ @universalbore
Oogami Keiko ~ @SanguineCetus
Clark August ~ @Sanctus
Sakura Queens ~ @FallenStar
Fayah Nixon ~ @Raven Haruka

WIP
Yan He Valkyrie ~ @InternalAssumpter
Dominic Beaumont ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Adriana Locke ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Lethal Ramirez ~ @Prince Shattered Charming
Katsu Tomoe ~ @FallenStar
Aime Dupont II ~ @Sanctus
Ethen Parker ~ @Lady With Class

Coming Soon
1 Physician & Aquarius ~ @Fæ
1 Physician ~ @Stuffies12
1 Physician & Biologist/Human Development Scientist? ~ @universalbore
1 Physician? ~ @SanguineCetus

Spots That Are Still Open
1 Physician
Gemini
Scorpio

~ THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM THE GM ~

Reactions: CrimDemon
@LittleWolf I don't know if Lady already send you a message. But due to drop outs the spot of Gemini and Scorpio opened up. I just thought I would let you know, in case Lady had not messaged you about it already

• Thank You
Ill have the physician and biologist coming up soon, if you want i can either take the last physician or the ge..I'll take the Gemini

Aw damn. Gemini is my favorite. I'll take Scorpio if I'm allowed to though.

Really? Thanks so much. I wasn't a fan of my first Immune anyway! <3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.