The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_maiugcRJfv1rrhfch.jpg

Nope not like that either XD I might have to find a picture XD Mmm what about Justin Bieber? Not with his long hair, with his quiff but in some pictures he does look more feminine.

God no. I can't stand Bieber.

tumblr_lp4iptzN4q1qf5qdk.gif

Ugh no. My dad and I have the same opinion of Bieber - too much money, not enough sense. I hate him as much as I hate Miley Cyrus.

He serious is gorgeous, I don't like Miley though XD

I'm trying to find a picture for Isaac but it's not easy XD

Looks a bit like Colton Haynes - cool.

Want to time skip to a few weeks after Roman and Eden's date, and they're at Eden's house, and Roman gets a little handsy, so he finds out she is actually a guy and freaks out?

Coltons Haynes is hot <3 but this is Jack Maynard, it's Conor Maynard's younger brother :)

well I can either skip to it or you can :)

Hehe aww :)

I'm playing Sims Freeplay on the iPad now anyway and Zayn and Liam are gardening carrots right now XD

Ahaha that's awesome :)

Oh btw before I post, what should I skip anyone else to, otherwise the post is small with just Roman

Maybe Jr and Nick making plans for renewing their wedding vows?

And perhaps James and Max going shopping for baby stuff.

I've got an idea for a possible plot idea for Dez and Georgia - maybe Dez's ex girlfriend could come back into his life somehow, and he realises that he still loves her - more than he has feelings for Georgia, so he dumps her over text because he doesn't want to face her.

Yeah we can do that, any other drama you can think of to add in

What about you? Have you any ideas you want to add?

Mmm not that I can really think of, you know you were going to do bronagh has a miscarriage they could think she does but doesn't and it's a shock to them

El gets pregnant, that would cause drama

How about they find out she can't actually get pregnant, because of some internal problems?

And El's only fifteen, so maybe she would have an abortion, because she's not ready to have a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.